Nicolò Fagioli (140 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
A player that cries and cares for the team and result.

Hm, strange I must say, after 4 years of dominant don't give a shit parade among players, on and off the field.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Hm, strange I must say, after 4 years of dominant don't give a shit parade among players, on and off the field.
yeah, my commentators had a good laugh when they asked themselves if u think that Paredes would react the same to similiar error (which he almost did at the begging btw).

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
definitely and I am a fan. however he's dropped off considerably compared to how well he played in late 2022 and early 2023, might be off form
form isn't permanent,not even with much more experienced players. even those who are at a different level at a younger age and will surely have a better career (gavi, pedri, bellingham, ...) have dips in form. we're used to more consistent players which was a blessing for our 9 year run, but it's completely normal that humans are inconsistent. that's one of the reasons why that 9 year run was unique.

speaking of form, kvara is certainly a top3 player in the league this season. he failed to score or assist since 19th of march. so what

fagioli will be a useful player for us in the next few years. he might need a rest, some rotation won't hurt anyone, but he needs to keep playing regularly

- - - Updated - - -

No, I am obviously fooling around. He's a gem.
In terms of talent, he should tip his hat only to Di Maria and Pogba. The others have nothing on him. In terms of football intelligence he's up there at the top. He is inexperienced and underwhelming matches from time to time are normal. But even when he's not playing a memorable match, he gives structure to an otherwise average and not very well organized team. Without him, and with Pogba injured all the time, matches such as those at the beginning of the season in serie A and in the CL would have been a weekly occurrence.
biggest jinx of the weekend

il nuovo badass @Amer

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Some guys here criticized him for that, and sure, it might be exaggerated to cry due to a mistake in a rather meaningless match against Sassuolo, but after what we saw from Paredes, Rabiot, Ramsey and some other robots in the last years (I tried to avoid the word mercenary), it's warming to see Juve players showing so much emotion, as Fagioli showed yesterday and Gatti has been showing lately.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Tis could be potentially bad for him, I remember Allegri saying while defending his policy of gradually integrating young players that the young players should be managed and shouldn't been thrown into the deep end, claiming one day that they are the messiah and then criticising heavily next day if they play badly. His argument was it will lead to an emotional burn out and hamper their progress because they are not equipped to deal with the emotional side of the game.
Miretti made a mistake against Benfica, and it was bench time for him for some time , same thing could happen to fagioli.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
So we're doing the one mistake and you're out thing.

No wonder we have no starters.
Where was this rule when Arthur was assisting the opposition? Or, imagine if this rule applied to Deligt he would be playing for Cambuur now.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
A side note here is that Fagioli really isn’t a player for park the bus football.
In fact none of our young players is. It's no wonder that Sarri wanted Fagioli first and now he wants Rovella. Both would fit his football like a glove and same goes for Miretti.
The lightweight midfielders who run much more and happy to play higher and press which is exactly the opposite of what Allegro wants from his midfielders.
I had this though for a good while now tbh and the only way is to get a coach who would elevate the kids' progress with a matching style. Until then we should expect underwhelming displays from all of them IMO.
Anyway, the whole team stinks, not only the kids.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
All of u who saying that he is weak and exaggerated because of the crying , then you say Ronaldois weak mentaly as well??? Cuz this guy cried alot in his career.
Apparently he was crying cuz he was loosing table Tennis games

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Guy is a Juventus fan.

Everything that's happening at the club that has been hurting us is hurting him. Except he probably doesn't have a space the way we do to make jokes and 'funny' react to sarcastic jokes about -40 or Serie B or whatever. Instead he's directly involved. It's his friends he's thinking about on top of his career and his family.

Imagine that you are somebody all the fans are looking to as one of the few points of light in the darkest season for a decade and a half. You're uno di noi, and the fans expect 10 years out of you as the face of the team. You know that all the fans watching see themselves in you, they see you living out all of their dreams. You're not a Rabiot who we all expect to chase money. You're not a Paredes who doesn't give a fuck. You're not a Di Maria who we all know will leave soon. Or a Bonucci who has done great things but should gtfo.

On top of all this, you made a fucking stupid mistake and cost us a game. Actually we shouldn't have been in the position to lose 1-0 to Sassuolo but that's besides the point; that's where we were and that's how it went down. He knows that he let down the fans, he let down himself and he let down Juventus. This is EXACTLY the type character we need at this point in the club's history. He wasn't crying about Sassuolo, he was crying because of how fucked everything is and despite his best efforts he was the one who gifted them a goal in a game that was basically a must-win if we wanted to push for top 4. He is a future captain and this will be a fundamental experience for him.

Can't believe you would come down on him for weeping at the state of affairs at Juventus now instead of much more obvious people and areas to criticise.
I think you quoted my post by mistake? It is ok if you wanted to writte an esey but I dont see much connection to what I wrote. I came down on him? Eh lol. He needs to keep him emotions in check if he wants to become a top player for us. Crying after mistakes is bound to put more pressure on himself and that leads to even more mistakes. Im sure Al-legri will have a word with him to calm him down. Its fortunate that we have a good coach afterall.

Jun 16, 2020
I think you quoted my post by mistake? It is ok if you wanted to writte an esey but I dont see much connection to what I wrote. I came down on him? Eh lol. He needs to keep him emotions in check if he wants to become a top player for us. Crying after mistakes is bound to put more pressure on himself and that leads to even more mistakes. Im sure Al-legri will have a word with him to calm him down. Its fortunate that we have a good coach afterall.
Athletes are under immense pressure to perform at their best during competitions. Winning is the ultimate goal, and the journey to get there is often riddled with challenges and obstacles. However, sometimes, despite their best efforts, athletes fail to deliver the results they were hoping for. In such cases, it is normal for athletes to experience a range of emotions, including frustration, disappointment, and even tears. In this post, we will explore why it is normal for athletes to cry after failing to deliver.

Firstly, it is important to understand that sports are not just about physical abilities but also about mental strength. Athletes spend countless hours training, perfecting their techniques, and mentally preparing themselves for competitions. They often set high expectations for themselves, and when they fail to meet them, it can be devastating. The pressure to perform can be overwhelming, and it can take a toll on an athlete's mental health.

Secondly, athletes invest a significant amount of time, effort, and resources into their sport. They sacrifice a lot to pursue their dreams, including time with their loved ones, social activities, and sometimes even their education. When they fail to deliver, it can feel like all that effort was for nothing. The disappointment can be overwhelming, and it is only natural to feel a sense of loss.

Thirdly, athletes are human, and like all humans, they have emotions. It is important to acknowledge that crying is a natural human response to a range of emotions, including sadness, frustration, and disappointment. Suppressing these emotions can be harmful to an athlete's mental health and well-being.

Moreover, crying can be a way for athletes to release their emotions and cope with the disappointment of their failure. It can be a way to let go of the negative energy and start the healing process. It can also be a way to signal to their support system that they need comfort and support during a difficult time.

Additionally, crying can be a way for athletes to show vulnerability and connect with their fans and supporters. It can be a powerful way to communicate their passion for the sport and their commitment to improving themselves. It can also be a way to inspire others who may be going through a similar experience.

Lastly, it is important to note that crying after a failure does not make an athlete weak. On the contrary, it takes a lot of strength and courage to show vulnerability and express one's emotions. It is a sign of self-awareness and a willingness to confront difficult emotions.

In conclusion, it is normal for athletes to cry after failing to deliver. The pressure to perform, the investment of time and resources, the range of emotions, and the need to release negative energy are all factors that can contribute to an athlete's tears. It is important to acknowledge and accept these emotions as a natural part of the human experience. Crying after a failure does not make an athlete weak but rather a strong and courageous individual who is willing to confront their emotions and continue to pursue their dreams.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Athletes are under immense pressure to perform at their best during competitions. Winning is the ultimate goal, and the journey to get there is often riddled with challenges and obstacles. However, sometimes, despite their best efforts, athletes fail to deliver the results they were hoping for. In such cases, it is normal for athletes to experience a range of emotions, including frustration, disappointment, and even tears. In this post, we will explore why it is normal for athletes to cry after failing to deliver.

Firstly, it is important to understand that sports are not just about physical abilities but also about mental strength. Athletes spend countless hours training, perfecting their techniques, and mentally preparing themselves for competitions. They often set high expectations for themselves, and when they fail to meet them, it can be devastating. The pressure to perform can be overwhelming, and it can take a toll on an athlete's mental health.

Secondly, athletes invest a significant amount of time, effort, and resources into their sport. They sacrifice a lot to pursue their dreams, including time with their loved ones, social activities, and sometimes even their education. When they fail to deliver, it can feel like all that effort was for nothing. The disappointment can be overwhelming, and it is only natural to feel a sense of loss.

Thirdly, athletes are human, and like all humans, they have emotions. It is important to acknowledge that crying is a natural human response to a range of emotions, including sadness, frustration, and disappointment. Suppressing these emotions can be harmful to an athlete's mental health and well-being.

Moreover, crying can be a way for athletes to release their emotions and cope with the disappointment of their failure. It can be a way to let go of the negative energy and start the healing process. It can also be a way to signal to their support system that they need comfort and support during a difficult time.

Additionally, crying can be a way for athletes to show vulnerability and connect with their fans and supporters. It can be a powerful way to communicate their passion for the sport and their commitment to improving themselves. It can also be a way to inspire others who may be going through a similar experience.

Lastly, it is important to note that crying after a failure does not make an athlete weak. On the contrary, it takes a lot of strength and courage to show vulnerability and express one's emotions. It is a sign of self-awareness and a willingness to confront difficult emotions.

In conclusion, it is normal for athletes to cry after failing to deliver. The pressure to perform, the investment of time and resources, the range of emotions, and the need to release negative energy are all factors that can contribute to an athlete's tears. It is important to acknowledge and accept these emotions as a natural part of the human experience. Crying after a failure does not make an athlete weak but rather a strong and courageous individual who is willing to confront their emotions and continue to pursue their dreams.
I'll repeat, it was against Sassuolo. That game that decides basically nothing... There will be plenty of more important games to cry about.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
"Its fortunate that we have a good coach afterall."

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 102)