Nick Against the World (189 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
So did Latin and Greek. Only they didn't do that during the middle ages, but many years before. Arabic definitely isn't the mother of all languages and neither are Greek and Latin.
When Juventus are called La Vecchia Signora, does this really mean that Juventus are an Old Lady?

The same applies to Arabic as a language. When it's called "The Mother Of All Languages", this definitely doesn't mean that it was the source or the origin to all the other languages, but it is just an appreciation to the Arabic as being one of the leading languages.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Bozi, my man, can I change my User Name from The Pado to "Fuzzy Vagina"?
i would love to oblige you my colon-crusader but i dont have that level of power yet, you have to ask jack mate

when i do get the power just wait, i am gonna become signore dildo:eyebrows:

edit-though i have to say if you are gonna change it i prefer "the slingback-shagger"

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
The author pointed out that Avellino is Fourth in all of Italy in goals scored. How can this fool compare goals scored in Serie C to Serie A? It's not like comparing apples to oranges, it's more like apples to monkeys.
That's why I said it that. Can you imagine comparing Avellino or whoever played in Serie C to the likes of Baggio, Del Piero, Signori, Chiesa, etc...

By the way, I like your analogy. :cool2:

really?have you never read badass or turks posts?
They are like the salt and pepper of the forums, especially Turk.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
When Juventus are called La Vecchia Signora, does this really mean that Juventus are an Old Lady?

The same applies to Arabic as a language. When it's called "The Mother Of All Languages", this definitely doesn't mean that it was the source or the origin to all the other languages, but it is just an appreciation to the Arabic as being one of the leading languages.
No. If you call it the mother of all languages you make it seem as if it's thé leading language. That's a whole different world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)