Nicolò Fagioli (11 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I’d like to see Locatelli in his Sassuolo role as a CDM who is also responsible for taking the ball and progressing it forward, but not in the Pirlo/Pjanic regista sense of controlling and dictating the entire tempo of the game.

Give me:

Locatelli-Rabiot
Fagioli
AdM-Vlahovic-Chiesa​

Replace Rabiot with Rovella next year if we’re broke, or sign a top CM to play beside Locatelli if we aren’t.
Rovella to replace Locatelli and if by some miracle Pogba becomes fit, he replaces Rabiot. All depends on how Rovella progresses tbh. Locatelli was killing it with Sassuolo when he was the same age as well and he hasn't been able to make the step up imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
our worst player in the first half, and not even those dirty fouls chiffi ignored can be used as excuses. rose to the occasion in the 2nd half, he pressed, ran a lot, i only missed some of his quality passing. needs to be much more consistent and confident on the ball, if he wants to play a marchisio type of role then he should improve a lot in possession

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He played an excellent second half imo.
Yep.

He was awful in the first half tho. But really damn good second half. Unlucky not to have another assist to his name.

One great aspect in his game is his ability to win free kicks. His first touch and close control are really top notch and help get him (and us) out of trouble when we are being closed down.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What changed for him to have a better second half? Any obvious instructions? Positioning or was it an adjacent sub that changed his duties?

- - - Updated - - -

It would be good to understand what situations, role, instructions allow a player to thrive.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yep.

He was awful in the first half tho. But really damn good second half. Unlucky not to have another assist to his name.

One great aspect in his game is his ability to win free kicks. His first touch and close control are really top notch and help get him (and us) out of trouble when we are being closed down.
Awful for his standards I agree, but in his defense I will add that he had few stupid calls from the referee in the first half. There should be a yellow and foul on one on his drive forward. He got whistled 2 or 3 interceptions as fouls, when he didnt really even touch the opposition too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What changed for him to have a better second half? Any obvious instructions? Positioning or was it an adjacent sub that changed his duties?

- - - Updated - - -

It would be good to understand what situations, role, instructions allow a player to thrive.
Maybe he was not in sync with the game. In the 2nd half he started flowing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)