Nick Against the World (79 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I agree with Martin here, why do you care?? a lot of bullshit is being told about them here too, do you see them coming here and trolling against everyone? maybe a couple of morons or three.. don't be like them guys.

Oh, and please don't bring them here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Damn right! Thanks, Bozi.

As a perfect follow up to our discussion of the fools who think calcio is boring and they have not seen a match in many years:

Last night I went to the first ever match for our newly created A League team (the division below MLS). An English guy with heavy South London in his accent, but a Tottenham fan, engaged me in a conversation having seen my Juventus sweatshirt. He said he didn't like Italian football but he respected Juve. Then he laughed and said "slow football".Then, and I shit you not, he actually asked, "Does Zidane still play for you guys?"

I said, "Shit no, we cashed in on that fucker 6 years ago and bought Buffon and Nedved." And then he said, "Then who does Zidane play for?"

What cave have you been living in for the last 6 years?
:lol:

Man, the next guy who brings up catenaccio, I need to bring up that Omar Sivori not only no longer plays for Juventus, but he moved back to Argentina before man landed on the moon.

Been low and light here lately. In the middle of changing jobs... another story for later. :pint:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Right, we say Inter stole the last two titles, and they say we stole 29. We say they suck, and they say we suck. Anything accomplished? I didn't think so.

Just send a couple Tranny pics their way, and they will forget all about Luciano Moggi.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Inter fans? I don't think we have enough bug spray to make an infestation pleasant for very long.

Let them have their lollipops. Every 18 years if we have to throw them a bone to give them hope, it's worth it. Makes the other 17 that much more enjoyable.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
well 1. they lost 7-1 in european competition, 2. the crowd started throwing beer cans at their players, 3. boninsegna faked a beer can injury 4. went crying to fifa for a rematch which saw them advance to the next round but thank god for cruijff

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i know its been asked, but where is burke? the forums are too sensible without him :D
didnt you hear?he took a wee vacation to the fatherland

when burke's Dad asked to go to Munchen, Burke said DA DA DA
when he gets back, he'll be Teutonicly whack and will say JA JA JA
Burke will have a great time,with the sausage,beer and wine

so next time Burkes Daddy asks him go to Munchen,
Burke will say DA, JA PA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)