Nick Against the World (45 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Really ... why don't you show me ONE time you had to correct facts.. I'm not talking about opinions . I'm talking about facts. You make up or have mis-informed FACTS. we both know that....then you don't address it and move along. I really want to know WHAT FACT..WHAT OCCURENCE I intentionally used in my argument that was false.
Dude your sinking faster than you can say Titanic...I suggest you hit the lifeboats and FAST...I'm about to open a can of WHUPASS here Junior. The next REVIEW post of your mistakes will not be pretty.

one of your most frequently used facts is that refs have relatives working for fiat therefoer they give calls to juve's favour. that's the same like saying that refs are catholics, catholic pope is polish, boniek was polish and played for juve, therefore pope supports juve , therefore god supports juve and referees are afraid to feel the wrath of god and givo calls to juve. no, this would probably make more sense.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #322
    Do you read my posts or do you just start making conclusions before you complete reading it? I never said it was a fact that refs have relatives working at FIAT..I said MAYBE its a subconscious reason they feel pressure. So I really don't know what your doing. Should I re-post my other post where I said that it was just yesterday actually. Its pretty cut and dry so I fail to see how you claim its a fact that I used when in fact it was used 'I don't know maybe' 'perhaps without even realizing it the officials'. Or maybe your just trying to pull the current away from your other post where you questioned the Italian judicial system as something I made up.

Sep 28, 2002

What are you kidding me? You don't know that in Italian Criminal Tribunals you are presumed guilty and its the defense's duty to show your innocence (as is the case in many Euro. nations). Are you not European? WTF FLIAKIS...your about to be laughed at in A MAJOR WAY here so I suggest you get under the blankets and either edit your post or pretend you never said that. Its not about what you or I think is right. I was highlighting the working of the system because saying "nothing is proven the guy is innocent" is WRONG when in fact one has to prove their innocence.

I don't know about your nation though. But please don't tell me you think this is made up. I started to like your Eastern European Beatnik Bohemian mentality...
    CONVENTION FOR PROTECTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS
    Rome, 4.XI.1950

Text completed by Protocol No. 2 (ETS N° 44) of 6 May 1963 and amended by Protocol No. 3 (ETS N° 45) of 6 May 1963, Protocol No. 5 (ETS N° 55) of 20 January 1966 and Protocol No. 8 (ETS N° 118) of 19 March 1985

article 6
    <...>
    2. Everyone charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed in no cent until proved guilty according to law.
    <...>

no, it is one of the main legal principles in europe. it is MAIN principle of criminal law in all democratic countries. if it is otherwise in italy then i think italy can omited from european union. but i believe that just made a honest mistake.

learn to crawl kido ;)

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #324
    FYI

No. And you see Tarm this is the problem with most posters here. I'm not accusing you of this but most don't read my posts but simply see RED and attack me and then resort to more childish manners. All I have been saying since the start is that "something is wrong". I never felt that Moggi carries around stacks of cash in his car and makes the weekly visit to Collina. I don't even feel that there is back room wheeling and dealing. I do feel that something is up. Maybe its undue pressure that the officials feel because: many Italians are Juve fans; Juve seems to be Italy's team; they have won the title the most times or maybe its something deeper; they have a relative working at FIAT and fear reprisials if a bad call is made: even though it never happened they may feel it. Or maybe THERE is something going on. Fact is that its not all horsesh*t, crap, conspiracy theory , jealousy or rumors when it keeps occuring every year. You can't turn a blind eye to that. Something is up and there is a reason they get the calls YEAR AFTER YEAR.

Thats what I am saying. Last season...they rightfully deserved the title.
    So what exactly are you going on about? Do you know what a fact is and what an opinion is???

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #325
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

Rome, 4.XI.1950

Text completed by Protocol No. 2 (ETS N° 44) of 6 May 1963 and amended by Protocol No. 3 (ETS N° 45) of 6 May 1963, Protocol No. 5 (ETS N° 55) of 20 January 1966 and Protocol No. 8 (ETS N° 118) of 19 March 1985

article 6
    <...>
    2. Everyone charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed in no cent until proved guilty according to law.
    <...>

no, it is one of the main legal principles in europe. it is MAIN principle of criminal law in all democratic countries. if it is otherwise in italy then i think italy can omited from european union. but i believe that just made a honest mistake.

learn to crawl kido ;)
    THIS IS THE UNITED NATIONS ...what the f*ck are you trying to pull?? You think you really got to me EH KIDDO?? Wow I finally shut the Milanista Up! To explain this principal to you I would have to give you a course on Criminal Law and International Treaties. Todays youth: Pulling shit out of google and trying to counter it in an argument. See what kind of crap you can pull out. Article 6 of the UN charter is for IMPRISONMENT and so long as one is not imprisoned in a state or federal institution before trial it is respected. More over, the defence is a criminal trial has to prove on a balance of probabilites that the accused is innocent. Flipped on its head its like the Prosecutor having to prove beyond a reasonable doubt he is guilty and as a result it does not contravene article 6 because its doing "a contrario". Please...I'm beginning to lose much respect for you. Pulling stats out and trying to make sense of them is one thing. Pulling out laws and trying to prove something which in fact you have no clue about is just pure h*rseshit. next time you want to talk the talk you better walk the walk.

Sep 28, 2002
    So what exactly are you going on about? Do you know what a fact is and
    what an opinion is???
    in fact, sometimes i domake early conclusions. but it is probably you repeat yourself very often. nevermind.

you said that this season we get very much calls in our favour and its only early season blah blah. what calls in our favour did we get this year?

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #327
    I need to get some air: I am depressed over the thought of the next generation of leaders who will google their way through international diplomacy. Good night Juventini...

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

Rome, 4.XI.1950

article 6
    <...>
    <...>

learn to crawl kido ;)
    Cant speak for all euro nations... But The 2 i am a registered citizen of are as follows :

England : Innocent til proven guilty

Italy : Allthough not so clear cut is essentially guilty til proven innocent as i beleive is france and a couple of other euro nations

Your wrong fliakis

Sep 28, 2002

THIS IS THE UNITED NATIONS ...what the f*ck are you trying to pull?? You think you really got to me EH KIDDO?? Wow I finally shut the Milanista Up! To explain this principal to you I would have to give you a course on Criminal Law and International Treaties. Todays youth: Pulling shit out of google and trying to counter it in an argument. See what kind of crap you can pull out. Article 6 of the UN charter is for IMPRISONMENT and so long as one is not imprisoned in a state or federal institution before trial it is respected. More over, the defence is a criminal trial has to prove on a balance of probabilites that the accused is innocent. Flipped on its head its like the Prosecutor having to prove beyond a reasonable doubt he is guilty and as a result it does not contravene article 6 because its doing "a contrario". Please...I'm beginning to lose much respect for you. Pulling stats out and trying to make sense of them is one thing. Pulling out laws and trying to prove something which in fact you have no clue about is just pure h*rseshit. next time you want to talk the talk you better walk the walk.
    bullshit. give me the exact article of italian criminal code where it says that accused is guilty until proven innocent.
    and the fact that this is the UN document means that it is not binding to countries which ratified it?

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Cant speak for all euro nations... But The 2 i am a registered citizen of are as follows :

England : Innocent til proven guilty

Italy : Allthough not so clear cut is essentially guilty til proven innocent as i beleive is france and a couple of other euro nations

Your wrong fliakis
    then it is really ****ed

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

Really ... why don't you show me ONE time you had to correct facts.. I'm not talking about opinions . I'm talking about facts. You make up or have mis-informed FACTS. we both know that....then you don't address it and move along. I really want to know WHAT FACT..WHAT OCCURENCE I intentionally used in my argument that was false.
    Dude your sinking faster than you can say Titanic...I suggest you hit the lifeboats and FAST...I'm about to open a can of WHUPASS here Junior. The next REVIEW post of your mistakes will not be pretty.

only if i can make a comparable review post of your mistakes, cowboy.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #332
    England has a common law system much like the United States, Canada and Australia. Italy and other European nations have a civil law based system. Hence why it is different.
    The UN Convention is a springboard for countries and not the supreme authority of the law. You are trying to make a point when you first need to understand its application. I am being serious. The UN Convention was ratified by Italy but the system is to protect against malicious prosecution and abuse of power.
    I am not an Italian lawyer so I don't know the article in the criminal code. However, one does not have to be a lawyer but just slightly informed to know that the European system and English Common law system have gone through years of debate on this very issue.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I cannot but see bitterness in your posts Incubo. You keep on repeating yourself like a broken record. And on what evidence? You already have accepted while answering Torkel (Tarm as you called him) that there is no concrete evidence as regards to your claims. Josh has pointed this out so many times! Hydde reminded you that your teams inability to beat small teams cannot be used as a scapegoat. Yet you keep on rumbling. When anyone tries to answer your posts you jump on them calling them "google kids!" If you beef with google don't release your steam on them here. We are not here to prove who knows what about teams, neither are we here to be examined on our footballing knowledge.
    Josh once remarked that your situation is particularly irksome since we would understand if a daft fella does what you do. You are a smart guy just going around pissing juventini off.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
    I cannot but see bitterness in your posts Incubo. You keep on repeating yourself like a broken record. And on what evidence? You already have accepted while answering Torkel (Tarm as you called him) that there is no concrete evidence as regards to your claims. Josh has pointed this out so many times! Hydde reminded you that your teams inability to beat small teams cannot be used as a scapegoat. Yet you keep on rumbling. When anyone tries to answer your posts you jump on them calling them "google kids!" If you beef with google don't release your steam on them here. We are not here to prove who knows what about teams, neither are we here to be examined on our footballing knowledge.
    Josh once remarked that your situation is particularly irksome since we would understand if a daft fella does what you do. You are a smart guy just going around pissing juventini off.
    Well said Ali :)

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #336
    Well for the NON-Italians who want to rub this in my face. Because make no mistake about it: ITALIAN Juve fans are were for Milan today. I went to watch the game in downtown Rome and Roman fans, Juve fans and Lazio fans were yelling at the TV. You guys are Juve fans before Italy fans ... trust me..Its an Italian thing.

I will talk about this game once so enjoy it:

Why we lost: Bad substitutions. Nesta's Injury. Seedorf's poor perfomance. Too much weight on Pirlo's back..he was full of errors and brilliant at the same time. Off game of the defence. Total confusion and lack of anything positive from the midfield for over 30 minutes.

Why we deserved to lose: Unmotivated. Uninspired and the only shining light on our team (Kaka) is benched. More over, Costacurta has NEVER been a penalty taker in his career. Not exactly a good time to start. Anyhow, I didn't like the way we played...lack of control...lack of consistency. While the game was not all one side (Kaka's post) and it was first half Milan...second half Boca and extra time: 75% Boca I felt we did not want it badly enough. Our performance reminded me of Juve's against us in the CL Final. In other words, had we won I wouldn't feel it would be deserving. Just like had you won the CL Final.

NOTE: I won't answer the above posts because no one mentioned the fact that I have had to teach half the people here the difference between a law and a convention and secondly everyone seems to think that a criminal trial is not evidence and thirdly you don't live and breath football (some of you are in the US .. I being American I remember what it was like to be a football fanatic in the US: almost second hand filtered news.) I really can't begin to explain elementary notions to people so as to make the debate fair. More over, if I get all these accusations in my post I don't understand why your fellow juventini turn around and laugh at you for not being able to stand up for me. If I'm so repetitive and unlogical why do the most respected posters here say that some of you are GOD awful in your debates and that you are never able to defend yourself. Its funny how its always the same 2-3 posters who get together to save their ass from humiliation by backing the other up.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #338
    On a bright note Saddam Hussein is captured: May he spend the rest of sad pathetic life imprisoned like the animal that he is. The words human rights should not be considered for this sub-human as he did to so many others.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    My fellow forumers can think what they want. It's their opinion. As to me standing up for myself - The question begs why should I? Most of us know our football & this should be even more commendable since we don't live in Italy.
    As a poster I respect your football knowledge but the way you put it across is GOD awful. Your grasp of the english language is masterful to the say the least. Thus am surprised that you always cut across with so much venom & arrogance. Normally I don't really get into debates which rotate on solely 1 issue. I don't believe in flogging dead horses. You know I will never agree with & you I on the subject regarding Juve & Milan.

PS/ There happens a thread dedicated to the game above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)