Nicolò Fagioli (41 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:grin:

Jokes aside, I think Fagioli is very talented. But you know your football as much as anyone on Tuz and I've rarely seen you wrong, so if you don't rate him I am worried he's not that good after all.
No, I am obviously fooling around. He's a gem.
In terms of talent, he should tip his hat only to Di Maria and Pogba. The others have nothing on him. In terms of football intelligence he's up there at the top. He is inexperienced and underwhelming matches from time to time are normal. But even when he's not playing a memorable match, he gives structure to an otherwise average and not very well organized team. Without him, and with Pogba injured all the time, matches such as those at the beginning of the season in serie A and in the CL would have been a weekly occurrence.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Feel for him but he was dreadful today. Even before the goal he was having a poor game.

But that's the risk in playing young/inexperienced players. Miretti and Barbieri also made mistakes leading to chances. You have to accept that they will make mistakes and hope they learn from them.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Feel for him but he was dreadful today. Even before the goal he was having a poor game.

But that's the risk in playing young/inexperienced players. Miretti and Barbieri also made mistakes leading to chances. You have to accept that they will make mistakes and hope they learn from them.
What did our management learned from two seasons of allegri?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)