Nick Against the World (64 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Damnit. I went to Borders in Frederick the other day, and it seems they no longer carry La Gazzetta dello Sport. Hopefully they just have been out of them the last two times I was there, however I'm gonna file a complaint to that ugly fat chick at the desk next time.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
RochemBeck said:
Damnit. I went to Borders in Frederick the other day, and it seems they no longer carry La Gazzetta dello Sport. Hopefully they just have been out of them the last two times I was there, however I'm gonna file a complaint to that ugly fat chick at the desk next time.
And by doing that she´ll become slim and beautiful?
I wish all clerks were slim and horny. Selling la gazzetta and givin blowjobs for a quarter.

Can yous be more unda 20?
Take a wonda down da brain.
Respecta.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35,948
    Holygr4le said:
    And by doing that she´ll become slim and beautiful?
    I wish all clerks were slim and horny. Selling la gazzetta and givin blowjobs for a quarter.

Can yous be more unda 20?
    Take a wonda down da brain.
    Respecta.
    Sorry the official language of the thread is English

A'IT wannabe

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    RochemBeck said:
    I have never seen La Gazzetta dello Sport in any bookstore, or shopping center here....

The only Italian paper I can get is America Oggi...it only has calcio coverage on the last couple pages

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Vinman said:
    I have never seen La Gazzetta dello Sport in any bookstore, or shopping center here....

The only Italian paper I can get is America Oggi...it only has calcio coverage on the last couple pages
    Not even at a trainstation? They always sell *loads* of international newspapers, magazines and even books at trainstations in Europe.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Vinman said:

Bookstores such as Borders usually carry some international reading, and the Borders I go to have several different papers from multiple countries. They even carry Corriere Della Sera and La Republica if I remember correcly, so actually it's not a bad selection.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Vinman said:

The Alitalia counter at Boston's airport had both Gazzetta and Corriere

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35,957
    Holygr4le said:
    Wannabe?
    I want my life back. That bling bling guy just follows me around and I can´t shake him off. Gotta talk to Shaft...
    like I said...English.

Kevin 'FAP FAP' Padovin: For your own safety and health please refrain from eating all the canoli's and 'lobster tails' this holiday season and thereby showing the country club go-ers that deep down you are still the OLD SCHOOL CAFONE.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    ßömßärdiër said:

Hey burkey...

the new year is coming up and De Cock should be retired as a classic:agree:

check these names for future hall of Famers...hehe

1.Hernandez Itcheverre - Bolivian footballer
    2.Tibor Selymes (pro. Sillymess) - Romanian footballer
    3.Stefan Kuntz - German footballer…

or if you want

NASCAR driver Dick Trickle. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)