Nick Against the World (12 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ancelotti ] ++
No. According to me, Juve are still amateurs in Europe. Which is a bit strange, because they have "won" so many Scudettos.
Those "amateurs" got to the final last year. That takes a great deal of skill - something which is far more relevant than any historical domination, be it domestic or european.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
That was the classic definition of "Gatecrashing". Anyway, I'm still celebrating the CL, celebrations only end after the Boca game. If Milan win against Boca, then it will no longer be necessary for me or any other Rossonero to argue with a Zebra over anything.

Jul 12, 2002
No. According to me, Juve are still amateurs in Europe. Which is a bit strange, because they have "won" so many Scudettos.
Damn it man, don;t you understand the concept of answering the question that I asked? You haven't done it.

Sep 28, 2002
That was the classic definition of "Gatecrashing". Anyway, I'm still celebrating the CL, celebrations only end after the Boca game. If Milan win against Boca, then it will no longer be necessary for me or any other Rossonero to argue with a Zebra over anything.
gatecrashing? then 2 draws with inter is thunderstorm? sure...
and why would victory against boca would prove you stronger than us? we do not even play in that game. it's not even a tournament. you knew that? just making sure.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Damn it man, don;t you understand the concept of answering the question that I asked? You haven't done it.
is that anyhow a surprise to you? politicians always do that. and remember who is their president :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Berlusconi's biggest supporter in the elections was Agnelli so you really are pulling stuff out of your arse!! And what a big arse it is! Angelli was Berlusconi's number one financial supporter and outspoken media backer since DAY ONE! So yeah Berlusca will turn on him over a football team! Are you that DENSE? (I don't think so LAC) You think they are childish and have grudges over a win here and a win there. Don't be so kid like and grow up...Multi Billionaires don't try to get at one another over football disputes. What kind of arguement is this? How old are you??!!!
Your not only mis-informed but at this point not worth arguing with because you are not showing me you have/know a basic knowledge of Italian culture nevermind politics or the football world. More over, thinking that men like the Prime Minister of Italy and the richest family in Italy taunt one another because of team allegiance's...what can I saw: GROW THE F*CK UP HONESTLY! (in your thoughts that is) You think in the business world people don't do business with one another because one is a Lakers fan and the other is a Knicks fan????!!!!!!!

Uhmm Agnelli is dead dude. And yes I would think he is smarter than me to manage Fiat spa, Ferrari spa and Alfa Romeo in his lifetime. whats your point? Unlike you I never made illogical statements about him claiming he thinks of hobbies over business relationships.

Because no one counters my arguments but instead pull "LAC'S" and just say that I'm a conspiracy theorist and jealous and MY TEAM IS BETTER THAN YOUR TEAM...BLAH BLAH. Controversy? Shoot....unload cowboy....I've been a-waitin! All I see is an empty desert.....

and Incubo rides into the sunset as the lone hero once again........

P.S. Nothing personal....former Jersey neighbor

Honestly inbunco, I believe your pulling stuff outta your ass. The irony in my post seemed to fly right past you.....

As for my creativity- I bet you've posted that site before already. In the words of Inbunco: "Doctor Heal Thyself"

You base all your nonsense on one criminal trial situation, which you didnt even bring up until the thread surfaced. Yeah ok. Youve been going on with your shit for weeks. What evidence did you have before that?

You have no arguments worth countering. What? A criminal trial? Uh ok yeah. Because someone's involved in a criminal trial it means their guilty. Inbunco, sometimes I wish logic could be taught out of a textbook. But then again.....

The fact that Galliani is president of FIGC doesnt merit discussion now does it? Why not Inbunco?

Yeah I may know jack shit about Italian politics and the state of their economy and who's who where. But neither does your grandmother. I do know a jackass when I see one though- and you Inbunco are the real deal. Ancelotti here is your butt-buddy, and walu-ex....well lets leave some to the imagination.

Politics have nun to do with football? Yeah with a political party called "Forza Italia" and his MP's called "azzurri" whoa is that me or do i see your shit fly outta the window? Football and politics have everything to do with each other in Italy. And your own clowns Galliani and Berlusconi are caught in the middle of it. Milan themselves are in a shitload of debt, but funny how nobody is making a big deal about it....It isnt just that- Silvio is stupid enough to make a PUBLIC move to cover his ass with the new immunity law. Reeks doesnt it?

Why would anyone need immunity of any kind unless they were doing something that would get them into trouble? Ask yourself that inbunco. In fact Berlusconi himself was a defendant in NUMEROUS corruption trials before this new law was passed. Funny isnt it?

A little internet research comes up with much it seems....

Maybe you should keep to your cowboy analogies and join your butt-buddy ancelotti in the tub. And I'd buy you testicles if they could make you a man.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #289
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

Honestly inbunco, I believe your pulling stuff outta your ass. The irony in my post seemed to fly right past you.....

As for my creativity- I bet you've posted that site before already. In the words of Inbunco: "Doctor Heal Thyself"

You base all your nonsense on one criminal trial situation, which you didnt even bring up until the thread surfaced. Yeah ok. Youve been going on with your shit for weeks. What evidence did you have before that?

You have no arguments worth countering. What? A criminal trial? Uh ok yeah. Because someone's involved in a criminal trial it means their guilty. Inbunco, sometimes I wish logic could be taught out of a textbook. But then again.....

The fact that Galliani is president of FIGC doesnt merit discussion now does it? Why not Inbunco?

Yeah I may know jack shit about Italian politics and the state of their economy and who's who where. But neither does your grandmother. I do know a jackass when I see one though- and you Inbunco are the real deal. Ancelotti here is your butt-buddy, and walu-ex....well lets leave some to the imagination.

Politics have nun to do with football? Yeah with a political party called "Forza Italia" and his MP's called "azzurri" whoa is that me or do i see your shit fly outta the window? Football and politics have everything to do with each other in Italy. And your own clowns Galliani and Berlusconi are caught in the middle of it. Milan themselves are in a shitload of debt, but funny how nobody is making a big deal about it....It isnt just that- Silvio is stupid enough to make a PUBLIC move to cover his ass with the new immunity law. Reeks doesnt it?

Why would anyone need immunity of any kind unless they were doing something that would get them into trouble? Ask yourself that inbunco. In fact Berlusconi himself was a defendant in NUMEROUS corruption trials before this new law was passed. Funny isnt it?

A little internet research comes up with much it seems....

Maybe you should keep to your cowboy analogies and join your butt-buddy ancelotti in the tub. And I'd buy you testicles if they could make you a man.
    Like usual you have said absolutely nothing about how I closed the case on you faster than you could say "UNINFORMED KID". You threw more shit and don't deal with issues..its like arguing with a toddler. What are you talking about immunity laws..so what? What does that have to do with the argument at hand and about how you claimed Berlusconi was behind Juve's trial when that proves your business and diplomatic and political reasoning is ZILCH. The immunity Law Mr. Googlesearch was in force since WWII to 1994...lifted in 94 and re-instated. The only outspoken advocate has been Angelli's brother. God your mis-informed its like you purposely throw these facts to get whacked on the head.

Berlusconi's trials have to do with an auction for a cable stations in 1985....we are talking about a criminal trial for doping allegations of a sports team. See the difference...I could go on but you would just GOOGLE it some more.

Please....buy a clue. Here's a "nickelpiece" cowgirl.....

Once again..riding into the sunset as the wide eyed boy looks on....

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #290
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Rickenbacker: I will admit as VINMAN says that Juve are seen as the New York Yankees...whatever..of Italian football. All the scudettis and many Italians abroad (Canada, Australia, US) recognize Juve before most...though its beginning to change. Their track record in Italy is superior. However, I always maintained that they have problems beyond the "boot of Italy" and that is quite evident considering the number of appearances they had in the CL since its inception compared to Milan or Real and the number of times they actually won. Its difficult in football to say who is the team of Europe or Italy because in this case one was more successful than the other at home and vice versa.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #291
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    I do know a jackass when I see one though- and you Inbunco are the real deal. Ancelotti here is your butt-buddy, and walu-ex....well lets leave some to the imagination.
    And your calling me childish..this is your idea of a debate....go to bed kid...its WAY past your bedtime..the adults are talking...settle down and have a nice cup of COCO.

Good Night "cowboy"!

Jul 12, 2002
    Rickenbacker: I will admit as VINMAN says that Juve are seen as the New York Yankees...whatever..of Italian football. All the scudettis and many Italians abroad (Canada, Australia, US) recognize Juve before most...though its beginning to change. Their track record in Italy is superior. However, I always maintained that they have problems beyond the "boot of Italy" and that is quite evident considering the number of appearances they had in the CL since its inception compared to Milan or Real and the number of times they actually won. Its difficult in football to say who is the team of Europe or Italy because in this case one was more successful than the other at home and vice versa.
    You must be a good lawyer, you are very good at dancing around the question. The truth is, Juve are a relatively big team in europe that is capable of beating any team. We're not small fish.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #293
    Rickenbacker: what question?

I don't think Juve is small fish BUT they have not reached the heights of REAL or Milan in Europe because of their failure to win in CL in all those appearances. I admit Milan was absent for a long while but the appearances and wins in the 80's and 90's stand out like Real as of recent. Juve is an odd team because they are so huge in Italy but in Europe I feel that they are beyond the Roma's and Inter's but not at the status of the HUGE teams ( I dont' mean financially but rather in terms of CL legends or dynasties. Anyhow its all subjective really. But I think their failure in Europe evident and has failed to bring them to the next level.

Jul 12, 2002
    Rickenbacker: what question?

I don't think Juve is small fish BUT they have not reached the heights of REAL or Milan in Europe because of their failure to win in CL in all those appearances. I admit Milan was absent for a long while but the appearances and wins in the 80's and 90's stand out like Real as of recent. Juve is an odd team because they are so huge in Italy but in Europe I feel that they are beyond the Roma's and Inter's but not at the status of the HUGE teams ( I dont' mean financially but rather in terms of CL legends or dynasties. Anyhow its all subjective really. But I think their failure in Europe evident and has failed to bring them to the next level.
    What next level? Juve is one of the biggest clubs in the world, capable of beating any other team out there. We have just as much money, if not more than anybody else, we have a huge trophy cabinet with at least two of all the good trophies. I think that we are big fish and we are on the level with the best teams in the world.

Sep 28, 2002
    ian. we are big fish. but incubo ir right in his last post. we are not legends like milan of early 90s, like real in 50s and currently, like ajax in cruyff's prime. of course we are better than inter, than roma, than arsenal, barca and most of the teams in europe and even world. but in 10, 20, 50 years time we wont be remembered as legends. everyone will remember our finals 96-98, but they will remember that we lost. if we had won that would have been a different story. but we lost...

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #296
    That is what I mean...big fish in over-all football world. YES. No doubt. Juve is a big team. In the football world be it in Japan, Europe, Middle East, etc. In CL ... they didn't quite get over that last 'hump' to be in the elite of the CL teams. Thats just my opinion.

Sep 28, 2002
    haha, your avatar sucks.

but that does not mean that milan will be remembered as legends for last years success. baresi's, maldini's, gullit's, rikjaard's, van basten's milan - LEGENDS :star:

last year's milan - same level as juve. that was my point.

i were elite. you are capable of becoming elite again. but so are we. but you are not elite right now. you are not elite for your past records. no one considers benfica as an elite team. you didn't play in final for 8 or 9 years before last year. is that elite?

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #298
    Difference is Fliakis..it wil take you guys many years to be an elite and legend in the CL. Not with this team. Milan neither. How many years does Maldini have left. He was part of a dynasty.. now its just the added bonus. Point is that when a team keeps winning it ... your elite status in the tournament is sealed. Milan could have easily surpassed Real in CL victories had it not been for Marseille and the final which was eventually stripped of them. Anyhow whatever no use crying over spilled milk but I hardly see two CL titles : one in blood and the other in PK as calling your presence in the tournament ELITE.

My avatar is not meant to impress. You guys are too limited with size. How am I supposed to work with 64 by 64?!!!! Any freelance avatar makers willing to swallow "the pill" and make a non -Juve one ;)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

Like usual you have said absolutely nothing about how I closed the case on you faster than you could say "UNINFORMED KID". You threw more shit and don't deal with issues..its like arguing with a toddler. What are you talking about immunity laws..so what? What does that have to do with the argument at hand and about how you claimed Berlusconi was behind Juve's trial when that proves your business and diplomatic and political reasoning is ZILCH. The immunity Law Mr. Googlesearch was in force since WWII to 1994...lifted in 94 and re-instated. The only outspoken advocate has been Angelli's brother. God your mis-informed its like you purposely throw these facts to get whacked on the head.

Berlusconi's trials have to do with an auction for a cable stations in 1985....we are talking about a criminal trial for doping allegations of a sports team. See the difference...I could go on but you would just GOOGLE it some more.

Please....buy a clue. Here's a "nickelpiece" cowgirl.....

Once again..riding into the sunset as the wide eyed boy looks on....
    aww come on, misinterpreting my points intentionally does not make you smart. cowboy analogies dont make you smart. personal insults dont make you smart. attempting to comprehend the point makes you half-smart.

not dealing with the cruz of my post does not make you smart.

the point i was trying to make was, and ill say it simply- as easy to understand as possible:

1. just because there is a trial doesnt mean the defendant is guilty. it proves NOTHING, except the fact that theres someone out there who dislikes them

2. milan themselves are in their own kind of football predicament- something you cleverly chose to overlook and not address in your post. read my post again if you have the ability to comprehend anything.

honestly, i dont have the time to go around all day researching italian culture, their lifestyle, learning italian and all that bullcrap. im not obsessed about their culture one way or another. so forgive my google-pimping.

the fact is you ignored the points i did make in my post. so i take it you admit milan are corrupt too according to your own logic which condemns people before a fair trial?

Jul 12, 2002
    That is what I mean...big fish in over-all football world. YES. No doubt. Juve is a big team. In the football world be it in Japan, Europe, Middle East, etc. In CL ... they didn't quite get over that last 'hump' to be in the elite of the CL teams. Thats just my opinion.
    Well, I would have to agree. The current team is hardly legendary for their CL performances, but I think that they'll be remebered as legends if we win the Scudetto again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)