Nick Against the World (21 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Seven with all do respect...come on man...its like your hooked on Juventuz by injection....we got your message....PM the mods and settle it with them

These accounts your making to bombard us with your constant whining should be stopped.....come on man you could live without this site for a while....its all good i know its hard but i promise to start a Rehab thread when your back :)

If you choose another account name it FapFapFapalldaylong that would be great...

all the best

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
TheOneTwo said:
At least you understood the joke. Guess some people weren't up for that. Oh and btw, if axlrose did NOT report the post and did NOT find it offensive, then on what grounds am I banned exactly? On the grounds Zlatan was offended by it?
No, Zlatan does not get offended by religious stuff.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
TheOneTwo said:
Oh? Then that's odd. So are you saying I got banned for an offensive post which didn't offend anyone? Because in fact axlrose was the only who could get offended, yet he wasnt. Now that's odd.
Actually, I think all Muslims could have been offended by your posts. I guess they could have been, but I don't really want to speak on their behalf without knowing for sure.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
well the thing is when u make harsh statements about religious issues its often hard to forget....plus its very disrespectfull to many of the members. Opinions are great but there is a limit to where an opinion can cause havoc....

You have to stand up for yourself i feel you man....but just remember there are touchy subjects like (religion,moms,and football teams) that a sane man should not cross.....peoples feelings can get elevated quickly and often cause harm to others....

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I am a muslim that has been living abroad all my life .....and to tell you the truth i would have put a cap in his head if he uttered those words near me....these types of things you just dont say man...i know you feel secure behind that pc but come on you gots to show respect....wouldnt you get furious if a brotha called your mamma a ho ( just an example since you dont seem to care about religions)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Firstly Seven, Dont use me for your arguments, Yes i gave my opinion and in this case supported you, but dont use me to push a point or to try and garner a response to your questions...

TheOneTwo said:
If members like Shadowfax, Tom and Jeeks don't do anything about this I'm severely disappointed in them as well. I know they appreciate freedom of speach very much and I know they're sensitive to changing rules for certain persons.
You will be dissapointed in me ??

Who the fuck do you think you are....

I gave my opinion and my support to you in this issue, Even as far as criticising the apparent about turn of a mod i respect... I gave you probably more support than anyone else on this board yet rather than an iota of thanks, you expect more...

And what is it exactly you expect me to do ??

I have no influence here... No one here gives a rats cock what i have to say... so what do you want me to do ?

Yes, i have been here longer than most (i mean how many can remeber the ikon board? ), i was at one point , if i do say it myself a key member of this forum and as far as i see it, made a major contribution to making this board what it became... But thats in the past... Im not an important part of this board or someone who commands respect and is listened to... Hell, im hardly here, it isnt even the forum i use most ....

So again, I ask... What the fuck do you expect me to do ??

You got my support but it wasnt enough...

You need to grow the fuck up and show some respect and gratitude to those that stood up for you... Most of which as i see it, without any reason to bother to do so, but did anyway...

I did have other things to say on this matter, but your post here changes that... Whilst i still believe your ban in this particular case to be unwarranted, I could no longer give a damn...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hambon78 said:
well the thing is when u make harsh statements about religious issues its often hard to forget....plus its very disrespectfull to many of the members. Opinions are great but there is a limit to where an opinion can cause havoc....

You have to stand up for yourself i feel you man....but just remember there are touchy subjects like (religion,moms,and football teams) that a sane man should not cross.....peoples feelings can get elevated quickly and often cause harm to others....
:agree: as soon as i read that post about pissin on peoples beliefs i thought that a shit storm of abuse would come your way, i personally dont have any problem with you,i often find you amusing and enjoy a lot of what you post seven but i think that for some people you went too far with that.its cool to have a strong opinion on a subject but sometimes you got to think of how it may come across to some other people

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I agree with him...shadow was there with you the whole time. he was making great rebuttles for your ass and he should be thanked and respected seven...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
hambon78 said:

If he was banned because of religious arguement,that's very stupid.I can say whatever I want to any religion,I can bash your religion,if that bans me,that's stupid.

I belive he was banned for his behaviour,disrepecting Members,the way he argues. Just like he just called Vinman Cunt few minutes ago,that's why he is getting banned.

Seven,just let it go, you said it yourself,you can llive without forums,just don't push it man and make it worse.I understand your points about religion,and I am not against that at all,but you should react the same way against the belivers too wioth respect, right?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
lol, I just realized that you think that we mean that God literally wrote the Qur'an, as if he extended his hand wrote it. Is that what you think? Geez'! :disagree:

You're calling me a Fundamentalist?? Who's the fundamentalist here? Seriously, everyone, who's tone and comments are harsher? Mine or his?

ps: Get a life! ;)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
TheOneTwo said:
FFS. I AM ALLOWED TO DOUBT WHETHER OR NOT THE QU'RAN IS WRITTEN BY GOD. That's nowhere near a reason to bash me.
you are right its not...but to say you piss on the beliefs of muslims,catholisc,etc is a major insult,why cant you see that?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
hambon78 said:
I am a muslim that has been living abroad all my life .....and to tell you the truth i would have put a cap in his head if he uttered those words near me....these types of things you just dont say man...i know you feel secure behind that pc but come on you gots to show respect....wouldnt you get furious if a brotha called your mamma a ho ( just an example since you dont seem to care about religions)
Dude you seriously have problems with your head,with those fucked up toughts.it's guys like you that religion look worse "i would have put a cap in his head if he uttered those words near me".what a joke :disagree:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
TheOneTwo said:
FFS. I AM ALLOWED TO DOUBT WHETHER OR NOT THE QU'RAN IS WRITTEN BY GOD. That's nowhere near a reason to bash me.

Thats like saying str8t to our faces that your religion is bullshit....u just cant walk up to a hindu and tell them that cows are not gods. its insane man you could get killed for remarks like that........you lucky your miles away on a pc because not just me and many others here. I know for sure if you said that shit somewhere else you would have been banned from this life not just from this forum....so consider your self lucky for your smartass remarks...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
TheOneTwo said:
Because I explained and nuanced. But you chose not to read past that part. The part in which I admit I don't have a problem with people believing in God.
i tread it i read it all mate but you could have made a good arguement without reverting to that phrase,the second you uttered those words then you were running the risk of pissing off a lot of people,just like calling ze a fundamentalist

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
snoop said:
Dude you seriously have problems with your head,with those fucked up toughts.it's guys like you that religion look worse "i would have put a cap in his head if he uttered those words near me".what a joke :disagree:

Fvck off snoop and get your head out of your ass....you dont have a clue either..those types of comments should not be said....forget all this relgion stuff...

would you walk up to a black man and call him a nigger....or what about an Italian and call him a wap....what do you think they will do to you huh??/ this is a religion for crying out loud...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You got banned for insulting Axl and for saying that piss on certains peoples belief. D-O Y-O-U U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D T-H-E W-O-R-D-S T-H-A-T A-R-E C-O-M-I-N-G O-U-T O-F M-Y M-O-U-T-H-?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
hambon78 said:
Fvck off snoop and get your head out of your ass....you dont have a clue either..those types of comments should not be said....forget all this relgion stuff...

would you walk up to a black man and call him a nigger....or what about an Italian and call him a wap....what do you think they will do to you huh??/ this is a religion for crying out loud...
:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)