OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35,842
    Erik said:
    THE SWAN'S GRACE

In this nation so much in love with football, a press conference surrounding the national team is bound to draw a large audience of journalists from every corner of the Kingdom. Well before it starts, the room is being flooded by masters of the word but slaves to sales figures.

These are the men and women who destroyed Advocaat and who silenced Van Gaal. The people who dared go up against Cruyff and the late Michels and who would never back down from a challenge to Hiddink or Gullit or Rykaard. Fearless, ruthless and vicious beings. If it is blood they want, then blood will flow.

Until the Swan lands. As soon as he enters the room, it goes silent. The first interviewer is introduced, he stands up, receives a greeting and a broad smile, and stumbles to formulate the question he rehearsed time and time again before he came here.

Forty-five minutes later, the press conference ends. There haven't been any highly critical questions, no interruptions and certainly no blood. The notorious journalists have been completely charmed by the natural charisma of a man who's IQ is said to be through the roof.

Because when it comes down to it; Marco van Basten can get away with just about anything in the land that will probably never cease to worship that volley.

By Erik Pleyte

I witnessed a press conference and have noticed this 'phenomenon' before. Somebody had to write it down so I figured I might as well give it a shot
    good analysis and a nice insight for those who don't live in Holland or follow the football related news out of Holland.

However my 'orange' friend the National Team is simply a stepping stone for bigger things that are in store for the Swan of Utrecht

:)

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35,843
    Quattro, Otto, CentroCampo and Iceblu asked me to post this:

"Dear Respected c_nts of Nick against the World.

You are being blinded by the words of a no-good piss balloon hurling, American, Milanista who is against all things black-and-white. It aches us to see you fall into his black-and-red brainwashing sessions...like most Milanistas including Galliani and Berlusconi he is secretly making you adore all things associated with Milan. It starts with admiring Fabio Capello (Milan coach!) and Christian Abbiati (Milan keeper) and the next thing you know you are holding up "SENZA KAKA STO MALE" signs and hurling piss balloons at those poor Interisti.
    In this case grave consequences will arise: you begin defending the foul mouthed Milanista and next thing you know you are telling your friends to "sell that sh*t to the tourists" telling sales clerks to "jog on" and trying to con free meals out of restaurants by claiming you are Bobo Vieri.

WAKE UP JUVENTINI...rise up against that c_nt.

YOUR BROTHERS FROM ANOTHER MOTHER"

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    I love Nick.

I forgot my money, but hey, I'm Christian Vieri.

I just sold some shit to a Korean/Australian tourist named "Gray".

Trust me, that wasn't piss in that balloon. Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    OMG, are we going through this again?

OK, I dont care if he'll read this but I'm saying this for the other members:

First he says he's no more offensive than anyo other member, yet a few posts later he calls Andy a moron and Vinnie a fascist cunt. Case closed.

The problem with him is that he refuses to take any responsibility whatsoever for his actions. He's so arrogant and narcissistic that he cannot accept that he might not be right, that he made a misstake or that he got beaten in an argument. Learn to take responsibility for your own actions kiddo.

And BTW, freedom of speach has it's limits, as has every right.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    BTW, when I banned him I specifically told him not to reregister, yet he did, 3 or 4 times. To top that off, he called Vinnie a fascist cunt, not to metnion all the other insults.

I will be asking Marty for a permanent IP ban, which would stop him from reregistering.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    Zlatan said:
    I will be asking Marty for a permanent IP ban, which would stop him from reregistering.
    No...man... do not do that.
    Be the bigger (or what ever) man and just let it go.
    Think about two things:

1. In doing that you don´t just ban Seven. You alone is making a Juventino unable to talk with his fellow fans.
    In that I put no other aspect in besides that we all here have black and white hearts. Do not take that away from him that easy just because your own vendetta.

2. When did you enter this forum joking and just pulling a leg?
    Is it not time to make this a fun place? You can´t do that by rules, monitoring and banning. It affects us all in the mode of insecurity.

Enough is enough...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    It has nothing to do with my own vendetta as you call it, but rather for the fact that he doesnt follow the rules. This is his second banning, how many chances does he need. Just a few posts ago he called Vinnie a fascist cunt. How far do I let it go.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    Zlatan said:
    It has nothing to do with my own vendetta as you call it, but rather for the fact that he doesnt follow the rules. This is his second banning, how many chances does he need. Just a few posts ago he called Vinnie a fascist cunt. How far do I let it go.
    I do sympathize with you. And it has gone way to far.
    Seven will always be on the edge. But it is also in the beholders eye.
    This is turning out to be a non win situation for you. You see, as you do take these fights and proceed in argumentation openly you your self slip in to the same behaviour you´re trying to prevent in here. Not saying that you are as bad as Seven (no one really is) but still it clearly affects you. Its time to stop caring. And in that I mean in plain English. Fuck Seven! Fuck me and fuck every one else in here! I would bet one million $ on that you´re a great guy. Probably got loads of friends. So why take things in here so personal? It took me 2 months to understand that in here where all on the same side!!! Sure, you get pissed occasionally. But it´s just to shake your shoulders and laugh at it. The day after you´ll be joking with the same guys again.

So my advice is to not ban seven. Joke about it. Write a post where you type directly to Seven that if he uses that language again you will command him to fuck himself in his ass cause you´re the real god. And finish that up with a smiley. Take cred for being fun and moderating in a way that works for this forum and be the good guy you can be.
    I won´t write about it again. But there are different ways to act.

Is it worth loosing a war winning one battle?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Thats what i like to hear around here....just a bunch of friends kickin it together...no bad comments,opinions just a good time

Forza Juventuz and Forza Juventus i gots my money riding on your ass!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    snoop said:
    Oh great,another Azzurri7 on my way
    Listen you cunt, I don't like repeating this but I'll say it again.....I thought you didn't want us to mention our names or to quote or to reply each others, So I still don't know why the Fvck your mentioning the Azzurri7 again...get a life man...You're thinking too much of me...

oh and another thing.....though I told you this before...you're like this girl who doesn't fuck nor gets fucked.....so get a life.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Azzurri7 said:
    Listen you cunt, I don't like repeating this but I'll say it again.....I thought you didn't want us to mention our names or to quote or to reply each others, So I still don't know why the Fvck your mentioning the Azzurri7 again...get a life man...You're thinking too much of me...

oh and another thing.....though I told you this before...you're like this girl who doesn't fuck nor gets fucked.....so get a life.
    Hey. Both of you guys. Chill, alright? Don't make me get ugly on your asses.

Save the personal insult volley for the playground, OK?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    swag said:
    Hey. Both of you guys. Chill, alright? Don't make me get ugly on your asses.

Save the personal insult volley for the playground, OK?

I'll try to stop. Though I don't deserve a warning here.

Zlatan and Mikhail already know that this guy called SnoopyElectra and I shouldn't be mentioning our names neither quoting each others, yet this kid keeps on mentioning my name around here.

Btw, where can I find a Volley playground?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    But everyone is contributing to it and allowing it to continue, if not escalate. Nobody is entirely innocent. Not saying that it's easy, and necessarily right, to ignore the barbs going by. But someone has to start somewhere.

I'm just appealing for at least one of you to step up and demonstrate a little more dignity than the other, really. We certainly have enough negative garbage filling up these forums with ill will these days. (At a minimum, at least a little respect for Marty for hosting these things for us.)

Peace, Azzurri7.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    swag said:
    But everyone is contributing to it and allowing it to continue, if not escalate. Nobody is entirely innocent. Not saying that it's easy, and necessarily right, to ignore the barbs going by. But someone has to start somewhere.

I'm just appealing for at least one of you to step up and demonstrate a little more dignity than the other, really. We certainly have enough negative garbage filling up these forums with ill will these days. (At a minimum, at least a little respect for Marty for hosting these things for us.)

Peace, Azzurri7.

Alright....I apologize for that post.....I think you probably know that I'm not the kind who likes to insult or to create problems around here...I'm sorry for that negative post.

Peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)