Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I can't see how he was better

Bendtner=Matri=Quaq
Vucinic>Giovinco>Bendtner=Quag>Matri
:D

- - - Updated - - -

Bendtner on Twitter:
3 points, still top of the league.. Strong team performance and a first start for bendtner.. Goals will come, i take my assist;);)
- - - Updated - - -

This "updated" shit is lame. My post is 1 hour old, and now the thread won't get updated with my new Bendtner's tweet post.

May 22, 2007
Saw a few strengths and a few weaknesses.

Needs to improve his timing, that might come with playing time in the team, but I'm really glad he was making runs off the ball at the very least and being mobile. Made himself difficult to pick up. Also good to see him throwing himself around at high balls, creating danger (such as Mirko's big chance in the first half), which will be useful as it's a quality the other strikers lack. Not good when in front of goal, should have scored in the build up to the Vidal goal, and the poor touch let him down on a couple of occasions in a promising position. And that flaw is bad news, because it's what Juve need from a striker. Also didn't look sharp enough, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for not having many matches in the last few months.

Shame he was partnering Vučinić off form like that, might have seen more from our attack than we have lately, but at least I was a bit impressed at times.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Some positives there.

I like us having a striker who looks to play on the shoulder of the last defender but also provide a physical presence too.

Difficult to tell until he is match fit but his movement was good.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
he created SO MANY chances for himself, but he was about as sharp as his body is fit

i can see him becomming better, but he needs to seriously drop some weight, and get moar playtime

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Needs more game time before I can comment on him. Hopefully he will be sharp and have a deeper understanding with the team in future games.
At least he has a full runout for this game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)