Nicklas Bendtner (6 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Sad news, even though I didn't like the player at first he did OK for us as a target man and gave us some tactical variety upfront with his stength.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Glad he's out for 3 months, perhaps it will be a catalyst to a premature return to arsenal and sign drogba instead
Disgusting comment.

Bendtner must be absolutely devastated right now. I know he's not Trezeguet or anything, but for the time being he's a part of our team, and isn't deserving of such crap.

His attitude in the last couple of games have been really good.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Feel sorry for him. Looked like he was gaining some form and could offer us that tactical alternative once in a while that the coaches were talking about. Obviously not our stirker for the future but good effort so far. Shame it ends this way.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Disgusting comment.

Bendtner must be absolutely devastated right now. I know he's not Trezeguet or anything, but for the time being he's a part of our team, and isn't deserving of such crap.

His attitude in the last couple of games have been really good.
i still don't appreciate how he got his agent to hold the club to ransom over demanding more playing him or else he moves elsewhere. the sooner he leaves the better, there is no room for any more 'nice guys' at Juve

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
so is bendtner and his representatives if they think he deserves to start more games or else he finds a new club in January.
You should backpedal more while deflecting your stupid statement about his injury onto your ~inside knowledge~ about a professional footballer who is not content with starting 2-3 games.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You should backpedal more while deflecting your stupid statement about his injury onto your ~inside knowledge~ about a professional footballer who is not content with starting 2-3 games.
Jog on bendtner fan boy http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/10/25/3476767/arsenal-loanee-bendtner-could-leave-juventus-in-january

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)