Nick Against the World (97 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
Alright....I apologize for that post.....I think you probably know that I'm not the kind who likes to insult or to create problems around here...I'm sorry for that negative post.

Peace.
Your class is showing, Azzurri7. :D

Understood, though. You're certainly not the type who gets into these things easily.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35,864
    Chxta asked me to post this:

"Where am I"

Ian the Rockenwhacker dude asked me to post this:

"You are not worthy"

Iceblu asked me to post this:

"You are still a c_nt and remind me of my last turd"

JaeCole asked me to post this:

"Spare some change for a starving brutha"

River asked me to post this:

"I see dead people"

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Zlatan said:
    BTW, when I banned him I specifically told him not to reregister, yet he did, 3 or 4 times. To top that off, he called Vinnie a fascist cunt, not to metnion all the other insults.

I will be asking Marty for a permanent IP ban, which would stop him from reregistering.
    I didnt see his little rant...but it doesnt surprise me

you guys who defend him, and want him back, I gotta ask 1 question...

where does it end ??

He's already done a perfect job at offending the majority of ppl here, and if he shows no control or remorse for the things he says, then what the hell will he say next ??

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Vinman said:
    I didnt see his little rant...but it doesnt surprise me

you guys who defend him, and want him back, I gotta ask 1 question...

where does it end ??

He's already done a perfect job at offending the majority of ppl here, and if he shows no control or remorse for the things he says, then what the hell will he say next ??
    my jaw hit the floor when he said this to ze tahir-
    YOU should be banned. YOUR post was unacceptable. Mine was not.
    People like YOU are the reason for fundamentalism and war. People like YOU are dangerous. Not me.

anyone who says he does not deserve it should think of the implications of this sort of statement

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Bozi.78 said:
    my jaw hit the floor when he said this to ze tahir-
    YOU should be banned. YOUR post was unacceptable. Mine was not.
    People like YOU are the reason for fundamentalism and war. People like YOU are dangerous. Not me.

anyone who says he does not deserve it should think of the implications of this sort of statement

word to yo mama:agree: +rep

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    IncuboRossonero said:
    good analysis and a nice insight for those who don't live in Holland or follow the football related news out of Holland.

However my 'orange' friend the National Team is simply a stepping stone for bigger things that are in store for the Swan of Utrecht
    I figured you might draw that link and I concur. I see him achieving great things with the Milan side.

But you better take good care of our Benjamin; or else ;)

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35,873
    Erik said:
    I figured you might draw that link and I concur. I see him achieving great things with the Milan side.

But you better take good care of our Benjamin; or else ;)
    San Siro is his second home....he has provided for the greatest memories and wins in the post-Berlusconi era (and before). Some individuals are destined to play and coach at Milan i.e. Marco VB, Franco Baresi and Billy Costacurta.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    IncuboRossonero said:
    San Siro is his second home....he has provided for the greatest memories and wins in the post-Berlusconi era (and before). Some individuals are destined to play and coach at Milan i.e. Marco VB, Franco Baresi and Billy Costacurta.
    True. He belongs in a city like Milan too in so many ways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)