Nick Against the World (43 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
During the first half of the Milan-Empoli game, an Empoli shot went off Dida, AND WENT A FOOT PAST THE GOAL LINE, when Dida scooped it out of the net.

Goal, right ???

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! The 3 stooges, I mean officials, MISSED THE CALL !!!!

Milan didnt win !! They should have tied !!!!

Incubo, what favoritism does Juve get that Milan doesnt ????

Milan players of the game : The ref and the 2 linesmen !!!!

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #243
    VINMAN! COME ON BRO! The goal was judged offside..the issue was not that it didn't go in the net. If you notice the offside player actually faked a header and then ducked to have the ball go in. thus he was an ACTIVE player and offside. He was very much involved. There is much confusion on this and I too was not sure what happened. It was offside. Watch Domenica Sportiva or 90isimo if RAI Int. still broadcasts it in NY.

Forza Italia..nice avatar.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Your up at all hours, arent you ????

The english announcers never made that distinction, plus, didnt Dida throw the ball to a defender after the play ??? (I dont remember myself now)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Hydde...or maybe sad is getting drunk and then getting on the internet to post messages...usually when I get drunk I go out and party...posting messages is not the first thing that comes to my mind....maybe thats very sad :down:
    :LOL:

sometimes its fun.. the way u try to use this.. picturing me like an alchol addicted

Hahah excuse me Mr perfect!!! I know that u are the most polite guy on the net :LOL:

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #246
    Vinman: I'm doing a thesis....never ending research..odd hours..my internal clock is backwards! Plus i've been up watching the soccer shows all night.
    About the goal: I admit guilt to the Lazio offside..that was BLATANT..with this i don't know ..no one is questioning it. But there is one more show repeating at 3:45 am...soon!

Hydde..I'm teasing...CHILL! AND...

:thumb: Whats your drink of choice?!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    OFF TOPIC!!!

OFF TOPIC!!!!

OFF TOPIC!!!!!!

Hell, people do it to me all the time, I just wanted to see how it felt from the other side.

I'm a Vodka man myself.

Tall Blond
    Chopin
    Grey Goose
    Mezzaluna
    Belvedere

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I like a little bit of Sambuca in my espresso.

Besides, I did mention "Mezzaluna", which was voted 3rd overall by the judges in the most recent contest, behind Grey Goose and Chopin.

Have you not even bothered to read the Other Sports thread lately?

I should be the one dissapointed with YOU!!!;)

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #254
    JUVE FACT OF THE YEAR

Its been reported on another thread but in a very "oh by the way" and "hmmm" type of way. I guess two weeks of no controversy was not enough for the Zebras. First officials being pressured now JAIL?! :eek:

"Antonio Giraudo e il medico Riccardo Agricola rischiano da sei mesi a otto anni di reclusione per frode sportiva"

Juve GM of four years and Head Physician face six months to eight years of prison for "sports fraud". According the Prosecutor of the City of Torino. He stated "we have enough evidence to prosecute and go to trial and see this concluded in early 2004." Giraudo was GM from 1994 al 1998. Players starting with Zinedane Zidane will issue depositions in which they will explain policies and orders from team physicians during those years. The Prosecutor actually said he is a very big Juve fan but it is all the more reason for him to aggresively pursue management so they could be an example for other teams.

http://www.gazzetta.it/primi_piani/calcio/2003/pp_1.0.239935997.shtml

Ugh Zebras...you make my "job" too easy sometimes :redface:

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
    Ugh Zebras...you make my "job" too easy sometimes
    Hahaha...

I'm happy to just sit back and watch them fall apart. There's no point in arguing when you know you're right. I don't really care about the drugs or the controversy. I just knew, I knew they were overrated.

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
    "Two weeks of non-controversial calls and two weeks in a row Juve loses. Is our President really that crazy?!"
    That pretty much sums things up for me. And Juve fans haven't even blamed the refereeing in these defeats. There is an obvious mismatch in quality against the big teams in Serie A.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Ill just tell one thing to you.
    A team which wins 2 scudettos i a row, and reach the final of the champions league CANNOT be an underated team.
    Even with all the luck in the world, u need skill to achieve that. ;)

So, if U think that ur team is better... u will have to prove it in the end of the season.
    ;)

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #259
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Ill just tell one thing to you.
    A team which wins 2 scudettos i a row, and reach the final of the champions league CANNOT be an underated team.
    Even with all the luck in the world, u need skill to achieve that. ;)

So, if U think that ur team is better... u will have to prove it in the end of the season.
    ;)
    We will do more than that...we will prove we are the best in world! RESPECT THAT :D But I'm sure we will hear your usual we WERE lucky to get to the final..YADA YADA YADA :blah:

How about AHHH SH"A"T UP!! :boxing:

Sep 28, 2002
    wtf man?

if we tell you that you were lucky to get to the final you say talk shit

but everyday of perfectly interesting life and tell that we buy referees, that only juve use banned drugs and stuff. and after that you call your hypocracy a constuctive debate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)