Nick Against the World (46 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I just want to know how deeply this cult of yours has brainwashed you....even you non-Italians! Never ceases to amaze me.
What is it now? feeling of superiority? wow dude u amaze more everyday!

I think that u are god now.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
I have another question regarding this:

Don't you get tired of telling your fellow Juventini how great you all are??
incubo your ignoring the fact that this forums crashed a while back and accounts got deleted.

but you will see a post-count restoration project thread if you look around hard enough

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #224
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

THATS SO SAD AND very depressing for sure :down:

Hey but he have a life!! remember!
    Hydde...or maybe sad is getting drunk and then getting on the internet to post messages...usually when I get drunk I go out and party...posting messages is not the first thing that comes to my mind....maybe thats very sad :down:

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #225
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

incubo your ignoring the fact that this forums crashed a while back and accounts got deleted.

but you will see a post-count restoration project thread if you look around hard enough
    Lac..that goes towards my argument even more. This chump is calling me sad while he reads my posts and feels the need to respond. Well...if so let me be sad. So long as I don't have to listen to his boring, uninformed, Johnny-come-lately, dull/lame and uncreative comments :D I think that about covers it...or maybe if I tell him this it would be more direct and to the point...

:redface: "your boring..you get a life" Nah that would be lowering myself to his uncreative and over-all boring level :howler:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Interesting that no one offered a comment of Moggi's statement. Your quite hush hush when it comes to certain things and like to hop the bandwagon arguing useless points.
    Because we've been listening to Sensi and Moratti blabber about Moggi and we're tired of all the crap, and arguing with "Jim Rome of juventuz.com :howler: " about Moggi isn't any funner.

:)

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #228
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Because we've been listening to Sensi and Maratti blaber about Moratti, and now you really expect us to take the "Jim Rome of juventuz.com :howler: " seriously ?! ;)
    I'm asking you to respond to comments your CT said...I have no clue what your talking about..who is Maratti? If you mean Moratti ..is he talking about himself..."Maratti blaber about Moratti"?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    He's this Milan fan that thinks personal insults is an argument.

He's banned for being a prick, a non-contributer, and trouble maker.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #233
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    He's this Milan fan that thinks personal insults is an argument.

He's banned for being a prick, a non-contributer, and trouble maker.
    OH OK ..so that explains LAC's argument..calling the three Milan fans moronic. I assume he meant ancelotti, walux and me? So he was the third muskateer. ancelotti and I are not that bad..or maybe not bad enough considering who some people here are just trying to provoke!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

OH OK ..so that explains LAC's argument..calling the three Milan fans moronic. I assume he meant ancelotti, walux and me? So he was the third muskateer. ancelotti and I are not that bad..or maybe not bad enough considering who some people here are just trying to provoke!
    Besides you being kinda over paranoid, i dont think you're that bad anymore.

ancelotti and waluex, it wouldn't be polite to start talking about them, although i did kinda bash walu_ex just now :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

well you seem to think finding spelling/grammar mistakes in other people's posts is worth the time and effort.

ancelotti? well he wasnt very nice to hydde.

Sep 28, 2002
    incubo, you come here saying we dont know a shit about our team, we only speak how great we are though we aren't. but look at yourself. milan is greater than juve cause they won last year's cl. but their performance was rather uninspireing. yes, you played better in the final. but in semis? or quarters. you just just got away from those.
    then milan are greater cause they have 6 cl titles. 3 of those were won in late 80s and early 90s. then your team was the greatest on this earth, they would kick shit out of any team today, but that doesn't mean you're greater than juve today, innit?
    you say we bribe refs therefore we win in italy? wake ****ing up, you have berlusconi and galliani. you got most penalties last year. "because we are the most attacking side". attacking side my ass. so we arent? nedved is running round and round all year long, have of those who are playing against him deserve red cards for what they do to him. nedved is a diver, well who the **** in itly isn't? zambrotta is a diver. he dived once. ONCE. but i see that is good enough for you.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #237
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    incubo, you come here saying we dont know a shit about our team, we only speak how great we are though we aren't. but look at yourself. milan is greater than juve cause they won last year's cl. but their performance was rather uninspireing. yes, you played better in the final. but in semis? or quarters. you just just got away from those.
    then milan are greater cause they have 6 cl titles. 3 of those were won in late 80s and early 90s. then your team was the greatest on this earth, they would kick shit out of any team today, but that doesn't mean you're greater than juve today, innit?
    you say we bribe refs therefore we win in italy? wake ****ing up, you have berlusconi and galliani. you got most penalties last year. "because we are the most attacking side". attacking side my ass. so we arent? nedved is running round and round all year long, have of those who are playing against him deserve red cards for what they do to him. nedved is a diver, well who the **** in itly isn't? zambrotta is a diver. he dived once. ONCE. but i see that is good enough for you.
    If Galliani and Berlusconi or in such high positions: show me how they used their power? The PK of last season..I don't remember any Zambrotta style dives that made national headlines. I don't remember any kicks being taken while the ref was not even ready to call the play. I don't remember as many blantant calls as this year in only the what 11th week.
    The point is not that Milan is the Best...but its that your high horse you are on "ain't" so high when you open your eyes ... then again that is the problem..when I say names such as Platini, Van Basten or Weah people look to stats to make an opinion. Hence, its impossible to have a debate when one's only response is "we have the most scudettis"!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero
    ] ++
    If Galliani and Berlusconi or in such high positions: show me how they used their power? The PK of last season..I don't remember any Zambrotta style dives that made national headlines. I don't remember any kicks being taken while the ref was not even ready to call the play. I don't remember as many blantant calls as this
    year in only the what 11th week.The point is not that Milan is the Best...but its that your high horse you are on "ain't" so high when you open your eyes ... then again that is the problem..when I say
    names such as Platini, Van Basten or Weah people look to stats to make an opinion. Hence, its impossible to have a debate when one's only response is "we have the most scudettis"!
    scudetti you mean?

And basically what your saying is that we should be humble? By using the high horse example you imply that we are proud or something along those lines- Id like to know why you think we are proud? Is it something a player said? Lippi? Someone on this forum? Is it the way someone behaved?

If Zambrotta hadnt admitted to diving you wouldnt even have brought it up. Nobody else thinks its worth talking about- I wish people stopped making excuses for their own failures and just tried their best without engaging in Italy's favourite pastime besides soccer- scapegoating. Sensi should take note.

I mean come on. We lost the scudetto on the last day, 2 times in two consecutive seasons. Nobody whined and cringed and went around calling it a conspiracy by the south to break the stranglehold of the economically more powerful northern giants. Honestly, if we were as big as Viareggio or Ascoli nobody would complain.

Honestly, Incubo- the reason you complain is because we are Juve. Because the thought of Juventus' success makes your blood boil. After all, wouldnt you be happy if we got relegated next season?

Or if we got a few decisions against us? Wouldnt you revel in the glory and gloat in ecstasy, watching us "get what we had coming"? Isnt that what every anti-Juve football fan want?

They want to see our downfall. Why? If we were Campobasso would you still want us to suffer? Predictably not. Can you tell us why you think we are on our high horses? Everyone who hates us hates us because we are good. Its a little like what our two fellow titans Manchester United and Real Madrid face. Honestly its part and parcel of success and the height of success that we have reached. Everyone that makes it big, that becomes enormously successful attracts haters, conspiracy theorists, scandalmongers, and the like. Mediocre, underachieving clubs who neither have a long-term plan, nor consistent success or performance have the benefit of not facing
    this kind of problem.

Now ask yourself why so few people hate AC Milan as much as those that hate Juventus.

PS- Ive always believed hatred to be a sign of weakness. Thats why you will never see me have a passionate consuming hatred for anyone or anything. Nothing quite manages to get under my skin like that and that makes me invincible.

Isnt it time you moved on, stopped hating, and went to Milanmania, or try and get in contact with Galliani to advise him on his controversies?

After all wasnt it him who brought on the whole non-EU spot confusion into the Serie A a season or two ago to help his non-EU-player-laden squad? Wait a sec- if I remember clearly, what happened was that a previously set non-EU rule was abolished in the middle of the season(read middle of the season again).

My point is every club has its share of controversies, but the team that wins more games is more successful in the end. I dont see the point of running around with all this hate and spilling it out over here. Nobody died and made you judge over who's a hardcore fan and who's not. Whining's not going to get you anywhere.

I suggest you grow up and find more mature things to do, before all that frustration and rage pent up inside gives poor lil old you a heart-attack.

I love you son, and I'd love to keep talking but I got my calisthenics and arthiritis session tomorrow at 8 and its 11 here. So see you later kiddo.

Remember sonny- dont hayte, masturbayte.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #240
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

scudetti you mean?

And basically what your saying is that we should be humble? By using the high horse example you imply that we are proud or something along those lines- Id like to know why you think we are proud? Is it something a player said? Lippi? Someone on this forum? Is it the way someone behaved?

If Zambrotta hadnt admitted to diving you wouldnt even have brought it up. Nobody else thinks its worth talking about- I wish people stopped making excuses for their own failures and just tried their best without engaging in Italy's favourite pastime besides soccer- scapegoating. Sensi should take note.

I mean come on. We lost the scudetto on the last day, 2 times in two consecutive seasons. Nobody whined and cringed and went around calling it a conspiracy by the south to break the stranglehold of the economically more powerful northern giants. Honestly, if we were as big as Viareggio or Ascoli nobody would complain.

Honestly, Incubo- the reason you complain is because we are Juve. Because the thought of Juventus' success makes your blood boil. After all, wouldnt you be happy if we got relegated next season?

Or if we got a few decisions against us? Wouldnt you revel in the glory and gloat in ecstasy, watching us "get what we had coming"? Isnt that what every anti-Juve football fan want?

They want to see our downfall. Why? If we were Campobasso would you still want us to suffer? Predictably not. Can you tell us why you think we are on our high horses? Everyone who hates us hates us because we are good. Its a little like what our two fellow titans Manchester United and Real Madrid face. Honestly its part and parcel of success and the height of success that we have reached. Everyone that makes it big, that becomes enormously successful attracts haters, conspiracy theorists, scandalmongers, and the like. Mediocre, underachieving clubs who neither have a long-term plan, nor consistent success or performance have the benefit of not facing
    this kind of problem.

Now ask yourself why so few people hate AC Milan as much as those that hate Juventus.

PS- Ive always believed hatred to be a sign of weakness. Thats why you will never see me have a passionate consuming hatred for anyone or anything. Nothing quite manages to get under my skin like that and that makes me invincible.

Isnt it time you moved on, stopped hating, and went to Milanmania, or try and get in contact with Galliani to advise him on his controversies?

After all wasnt it him who brought on the whole non-EU spot confusion into the Serie A a season or two ago to help his non-EU-player-laden squad? Wait a sec- if I remember clearly, what happened was that a previously set non-EU rule was abolished in the middle of the season(read middle of the season again).

My point is every club has its share of controversies, but the team that wins more games is more successful in the end. I dont see the point of running around with all this hate and spilling it out over here. Nobody died and made you judge over who's a hardcore fan and who's not. Whining's not going to get you anywhere.

I suggest you grow up and find more mature things to do, before all that frustration and rage pent up inside gives poor lil old you a heart-attack.

I love you son, and I'd love to keep talking but I got my calisthenics and arthiritis session tomorrow at 8 and its 11 here. So see you later kiddo.

Remember sonny- dont hayte, masturbayte.
    I have to admit to guilt... :down: I stopped reading your post after the second paragraph because you sounded like an old man in an Alzeheimers's fit regurgiating the same old shit about "don't hate us because we are beautiful"...Oh wait I see a good quotable comment "My point is every club has its share of controversies"
    Not like Juve 'gramps'...no team in professional sports has had as much controversy as the Zebras. More over, the years they didn't win the scudetto are also covered in a blanket of controversy. The famous Cannavaro goal which was denied for "confusion in the box"..a penatly never again seen in football. A rule pulled out of the officials own personal rule book. Then the next week Juve go on to lose a game and show no character despite being full of grit the rest of the season. Many Italians AND EVEN JUVENTINI in Torino I know will say that was Juve backing off because the controversy was reaching a boiling point. I don't believe that..but all towards one same old issue: controversy.
    Problem is that in a forum for Juve or Milan fans..most debates center around "your team sucks..we rule" so I realized its irrelevant to let them get off their high horse because the ManU will look better or the Real one will look better in a few years. When A Juve is asking for DP to be ousted...give me a break...the Juventini would die for ALEX DP..he bleeds for that team...without those players : the DP'S, the Maldini's, the Totti's that would take a bullet for their team so to speak then we are INTER...heartless stars who could care less. So when so-called fans call for DP's exit..I know that its pointless to argue about your team because your this will only be your team until they start slipping. Many have shown me otherwise .. there are some very true Juventini and very see through Juventini and there are even some who are just here more to socialize on other subjects using Juve as a back drop.

To answer the only full paragraph of yours I read :

"I wish people stopped making excuses for their own failures and just tried their best without engaging in Italy's favourite pastime besides soccer- scapegoating. Sensi should take note. "

You really don't understand the Serie A tifosi....and you really don't understand Italy. Football debate is not covering itself to be anything other than that...debate between tifosi .. and to this psycho-babble analyization and need to label everything ... well buddy .... take a few weeks off and hang around Via Cola Di Renzo at Piazza Del Risorgimento on a Sunday afternoon and you will know what I mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)