Nicolò Fagioli (21 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Another good game from him, has some moments where he takes too much time on the ball without being aware of being surrounded which usually ends in him being dispossessed or misplaying the pass due to waiting too long, but frankly those moments are very rare in between and he will definitively improve in that aspect with more experience, aside from that he is actually a force to be reckoned with in the middle of the park, a lot of smart forward passes and really great with the ball under pressure(which comes at huge risks) and shows an excellent attitude overall, almost impossible to dislike the guy tbh.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
that play, when he anticapated that Lautaro would get a pass and clear chance in our penalty is goal saving intervention actually. We loose so many goals like this when instead of crossing straight, they send the ball to the player who is running into the penalty area - i.e. in our last game with Sampdoria something similiar happened and Rabiot/Enzo werent able to anticipate it. Here u can clearly see how Fagioli is reading this play and runs before Lautaro, then he gets fouled. That would have been a goal if not up to him.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
When Fagioli's playing the clock goes tick tock, tick tock. When Paredes and the rest of the trolls play the clock goes, moooo, tick frick tick lick tick BAM.
So many situations there where most of our players would have lost possession but Fagioli eased pressure and solved problems.
Shame he didn't spot/time the pass to Soule in the box earlier. But would be weird if he did everything perfect. However, on that note, he has the ability to create more in the final third. Will be exciting to follow his contribution moving forward, he, Vlahovic and ADM should be able to have fun.

Mar 12, 2019
1. Who are you?
2. Why are you insulted by a screenshot from whoscored.com, in which Fagioli is the worst rated Juve starter? Would you have liked that same screenshot if I posted it in Paredes' thread, you hypocrite?
I was not insulted, i asked for a ban because of the negative energy you brought here yesterday after the big win and the good performance of Fagioli. I don’t need whoscored.com stats to see how someone did in a game.. you can see during the games that Paredes is useles almost always so why bother checking whoscored.com ratings when you should use your logic and eyes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
When Fagioli's playing the clock goes tick tock, tick tock. When Paredes and the rest of the trolls play the clock goes, moooo, tick frick tick lick tick BAM.
So many situations there where most of our players would have lost possession but Fagioli eased pressure and solved problems.
Shame he didn't spot/time the pass to Soule in the box earlier. But would be weird if he did everything perfect. However, on that note, he has the ability to create more in the final third. Will be exciting to follow his contribution moving forward, he, Vlahovic and ADM should be able to have fun.

I believe clocks should do their jobs irrespective of their preference in players.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Fagioli numbers vs Inter:

▫️100% Successful tackles
▫️94% Successful passes
▫️4/8 Ground duels won
▫️33 Total touches
▫️7 Ball recoveries
▫️3 Fouls won

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I admit that I occasionally turn on the games just to watch how he's doing. Glad to see the kid improving, even if I'd like a bit more (decisiveness) in the offensive phase :+1:
Im lately wathcing the games just to see him play. This have not happened to me in a loooong time with a Juve player.

This man is class, and is from our school. I want him to have teh same carreer with us as Marchisio, who was a player i rated and admired much because of being from juve

Too good.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Im lately wathcing the games just to see him play. This have not happened to me in a loooong time with a Juve player.

This man is class, and is from our school. I want him to have teh same carreer with us as Marchisio, who was a player i rated and admired much because of being from juve

Too good.
Marchisio peaked at 22 in his first full season with Juve in serie A so I don’t know what career you’re talking about there brobro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)