Nicolò Fagioli (34 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think if he can handle the defensive duties, then he will play. The way he holds the ball and plays with his head up is pretty good. If you watch Arthur play, his head is buried at his feet. Fagioli is always looking up the field before he even receives the ball.

But he does look fucking tiny out there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I think if he can handle the defensive duties, then he will play. The way he holds the ball and plays with his head up is pretty good. If you watch Arthur play, his head is buried at his feet. Fagioli is always looking up the field before he even receives the ball.

But he does look fucking tiny out there.
It's amazing how some of even the best coaches don't have the fortitude when it comes to risk/reward factor of playing young talent.
As much as I like Max I do hope he sacks up and gives Fagi the chance he deserves. Like you say the kid has good habits and has look of a reliable future starter and I think he can and will cement his spot if given the chance.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He needs to play Serie A football next year. Preferably on loan but its so difficult to find a club these days that are willing to play and develop a young player for another team without an option.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
At least give him a chance, 9-10 matches with big boys.

Stop sending our best talents on loan even before season starts.
9-10 matches is <<< than 30 - 40 games on loan
If he will only get below 10 matches and most of them as subs, better loan him out to Parma

Maresca there is a great coach for youngsters and there is Buffon there to look out for our youngsters

Only keep him if he at least getting at least 15 full time matches against lower team + all Coppa games + as subs for around 10 matches
15*90 + 5 to 6 * 90 (Coppa) and around 30 minutes *10 = 1350 + 450 ~ 540 + 300 = total around 2100 minutes - 2200 minutes

So lets say if he can get around or more then 2000 minutes all season long then lets keep him

Jun 16, 2020
If he will only get below 10 matches and most of them as subs, better loan him out to Parma

Maresca there is a great coach for youngsters and there is Buffon there to look out for our youngsters

Only keep him if he at least getting at least 15 full time matches against lower team + all Coppa games + as subs for around 10 matches
15*90 + 5 to 6 * 90 (Coppa) and around 30 minutes *10 = 1350 + 450 ~ 540 + 300 = total around 2100 minutes - 2200 minutes

So lets say if he can get around or more then 2000 minutes all season long then lets keep him
The problem with a loan is that players rarely return to us. It’s almost as if we forget about them.

Give it a go until winter mercato, let’s see what happens until then. If it’s to early or Allegri doesn’t find space, surely we’ll find a club in need of a midfielder on loan.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I like your number suggestion but you seriously think he's going to get 15 @ 90 minutes matches? I don't. Only 9 Juve players got 2000+ league minutes last year. Pellegrini as an example on loan only got 1900 league minutes at Cagliari in 2019-20. So what says Fagioli even gets that at Genoa or wherever.

So going by your 15 @ 90 and say 10 @ 30 you get 1650 league minutes. For me that is more successful for Fagioli's growth than 2000 minutes on loan where he might become a forgotten man. Plus MF is such a deficiency presently keeping him this season would make sense.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Well he get lower than that (1415mins) last year in Serie C with U23, because he mostly warm our bench with first team to only getting 20 minutes of cameo in Serie A. So better don't get our hopes high, as for his improvement he better go on loan for team that looking for promotion like Parma or Monza, especially if that club they can guaranteed him as the #1 player that slot right in their formation. 300-400 minutes cameos here and there in Serie A will not do him good. His " beans" already hot enough for sitting too long in our bench

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Considering our MF and how our summer looks so far. I think we should lock him in his house and block his social networks until the season start so noone would be able to loan, trade or sell him

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Arthur is man down, time to fill his place with this guy and stop pretending we have money to buy someone else apart from locatelli.

Locatelli and Fagiolli covered by a hardworker type of player could be the answer Juventus needs in our midfield. The 2 can send passes and control tempo.

Allegri fucking trust me man. I know what i mean,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 30)

• Alin