Nick Against the World (3 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Moderator
Dec 10, 2004
29,279
Jessica said:
Yeah, I have been in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Florida (Orlando and Miami)

I totally loved Chicago
Out of all the citites I've been to, Chicago is my absolute favorite. The city is new, people are nice, nice big buildings, the beach in the middle of the city is really kool, and chicks are hot :D

I went to Orlando this past summer, it's ok, nothing big, but the Palm Tree's are awsome :cool:
 

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
103,773
Jessica said:
Yeah, I have been in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Florida (Orlando and Miami)

I totally loved Chicago
Chicago is an awesome city. I had a wedding to attend in June in which my cousin was married in front of the skyline of the city right before dusk...never seen such a brilliant wedding.
 

Jessica

Senior Member
Aug 10, 2003
5,192
Zé Tahir said:
Out of all the citites I've been to, Chicago is my absolute favorite. The city is new, people are nice, nice big buildings, the beach in the middle of the city is really kool, and chicks are hot :D

I went to Orlando this past summer, it's ok, nothing big, but the Palm Tree's are awsome :cool:
It's really cool!!! I totally loved though I just went for 3 days or something. I am looking forward to go there again, I wanna go to New York as well.

I went to Orlando when I was just a little kid, so I really didn't enjoy the trip, I wanna go there now, I am pretty sure I will have way more fun.
 

Jessica

Senior Member
Aug 10, 2003
5,192
RochemBeck said:
Chicago is an awesome city. I had a wedding to attend in June in which my cousin was married in front of the skyline of the city right before dusk...never seen such a brilliant wedding.
Wow! That's brilliant, I wish I could have a wedding like that one...

I wanna get married in Florence , such a lovely city :agree: that's another dream haha.

Don't you have pics of that wedding?
 

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
103,773
Jessica said:
Wow! That's brilliant, I wish I could have a wedding like that one...

I wanna get married in Florence , such a lovely city :agree: that's another dream haha.

Don't you have pics of that wedding?
Yes I do, however they weren't taken on a digital camera unfortunately. :groan:

The only bad part about it was the audience was looking towards the setting sun...not easy on the eyes or photos.

I cant wait to see Florence as well.
 

Jessica

Senior Member
Aug 10, 2003
5,192
RochemBeck said:
Yes I do, however they weren't taken on a digital camera unfortunately. :groan:

The only bad part about it was the audience was looking towards the setting sun...not easy on the eyes or photos.

I cant wait to see Florence as well.
Oh :disagree: it'd be great if you could scan one for me :D

I thought I was gonna prefer Venice over Florence but I didn't, Florence rules :D

I hope you go there soon
 

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
103,773
Jessica said:
Oh :disagree: it'd be great if you could scan one for me :D

I thought I was gonna prefer Venice over Florence but I didn't, Florence rules :D

I hope you go there soon
Well considering I'm an imbecile and don't have a scanner...looks like you're out of luck unfortunately. However, I did take a couple on my camera phone...let me see what I can find.
 

Jessica

Senior Member
Aug 10, 2003
5,192
RochemBeck said:
That sounds good Jess. NYC is about a thousand times more thrilling than anything found in Indiana.
Oh yes, I really didn't find anything that interesting in Indiana. I liked it, but I have seen better places.

I want to go to California too, I don't know why but I do...
 

Jessica

Senior Member
Aug 10, 2003
5,192
RochemBeck said:
Well considering I'm an imbecile and don't have a scanner...looks like you're out of luck unfortunately. However, I did take a couple on my camera phone...let me see what I can find.
Haha yeah it looks like I am out of luck. I hope you find them :p

thanks ;)
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)