Nicklas Bendtner (7 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He was okay, but how exactly was this any better than what, for example, Matri did against Nordsjawhatchamacallit?
It's his first start for us ever.

I'm not saying he could turn out to be the next Batigol, but he could play a useful role for us given a bit of time, and we shouldn't let our pre-conceptions about him skew our judgment too heavily from the outset.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It's his first start for us ever.

I'm not saying he could turn out to be the next Batigol, but he could play a useful role for us given a bit of time, and we shouldn't let our pre-conceptions about him skew our judgment too heavily from the outset.
Am I?

I'm merely reacting to a statement that this was the best striker performance we've seen all season. I even sais he was okay.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He was a bit lazy and slow yesterday but I definitely liked him. He wasn't serviced too well tbh and the only thing he lacked was a goal. As for me he should start next game against Bologna too - along with Vucinic.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Am I?

I'm merely reacting to a statement that this was the best striker performance we've seen all season. I even sais he was okay.
Oh, right, I didn't see the post you were responding to, and yeah I wouldn't agree with that.

In general, though, people are judging him far too much based on their low expectations of him, and the difference between Bendtner and Matri is that the former hasn't had enough time to prove himself yet.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was on the move and positioning himself, but that was pretty much the only positive, very much for giving him chances if others dont work out, but ffs, he was quite limited and wtf clueless too often to find much positives in this.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Bentdner was playing as the main central CF against Catania, so of course the chances fell to him.

Matri was being asked to drift about more against Nodsjaelland, while Giovinico played CF, so the chances were more likely to fall to Giovinco.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
He was a bit lazy and slow yesterday but I definitely liked him. He wasn't serviced too well tbh and the only thing he lacked was a goal. As for me he should start next game against Bologna too - along with Vucinic.
Lazy and slow is his style though, that won't change. He's a big guy and can't run like a madman and he's not very explosive. He's a pretty good header of the ball though and seems to do a pretty good job in the box. This is based on from the times I've watched him in the past at least.

Tacchinardi3

Oct 29, 2012
this general is a poor poor POOOR POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR... wait for it...

POOR
player

I am Sorry but I am Just so Mad that We bought This player That i Dislike very Much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)