Nicklas Bendtner (4 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
haha if i was injured i would have done the same, only with the bitches in the backseat without pants and some cocaine and i wouldnt take responsibility i would blame the society haha. i like him, i like people who get drunk. we should sign him, every team needs someone who gets drunk and make scandals. he has potential, should we win the cl, i think he is probably the guy wo would arrange a gangbang for the whole team in the locker room except giovinco because the banner says "you have to be this size to take part in the gangbang" haha. giovinco gets a comic book maybe spiderman or xmen, something that kids like nowadays. and jorge martinez will bring the champagner and some weed while wearing a bath robe and sunglasses.
:lol::lol::lol:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
This is the worst day of my life
Juventus striker Nicklas Bendtner has admitted that today is 'the worst day of my life' after being banned from driving for three years.

The Bianconeri man was caught driving whilst intoxicated on Saturday evening in Copenhagen, and the Denmark international has insisted that he wants to 'move on' from the incident.

“I take full responsibility for what I did,” he told reporters. “I know that it is very serious.

“I am aware of that. Now it's time for me to move on.

“No one can understand the pain I am going through right now. I can assure you that this is the worst day of my life.

“I will do everything possible to get back to doing what I love. Everyone makes mistakes in their lives.”

Bendtner has also been fined €112,000 as well as suspended by the Danish national side for six months.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I don't have the actual quote but former Denmark international Stig Töfting (I think it was) said something like

"Juventus shouldn't say anything about Bendtner, their coach was involved in match fixing and was banned"

Fucking media. The general population believe Calciopoli too (or how the story was told actually).

Someone at work said something along those lines as well, I nearly strangled him.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I don't have the actual quote but former Denmark international Stig Töfting (I think it was) said something like

"Juventus shouldn't say anything about Bendtner, their coach was involved in match fixing and was banned"

Fucking media. The general population believe Calciopoli too (or how the story was told actually).

Someone at work said something along those lines as well, I nearly strangled him.
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)