Nick Against the World (75 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Padovano said:
Seven has clearly stated that he should be permitted to say anything and everything that he wants simply because it is his personal opinion. "I did'nt say that I shit on your god, piss on your religion and fook your mom, I simply stated that it is my opinion that your god should be shitted on, your religion pissed on and your mom ass fooked."

Well, Seven, the rest of the world, including the Freedom of Speech scholars, believe there are limits to what you can say. In US constitutional law, there is a "Fighting Words" exception to Free Speech, among other exceptions.
thems fighting words,god i love it
here in scotland we fight all the time, we invented the worlds very first
"whothefuvkareyoulookingat?" drink,we call it whisky,just a few drams and you will fight with your father

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Zé Tahir said:
ya, I think I will. At least when it comes to issues like this.
well it's sad you think it that way,you are free.I have nothing against Muslims,but I have it against Islam religion (Like you have it against Christian religion).If that's bothers you,you are free.but don't forget,I didn't insult you or that brainwashed kid..

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
snoop said:
well it's sad you think it that way,you are free.I have nothing against Muslims,but I have it against Islam religion (Like you have it against Christian religion).If that's bothers you,you are free.but don't forget,I didn't insult you or that brainwashed kid..

the truth finally unveiled.....some one ban this punk...he is getting out of control with these religious comments..i personally cant take this shit when all i am here for is a good time and For JUVENTUS....come on give us a break with this faping on religions

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
hambon78 said:
the truth finally unveiled.....some one ban this punk...he is getting out of control with these religious comments..i personally cant take this shit when all i am here for is a good time and For JUVENTUS....come on give us a break with this faping on religions
Sorry, hambon78. We don't ban people on the basis of just stating that they have it against Juventus... so I don't see the logic in doing that over whether someone says that they have it against religion X or Y. Saying "I have it against X" is a pretty clear case of stating a belief, and not necessarily hurling a personal or cultural insult.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Black Mamba said:
Aww I missed all the drama

But I am still in favor of Seven coming back
For the record, so am I. He just needs to chill out for a while and lay off the insults. I sincerely hope he doesn't hurt his cause further.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
hambon78 said:
Let's ban all people who are against religion,or wait,Let's ban every non-muslims

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
swag said:
Sorry, hambon78. We don't ban people on the basis of just stating that they have it against Juventus... so I don't see the logic in doing that over whether someone says that they have it against religion X or Y. Saying "I have it against X" is a pretty clear case of stating a belief, and not necessarily hurling a personal or cultural insult.

Okay swag your the man...you lost me there with that lingo...but your an honest good guy and will take your word ....thanks bro

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
hambon78 said:
Okay swag your the man...you lost me there with that lingo...but your an honest good guy and will take your word ....thanks bro
Cheers, hambon78. :pint:

Here's to hoping for cooler heads all around this place, eh? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)