Nick Against the World (38 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Juventus like Manchester united have to win the Cl about 3 times before they are bracketed in that same sentence as far as Cl is concerned with Real madrid and Milan

Yes they dominate at home but to be a real superpower you have to confirm your status by winning the elite cup which is Cl , what Ajax, Bayern and Liverpool did in the 70s and 80s

Getting to the finals is not enough as that would make legends out of Valencia and Bayer Leverkusen

Winning it once or twice in 50 odd years is not enuff either as it hardly shows dominance

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #303
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    personal insults dont make you smart. attempting to comprehend the point makes you half-smart.
    No you see that is your area of expertise and shows your inability to debate or have a logical conversation with our species we call humans. It seems that this habit is quite common among the children of Juventuz.com who prefer to come here to yap on about anything but Juventus because fact of the matter is they know very little about Juventus.

not dealing with the cruz of my post does not make you smart.
    What was that? That Berlusconi passed an immunity law? How does that fit into Milan being corrupt? One it is regarding his bids for television stations in 1985 before he even purchased the team. Two how can you compare that to a criminal trial directly affecting the former General Manager and Team Doctor?? What is the crux of your argument? That you can search GOOGLE like most MTV generation kids??

1. just because there is a trial doesnt mean the defendant is guilty. it proves NOTHING, except the fact that theres someone out there who dislikes them
    Oh yeah who is that? Berlusconi? Yeah ok...so lets see: I'm a self made BILLIONAIRE with a knack for politics and business. So what is a smart move. Lets see: Agnelli who is my biggest outspoken supporter in Italy and donates tons of money to my party. Regardless let me start a smear campaign against his team and bring charges against him just because I hate Juve. but hey regardless of the fact that he is probably a politician's greatest asset ..THE HELL WITH THAT...I'll just burn my bridges because we all know thats the way you become a billionaire...right?!

2. milan themselves are in their own kind of football predicament- something you cleverly chose to overlook and not address in your post. read my post again if you have the ability to comprehend anything.
    Really....give me an example of this: speculation is not evidence. Criminal charges laid against your former GM and Team Doctor IS. And if you forgot OR NEVER KNEW in Europe you are GUILTY until PROVEN INNOCENT. So if you want to use your cliched analogy: HE IS ACTUALLY GUILTY and has to prove his innocence. You talk about Milan: give me some examples. Controversy follows Juve everywhere. Every true and somewhat informed Juve fan knows that. They will admit to it. Just like Milan will admit that Galliani as President of LEGA is a no no and bound to hit us.

the fact is you ignored the points i did make in my post. so i take it you admit milan are corrupt too according to your own logic which condemns people before a fair trial?
    See the above rant about the European judicial system. How did you prove Milan is corrupt? By saying Berlusconi has political problems? So if Moratti is having problems regarding petroleum and people accusing him of bribery for his off shore drilling it means Inter is corrupt? Who is Milan corrupt? AC Milan spa is one company...FC Juventus is another company. YOu don't actually believe these owners live off these teams right? You know that they have other business ventures right? You realize that they are seperate entities right??

Whatever...look LAC..its nothing personal but its clear you are over your head..and thats cool...I don't see you as any less bright..I'm sure there are subjects you could knock me out with...all I ask is that you are informed if you want to talk controversy. I'm not saying your team is a sham I'm just saying that all this controversy cannot ALL be a smear campaign. There is a reason it exists.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

See the above rant about the European judicial system. How did you prove Milan is corrupt? By saying Berlusconi has political problems? So if Moratti is having problems regarding petroleum and people accusing him of bribery for his off shore drilling it means Inter is corrupt? Who is Milan corrupt? AC Milan spa is one company...FC Juventus is another company. YOu don't actually believe these owners live off these teams right? You know that they have other business ventures right? You realize that they are seperate entities right??

I'm not saying your team is a sham I'm just saying that all this controversy cannot ALL be a smear campaign. There is a reason it exists.
    So AC Milan cant be corrupt and then Moggi and Juventus are the ones the buy the referees.

U can talk all what u want.. but i want real proves about what u said most.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #305
    Hydde: the sheer number of calls in your favor since 1979 season is astounding. It died for a while then in the 90's it began at an alarming rate. Inter 98: the calls were downright laughable. Goals not going in the net...anyways I don't want to go over this because I have over and over. Its obvious that the evidence at this point is all circumstantial but there are simply too many calls to over-look and I'm not talking about one year but year after year after year. Anyways whatever.
    Have a beer on me Hydde...Merry Christmas!!!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Incubo, I have a question? How do you rate our team (the last 3-5 years)? Do you feel that we have bribed ourselves to success? (honest question :) )

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #308
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    Incubo, I have a question? How do you rate our team (the last 3-5 years)? Do you feel that we have bribed ourselves to success? (honest question :) )
    No. And you see Tarm this is the problem with most posters here. I'm not accusing you of this but most don't read my posts but simply see RED and attack me and then resort to more childish manners. All I have been saying since the start is that "something is wrong". I never felt that Moggi carries around stacks of cash in his car and makes the weekly visit to Collina. I don't even feel that there is back room wheeling and dealing. I do feel that something is up. Maybe its undue pressure that the officials feel because: many Italians are Juve fans; Juve seems to be Italy's team; they have won the title the most times or maybe its something deeper; they have a relative working at FIAT and fear reprisials if a bad call is made: even though it never happened they may feel it. Or maybe THERE is something going on. Fact is that its not all horsesh*t, crap, conspiracy theory , jealousy or rumors when it keeps occuring every year. You can't turn a blind eye to that. Something is up and there is a reason they get the calls YEAR AFTER YEAR.

Thats what I am saying. Last season...they rightfully deserved the title. We had it and made it slip into your hands by not beating the small teams. There was no big Juve win to seal it..it was simply our inability to beat the small team: hell we even beat you when we met the second half of the season. But we couldn't hold on to it. CUT AND DRY. Other years....I don't think you deserved it: Inter - Juve race in 98 almost made me stop watching Serie A. This season the calls reached a boilling point as well.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Or maybe THERE is something going on.
    Finally, IncuboRossonero's true identity is revealed! Only William Shatner would put the emphasis on the word 'there' in that sentance.

Fact is that its not all horsesh*t, crap, conspiracy theory , jealousy or rumors when it keeps occuring every year. You can't turn a blind eye to that. Something is up and there is a reason they get the calls YEAR AFTER YEAR.
    People say the same about Man Utd year in year out. Maybe people (refs) subconsciously back the big team. Maybe it's just pettiness from the other teams. I don't know. I do know that it's mostly bull regards Man U anyway. I wish I could see enough Juve games to say the same (or otherwise!)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

Thats what I am saying. Last season...they rightfully deserved the title. We had it and made it slip into your hands by not beating the small teams. There was no big Juve win to seal it..it was simply our inability to beat the small team: hell we even beat you when we met the second half of the season. But we couldn't hold on to it. CUT AND DRY. Other years....I don't think you deserved it: Inter - Juve race in 98 almost made me stop watching Serie A. This season the calls reached a boilling point as well.
    Here is when u fail incubbo.... u just see the things from one side of the coin, and this is what makes ur post not better dude.

When u say that "we lost the scidetto because we failed to beat the lower teams"........ Is the same thing as if i say the opposite.

IN other words... we deserved that scudetto... not because u failed to win those tams.. but because we were the most constant team and we won the games we needed.
    U say that u beat juve in san ciro... but we beat u in delle alpi with a GREAT performance by camoranesi over ur defenders.

U see?? U always tend to go by our side, and not tell the whole history

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #311
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Here is when u fail incubbo.... u just see the things from one side of the coin, and this is what makes ur post not better dude.

When u say that "we lost the scidetto because we failed to beat the lower teams"........ Is the same thing as if i say the opposite.

IN other words... we deserved that scudetto... not because u failed to win those tams.. but because we were the most constant team and we won the games we needed.
    U say that u beat juve in san ciro... but we beat u in delle alpi with a GREAT performance by camoranesi over ur defenders.

U see?? U always tend to go by our side, and not tell the whole history
    What I mean is that some years there are great victories which seal the road to the Scudetto...Lazio's year; Milan year in 1999; Juve in 95 and other years its simply a question of some teams not being able to be consistent or slipping at the wrong time. I never said you didn't deserve the scudetto..I just said it was not a 'storybook' road to the title. WE f*cked up and deserve to lose the title. Had we been have decent in some matches I have no doubt we could have clinched it. You did not prove superior anytime.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

You did not prove superior anytime.
    You neither.

as both teams were veyr balanced in the whole ca,paign, and in all the games they faced, no one could say things ike "ahhh it was a walk in the park"

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    inbunco come on- guilty until proven innocent in bullshit. even you know that. why are you so full of shit inbunco? of all you said that took the cake.

how far will you go to try and justify your statements??

dammit man at least address the points i make.

and yeah i made a "claim" that berlusconi uses his influence directly or otherwise- unethically for the benefit of his team. that was the general point i was trying to make. and i thought it would be amusing to see what you inbunco make of it. however expecting you to understand was clearly asking you to "walk" before you could "crawl"

So then why do your fans act superior?!!! OK HYDDE I'm too tired to argue...cheers lets crack open a beer! Cervesa per favore

look at you coming in here trying to prove milan's superiority. with all the spare time you have, look around these forums to find a specific example where any of us behaved like we were superior. stark contrast isnt it? then again i wont place my expectations of you too high. come back for any questions inbunco.

i honestly believe that juventus- the board, the fans, the players are among the most humble. they are so not because they act humble. they just dont trash-talk, and rant and whine, and complain. they are among the most professional in the whole of italy. yeah. which is more than can be said of even ac milan's galliani and co.

honestly id like you to provide examples of calls against us. like video evidence and all. if i see it myself i will agree with you without a doubt. because its just plain funny to see you claim so much, and waste so much of your time and energy on fruitless pursuits just because you think something is "up"

even the thought of you reviewing ref decisions from 1979 onwards is hilarious!

Once again josh rides off into the sunset on his midget pony- marissa, his sensual blue eyes shooting lasers at aliens, and his spurs shaped like daisies whistling showtunes as they spin in the wind. All the way back to 1979.....

On the way I find Berlusconi, shag his daughters for a sixpence each, and stop by the post office to send my weekly bribe to every referee in Italy. Via Western Union no less.

I get out the post office to find a hillbilly-broad fondling the tail of my midget pony, and promptly get my six-shooters out and punch holes through her plump body. I kiss my smoking weapons nonchalantly and holster em both.

"Lets go home marissa"
    "Neeiiighhhh"
    "I know buddy. I know."

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #316
    First off I have no clue what your rambling about..secondly WHAT POINTS do you want me to address? You don't make any. You make mis-informed statements that I have to correct. How am I supposed to answer your points or arguements when they are in fact incorrect. I have to give a history/poli sci 101 lesson before I even start debating. Pointless.
    By the way Shane...the guilty until proven innocent system is not one I invented its the European Judicial system that also happens to be the oldest and what has more or less inspired most laws today. I never said it was right I just said that your statement "HE IS INNOCENT UNTIL ANYTHING IS PROVEN" was wrong. pure and simple. We are dealing with a case in Italy so your opinion or mine on the matter means little because the fact of the matter is not our opinion but actual fact.

OK LAC..I was starting to enjoy your posts...so I'll stop before it gets nasty. AIH OH SILVER....

And the lone Milanista awkwardly rides into the black night with red flares juggling his 6 CL titles in his hands...

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    First off I have no clue what your rambling about..secondly WHAT POINTS do you want me to address? You don't make any. You make mis-informed statements that I have to correct.

funny how i think the same of your posts....

Sep 28, 2002

Really....give me an example of this: speculation is not evidence. Criminal charges laid against your former GM and Team Doctor IS. And if you forgot OR NEVER KNEW in Europe you are GUILTY until PROVEN INNOCENT . So if you want to use your cliched analogy: HE IS ACTUALLY GUILTY and has to prove his innocence. You talk about Milan: give me some examples. Controversy follows Juve everywhere. Every true and somewhat informed Juve fan knows that. They will admit to it. Just like Milan will admit that Galliani as President of LEGA is a no no and bound to hit us.

that's the biggest shit i've heard from you yet. really, where did you get that from?

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #319

funny how i think the same of your posts....
    Really ... why don't you show me ONE time you had to correct facts.. I'm not talking about opinions . I'm talking about facts. You make up or have mis-informed FACTS. we both know that....then you don't address it and move along. I really want to know WHAT FACT..WHAT OCCURENCE I intentionally used in my argument that was false.
    Dude your sinking faster than you can say Titanic...I suggest you hit the lifeboats and FAST...I'm about to open a can of WHUPASS here Junior. The next REVIEW post of your mistakes will not be pretty.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #320
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

that's the biggest shit i've heard from you yet. really, where did you get that from?
    What are you kidding me? You don't know that in Italian Criminal Tribunals you are presumed guilty and its the defense's duty to show your innocence (as is the case in many Euro. nations). Are you not European? WTF FLIAKIS...your about to be laughed at in A MAJOR WAY here so I suggest you get under the blankets and either edit your post or pretend you never said that. Its not about what you or I think is right. I was highlighting the working of the system because saying "nothing is proven the guy is innocent" is WRONG when in fact one has to prove their innocence.

I don't know about your nation though. But please don't tell me you think this is made up. I started to like your Eastern European Beatnik Bohemian mentality...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)