Nicolò Fagioli (80 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i've been saying for a while noow fagioli is overrated.

but it's good cuz he fits a squad player role and fills needed home grown status. once juve gets SMS he can go back to being a bench player and thats fine

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Twin Peaks High School. Don't tell me you not interested.
He's the one kneeling. With his mouth wide open.

The white McKennie had a fan, ee-eye, ee-eye-oh
And with this fan he had some fun, ee-eye, ee-eye-oh
With a throat-throat here, and a deep throat there,
Here a throat, there a throat,
Everywhere a throat-throat.
Post Ironic was the fan, ee-eye, ee-eye-oh

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's the one kneeling. With his mouth wide open.

The white McKennie had a fan, ee-eye, ee-eye-oh
And with this fan he had some fun, ee-eye, ee-eye-oh
With a throat-throat here, and a deep throat there,
Here a throat, there a throat,
Everywhere a throat-throat.
Post Ironic was the fan, ee-eye, ee-eye-oh
This is the gayest shit I’ve ever read on here, and that’s saying something.

Alen is definitely a fat gay dwarf. Is this why you hate Fagioli? He rejected your dirty balkan ass when you slid into his DMs?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is the gayest shit I’ve ever read on here, and that’s saying something.

Alen is definitely a fat gay dwarf. Is this why you hate Fagioli? He rejected your dirty balkan ass when you slid into his DMs?
:lol2: :lol2:

I'm not laughing at your post, sorry. I just remembered how you sat on a high horse, instructing everyone in this thread to ignore me :lol2: :lol2:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol2: :lol2:

I'm not laughing at your post, sorry. I just remembered how you sat on a high horse, instructing everyone in this thread to ignore me :lol2: :lol2:
We aren’t really talking about Fagioli though, comrade. You’re just a troll there. No point engaging with that nonsense.

However, discussing your fat gay dwarfishness…. That’s important.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Were you a troll in McKennie's thread? The Americans think that you are, only because you keep criticizing a player they like. You kept posting shit about him. Why is your criticism justified and mine isn't?

Because Fagioli is better than McKennie? No, he is not. Same shit.
Well well, the shoe is on the other foot now, isn’t it Post Ironic. How stinky it must be. :hihi:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wait, you honestly think McKennie is as talented as Fagioli? :lol:
Look at him laughing, as if he was there in the room with Rinus Michels inventing total football, and his opinion about a football player carries any weight.

Dude, you are Canadian. You probably still aren't sure what's offside. Go join a forum about beavers and let people who have been watching football all their lives talk about this beautiful sport.

And for the record, Fagioli is a bit more talented than Wes, but the American is a better player overall.
Right @Bjerknes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 71)