Nick Against the World (130 Viewers)

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
RochemBeck said:
Nah unfortunately I did not the Audi I wanted, however I got the next best thing...a 2000 Passat. Very nice car and I'm glad to have it.

Thanks, and you as well. :wink:
That's cool. I wish I could have my own car :disagree: I am still driving my mom's car, since she doesn't drive anymore :D

I swear I am gonna have an Audi someday :agree:

;)

did you improve your spanish? I remember when you talked spanish in that thread, it wasn't that bad

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
RochemBeck said:
Nah right now I'm a meteorology major...engineering is not my type of thing. Perhaps a bit too much math for me..
Oh, sounds interesting. I hate engineering, maybe because I never liked math, nor physics, I never sucked at them but I wasn't into them.

My brother studies that and I just get scared when I open one of his books.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Jessica said:
That's cool. I wish I could have my own car :disagree: I am still driving my mom's car, since she doesn't drive anymore :D

I swear I am gonna have an Audi someday :agree:

;)

did you improve your spanish? I remember when you talked spanish in that thread, it wasn't that bad
Is your mom's car nice though? Yeah having an Audi would certainly be nice, however why get an Audi when you can have a BMW M5? ;)

Ohh, that Spanish was bad. That Spanishwas terrible. :D And no, unfortunately I really haven't been improving my skills in that respect. However hopefully I will take some Italian or Spanish in the next few years here in college...always great to have another language.

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
RochemBeck said:
Is your mom's car nice though? Yeah having an Audi would certainly be nice, however why get an Audi when you can have a BMW M5? ;)

Ohh, that Spanish was bad. That Spanishwas terrible. :D And no, unfortunately I really haven't been improving my skills in that respect. However hopefully I will take some Italian or Spanish in the next few years here in college...always great to have another language.
Yeah, it's nice :D

Haha good point, but I want an Audi TT Quattro :eyebrows: that's like one of my goals :D

It wasn't that bad :disagree: I hope you take spanish so you can talk to Fabi and me and improve your skills

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Jessica said:
Yeah, it's nice :D

Haha good point, but I want an Audi TT Quattro :eyebrows: that's like one of my goals :D

It wasn't that bad :disagree: I hope you take spanish so you can talk to Fabi and me and improve your skills
The Audi TT is a very nice car...I would take that over a Passat anyday.

And yeah, it's a shame the Spanish thread had to be closed...I miss keeping my espanol in check, no matter how elementary. :D

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
RochemBeck said:
The Audi TT is a very nice car...I would take that over a Passat anyday.

And yeah, it's a shame the Spanish thread had to be closed...I miss keeping my espanol in check, no matter how elementary. :D
I hope you buy one someday and give me a ride :D

Yeah, I miss that thread a lot!

You can talk to me in spanish whenever you want

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
Zé Tahir said:
Na' I have a Nissan Sentra, got it from my dad when he bought a new one.

I would love to get a Mitsubishi 3000GT or a Jeep Wrangler :p
Jeep W, gotta love those :D

where do you live? I know it says United States but where exactly?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Jessica said:
I hope you buy one someday and give me a ride :D

Yeah, I miss that thread a lot!

You can talk to me in spanish whenever you want
Yeah same here. ;)

But unfortunately with the new rules in place talking in other languages is forbidden...supposedly. Never saw a problem with foreign language threads to be honest..

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
RochemBeck said:
Yeah same here. ;)

But unfortunately with the new rules in place talking in other languages is forbidden...supposedly. Never saw a problem with foreign language threads to be honest..
deal :D

Oh yeah, I know, I didn't mean here... on msn or something.

Me neither, I wish we could have it back, but I don't see it happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)