Nicklas Bendtner (34 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Those who will always feel the need to justify his signing, citing that Marotta knew what was right, and did the right thing all along :D

At least I think that's what Dru's true intentions are :p

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Those who will always feel the need to justify his signing, citing that Marotta knew what was right, and did the right thing all along :D

At least I think that's what Dru's true intentions are :p
I don't know what this nigga Dru is saying, but I wasn't defending Bendtner at all, quite the opposite.

People gave more cred to Bendtner than Matri, for being just as horrible. That's what I meant with my comment.

Oct 23, 2012
http://www.goal.com/it/news/2/serie...el-previsto-linfortunio-di-bendtner-3-mesi-di

Translation:

Bendtner injury more serious than originally thought: 3 months on the sidelines for the Dane, Juventus transfer market is likely to change ...

The Scandinavian striker was injured during the match of Italian Cup against Cagliari. Expected the official announcement from Juventus

Three months out: it is the verdict of tests carried out today by Nicklas Bendtner was injured last night during the race of the Italian Cup against Cagliari. The Danish striker, who through his Twitter profile had hoped to return soon in the field, risks seeing impaired his season Juventus because of this problem thigh.

Juventus, who still has not issued any official statement on the conditions of the player, if the rumors were to be confirmed, it could also decide to cut the name of the former Arsenal striker the next Champions League list, whereas Bendtner should not be available until in March.

And to think that the match against Cagliari was supposed to be the great opportunity for the Danish relaunch in the hierarchies of Conte for the second half of the season after being relegated to last choice in attack in the first few months in bianconeri.

At this point, change the priorities of Juventus for the market in January: need a left wing to replace Asamoah, convened by Ghana for the Africa Cup of Nations, but also the arrival of a striker becomes almost inevitable. Drogba remains the main objective even if the parties are still far apart.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well, if bender had it tough before... now he is almost officially a goner. I dont think we will keep him after this.

On top of that we need someone to cover Asa, because clearly ashton alone is not enough.... or maybe we can work with ashton?. Anyways, the lost of asamoah will be felt.

And what about Quags? whats his situation? he is been frozen out horrendously. He will be gone too?.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)