Nick Against the World (16 Viewers)

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #262
    Your ex-GM and team doctor is on trial and all of Italy was up in arms and calling for foreign officials to come to Serie A...What do you want us to think?!!!!!

Sep 28, 2002
    what i think. that in today's world of sports many athletes use all those medicines and banned substances but not all of them are caught. if juve players used them that does not mean that they were the only ones.

about the referees everything has been discussed. we get lots of calls in pur favour. you ignore then. if that's your way to prove your justice... let it be.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #265
    The dirt is always around the same team. Thats the funny thing. Milan is riduculed because they were LUCKY last season; Roma because of a crazy President and INTER because they can't get their act together. you know what I would rather have the label of 'lucky'than have controversy follow everywhere I go. For that matter its better to have the label of loser (Inter) than corrupt. At least its honest.
    if some people use their head they would realize that Milan is probably the last team that would take a chance with illegal substances or fraud in sports because their management are in positions of power and journalists are pouncing their every move.

In Juve Bettega is the legit official trying to keep it clean. They hired Moggi from Napoli to do the dirty work.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    The dirt is always around the same team. Thats the funny thing. Milan is riduculed because they were LUCKY last season; Roma because of a crazy President and INTER because they can't get their act together. you know what I would rather have the label of 'lucky'than have controversy follow everywhere I go. For that matter its better to have the label of loser (Inter) than corrupt. At least its honest.
    if some people use their head they would realize that Milan is probably the last team that would take a chance with illegal substances or fraud in sports because their management are in positions of power and journalists are pouncing their every move.

In Juve Bettega is the legit official trying to keep it clean. They hired Moggi from Napoli to do the dirty work.

incubo. it seems that the only time you open your mouth is to change feet isnt it?

you rant on and on and on about us being corrupt. have no hard evidence of it at all, apart from your childish, self-blinding jealousy,

the only reason you are whining is that your team sucks when compared to ours.

deal with it. some times destiny leaves some inferior to others. there are some who deal with it and make the best of the situation. then there are others who whine and complain like emasculated schoolboys, and try and channel their frustration into posting in juve boards.

look at berlusconi's media holdings. you think he'd permit anti-milan comments or news of any kind? i mean if anyone was corrupt it would be them because they have so much more to gain- being officials in high places. in fact its probably his jealousy- which would be similar to yours which drives him to promote such anti-juve propaganda.

only a donkey wouldnt find the sense in that. or, dare i say- a faggot?

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #267
    First off LAC your out of your element son.

I fail to see how your team is better than mine when we have the most coveted cup in Europe. The best D in Italy..the top spot and have been outplaying you in tight games since last season (in games that mattered).

I also see that the only time you come out is in rage over my comments and all you do is throw shit back rather than deal with the 'shit' thrown at you. Like a real politician you never answer allegations and admit that sometimes even the mighty are not so mighty. Childish?
    A criminal trial in Torino is childish evidence?
    RAI which is state owned and if your knowledge of Italy was more than just "Berlusconi is a PM and owns media companies" you would know that RAI is made of Agnelli loyalists from his Senator days. The old school management at RAI are all Agnelli men. And that station is the front runner in highlighting the officiating controversy. Last year Juventini used to treat RAI like the most distinguished voice of reason in football and now its just a anti-juve. And more over, Berlusconi is not as clueless as you and I. His station is one of the most critical of Milan. YOU KNOW WHY? Because if it was PRO MILAN WHO THE HELL WOULD WATCH? The AC Milan market is not going to make him keep his billions and offering shows with a biased P-O-V will not get any subscribers. Business 101 sonny. Where in the US could you possibly watch Berlusconi's channels? They are not offered in Europe (for the most part) let alone overseas. Speaking of childish arguements and irrational accusations. Yeah Berlusconi has made so much money in the media because he is so ANTI-JUVE in a nation where most fans love JUVE?? Yeah that would make his stations the highest rated..eh sonny!!? Don't give up your day job.
    FIGC calling for foreign officials. Criminal prosecutions in Italy. Suspensions of some of your star players in the past and your telling me hard evidence? All you do is tell me how jealous I am but don't deal with all the HARD evidence. if you wanna talk the talk you better walk the walk. You wanna talk politics in Italy: learn to crawl..then you can walk. DISMISSED.

Play with fire and children will get burned.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    I have to admit to guilt... I stopped reading your post after the first couple sentences because you sounded like an old man in an Alzeheimers's fit regurgiating the same old shit....

hmm.....

all of a sudden you catch us in our trough, and your ready to call Milan the best. Look at the last 100 years. Look at the last 50 years. Look at the last decade. Look at the last 5 seasons.

How long do you think this will last? You win a couple battles, and that means what exactly? Do you really believe that you will keep going like this?

I dunno Inbunco- criminal trials, accusations of illegal substance usage, match fixing, referee-bribing,

I think the trial is bullshit, and its been perpetrated by Berlusconi and co. There I said it. Care to talk me out of it and make me see the light?

Now if RAI was owned by "Agnelli-men" as you speak, and Juve were guilty of involvement in the "officiating controversy", would they not try and steer away from the issue?

Agnelli is smarter than you, Inbunco.

As for the rest of your horse-shit, sorry- I got an ass to scratch and arnt bothered enough.

By the way- what about all those Milan controversies out there? Note how you never bring those up around here....now whos afraid of getting burned?

DISMISSEDzzzzz......zzzzzz.......zzzzzzz!

Touche my man. Touche.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #271
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    I have to admit to guilt... I stopped reading your post after the first couple sentences because you sounded like an old man in an Alzeheimers's fit regurgiating the same old shit....
    see my OTHER post www.beoriginalandcreative.com

I dunno Inbunco- criminal trials, accusations of illegal substance usage, match fixing, referee-bribing,

I think the trial is bullshit, and its been perpetrated by Berlusconi and co. There I said it. Care to talk me out of it and make me see the light?
    Berlusconi's biggest supporter in the elections was Agnelli so you really are pulling stuff out of your arse!! And what a big arse it is! Angelli was Berlusconi's number one financial supporter and outspoken media backer since DAY ONE! So yeah Berlusca will turn on him over a football team! Are you that DENSE? (I don't think so LAC) You think they are childish and have grudges over a win here and a win there. Don't be so kid like and grow up...Multi Billionaires don't try to get at one another over football disputes. What kind of arguement is this? How old are you??!!!
    Your not only mis-informed but at this point not worth arguing with because you are not showing me you have/know a basic knowledge of Italian culture nevermind politics or the football world. More over, thinking that men like the Prime Minister of Italy and the richest family in Italy taunt one another because of team allegiance's...what can I saw: GROW THE F*CK UP HONESTLY! (in your thoughts that is) You think in the business world people don't do business with one another because one is a Lakers fan and the other is a Knicks fan????!!!!!!!

Agnelli is smarter than you, Inbunco.
    Uhmm Agnelli is dead dude. And yes I would think he is smarter than me to manage Fiat spa, Ferrari spa and Alfa Romeo in his lifetime. whats your point? Unlike you I never made illogical statements about him claiming he thinks of hobbies over business relationships.

By the way- what about all those Milan controversies out there? Note how you never bring those up around here....now whos afraid of getting burned?
    Because no one counters my arguments but instead pull "LAC'S" and just say that I'm a conspiracy theorist and jealous and MY TEAM IS BETTER THAN YOUR TEAM...BLAH BLAH. Controversy? Shoot....unload cowboy....I've been a-waitin! All I see is an empty desert.....

and Incubo rides into the sunset as the lone hero once again........

P.S. Nothing personal....former Jersey neighbor

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ancelotti ] ++
    If you want an even comparison...Compare Real Madrid...outside Italy, Juve are small fish.
    :LOL: that's ridiculous. We've not won as many European Championships as Milan, but we've been relatively successful. PSV Eindhoven are small fish, Juve are not.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    INcubo.. Let me tell you that AC MILAN cant talk about being a "clean" team, and a "fair" one....

Let me tell you that Juventus is the ONLY one from the big fishes of Italy, who have a positive balance in their accounts. IM talking about that SALVA CALCCIO thing. Yes, spending money like crazy because the goverment will pay those debts "to help" the big teams.
    Luckily, Juventus is the only team which doesnt use SALVA CALCCIO.
    Without this salva calccio thing.. ur team could have been right now in mysery.

Jul 12, 2002
    Yes you are. How many CL trophies do you have?
    Two. Juve have won two CL trophies, and that's not a lot, but it's also a lot more than most of europe's elite teams. Besides that, Juve have progressed far in the CL on a regular basis. We are a successful team in europe, maybe not the most successful, but we're not exactly "small fish." Like I said, PSV Eindhoven is a small fish. They never get real far in the CL despite being in it often. That makes you a small fish. Winning a couple times and being generally a good team in the CL does not make us small fish.

Jul 12, 2002
    Relative is the key word...

Big fish have blue badges on their kits...
    :LOL:, so the only team who is a big fish is the team that won the last CL?

Jul 12, 2002

I wish....but no....unfortunately...there is one club that has done better than Milan in Europe...
    So, according to you, the only "Big Fish" in europe are Real Madrid and AC Milan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)