Nicolò Fagioli (17 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.
Tevez, Marchisio, Morata were top 3 performers.

Try rewatch Dortmund game, Madrid game, and the final
I dont need to watch replays. However, you need take your fanboy glases off. Morata and Tevez were our best players, then followed by Pogba. You can take a pick then between Vidal, Pirlo, or Marchisio.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I became a Juve fan in early 1996 and that's when I started following the Juve youth too. Throughout these years, fans were expecting someone from the youth team to lead us to glory, watching other teams' youths developing into the best players in the world, winning the CL. Such player never came. Not even close.
So, I'm just bitter. Indeed the next gen is something else and it's way too early to judge it. It might produce the player(s) we've been waiting for.
I can relate and also have some doubts, because I don’t trust this club with young players. I don’t trust Italians in general with young players. I started watching JJ on an antenna TV as a kid in the mid 90’s. I’ve watched football religiously since those days and times have changed. Sadly, much of Italy has not.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I became a Juve fan in early 1996 and that's when I started following the Juve youth too. Throughout these years, fans were expecting someone from the youth team to lead us to glory, watching other teams' youths developing into the best players in the world, winning the CL. Such player never came. Not even close.
So, I'm just bitter. Indeed the next gen is something else and it's way too early to judge it. It might produce the player(s) we've been waiting for.
where did u live in 1996? no way croatia or any of balkans had tv reception in 1996 beyond watching anything local.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
where did u live in 1996? no way croatia or any of balkans had tv reception in 1996 beyond watching anything local.
with the exception of one or two odd seasons when they couldn't somehow come to an agreement on tv rights prices, hungarian channels have been broadcasting serie a matches since the mid '90s. the fall of the berlin wall was a turning point in many sense

dunno about yugoslavia though

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lol ofc we had. National TVs broadcasted Serie A derbies, CL, Uefa cup, cup winners cup, etc. Then there was a satelite, channels like Rai with 90essimo minuto for highlights, etc. Serie A was the best and the most popular league in the 90s so it got a lot of coverage in all ex yu countries.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lol ofc we had. National TVs broadcasted Serie A derbies, CL, Uefa cup, cup winners cup, etc. Then there was a satelite, channels like Rai with 90essimo minuto for highlights, etc. Serie A was the best and the most popular league in the 90s so it got a lot of coverage in all ex yu countries.
Lion probably still doesn't get Serie A up there in the great Canadian wilderness.

Jun 16, 2020
My wife has a Albanian friend, she speaks Italian because tv was Italian there and she never even lived in Italy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)