Nicolò Fagioli (46 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Verratti should be the mold of Fagioli to emulate. Yesterday again showed Verratti has a claim to be the best midfielder in the world, did everything and was a step above every midfielder in quality.

I think Fagioli has the profile to be an eventual replacement. Tonali or Locatelli can take Jorginho's role. Fagioli or Pellegrini can take Verratti's.
Just don't smoke, get injured all the time and commit stupid fouls and he'll be fine :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cant be true. I thought he hates young players and floggs them regularly.
In like 40 years from now, maxi and the likes be sitting at the campfire, roasting marshmallows and telling their grandchildren stories about how Fagioli only made it cause McKennie got injured once.

I on the other hand will be telling them stories about how we once beat Barca 3:0.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Cant be true. I thought he hates young players and floggs them regularly.
So many miserable, whiny, babies for Juve fans. Instead of being happy that Fagioli has hit the ground running and thrived since getting his starts, they choose to spend their time bitching about him not getting started months earlier, and Allegri only playing him because of injuries, and Allegri ruining him. We had guys here saying all autumn that they hope he forces a move away from the club before it ruins him lol.

Kid hadn’t played a single Serie A match before this season. Missed the end of preseason and a couple matches to start the season with a minor injury, and started getting regular starts and playing time less than a third of the way through the season in Round 12, the end of October. Hardly some devastating, awful sin to take some time to integrate him and get him ready to shine at this level.

The most amusing part is that the very same people bitching about Allegri not playing him for two months would have been the first to jump on Fagioli and call him the next overrated Italian jabroni if Allegri had just thrown him to the wolves to start the season and he had a couple bad matches while finding his feet in Serie A level football.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 39)