Nicolò Fagioli (2 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Only him. And notice all he cares about is the defense. :lol: What a fag.
Andy bitching and moaning after a dominant win. Quelle surprise! :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

It's scary that it took this long for Fagioli to finally get minutes.

I can't imagine he became great over night. Max would of been watching him and McKennie everyday in training yet he still played McKennie... That is scary.
Max had to develop and shape him into this beast of a player. Didn’t want to throw him to the wolves immediately and have y’all bitch and moan about another “overrated youngster” from our “rubbish youth team”. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 23, 2011
Would his defensive contributions, which we thought were non-existent, not be the biggest surprise? We knew what a talent this guy is on the ball (as he has proven), but I thought he lacked physicality in his first few games but seems to have adapted very quickly.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Would his defensive contributions, which we thought were non-existent, not be the biggest surprise? We knew what a talent this guy is on the ball (as he has proven), but I thought he lacked physicality in his first few games but seems to have adapted very quickly.
his biggest improvement in serie b was his defensive contribution, so if Allegri actually payed attention it shouldn’t have been a complete surprise.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Andy bitching and moaning after a dominant win. Quelle surprise! :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Max had to develop and shape him into this beast of a player. Didn’t want to throw him to the wolves immediately and have y’all bitch and moan about another “overrated youngster” from our “rubbish youth team”. :p
LOL.

Its a shame that fagioli was shaped long time ago but max was handtied and forced to play mckenny until the seeason was lost. Such a shame.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Top player in the making.

Love watching him develop into a two-way CM for us and a very good one at that.

Again some nice touches on the ball and some solid defensive work which is a big surprise to me personally.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, let’s just start selling players that are working so that we can complain about the team not working anymore. Very good idea.
Trouble is I don't trust him as far as his mom agent. He wants €10M a season, and there's no way in hell we will, or should, get close to that. So ride that pony the rest of the season like the paid-for mercenary wh*re that he is! :juvefan:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
"This is now my midfield, do what I say or beat it"

Verratti should be the mold of Fagioli to emulate. Yesterday again showed Verratti has a claim to be the best midfielder in the world, did everything and was a step above every midfielder in quality.

I think Fagioli has the profile to be an eventual replacement. Tonali or Locatelli can take Jorginho's role. Fagioli or Pellegrini can take Verratti's.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Preseason: Fagioli playing in a good level

Season: Fagioli rot in the bench while our MF underperformed and we are trash in every front against almighty Monza and Maccabi

Injuries: Max had to play Fagioli and finally our team started to look like a proper one

Max: I'm surprised lol... Himself saying that shows that his coach of the month award it was truly a surprise. Hopefully Max could take advantage and be back to his old form

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)