Nick Against the World (70 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You'd think they'd have some more decency. There are so many classy gays, why do the disgusting bareback guys have to come to my gym?
Well what type of gym is it?

Onyewu plays for Standard.
Doesn't inspire a great deal of confidence. Like buying someone from Feyenoord...

Hey, a Gooch is better than a Boum :faq1:
Well sure, but so am I :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Actually it's the gym from my university.
Ah that's trouble then

better learn some self defense, or change the cologne your wearing, if you want to keep working out at that gym :D
That won't make much of a difference. Guys like that will hit on anyone in their vicinity in the possession of a penis. About one third of them will just hit on anyone in their vicinity, full stop.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hey Pado, Interstate 80 through central Pennsylvania makes me want to drive my car off a cliff. State College to Youngstown, Ohio must be one of the worst drives in the whole entire country. What a shithole central Pennsylvania is.

And from one shithole to another... Welcome to Detroit City. But I still have this part of me that absolutely adores it, as well as the suburbs. Forza Detroit and forza myself.

Hello from Detroit (or Troy, Michigan, because staying at a hotel in Detroit is equal to staying at a hotel in a Hezbollah-controlled neighborhood of Beirut).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Reports in Belgium are saying we might get Onyewu. He's far from a bad player, but I don't think he's up to Juventus standards right now. However I do think he's suitable for Serie A. He's far less suitable for the Premier League he himself wants to go to.
Onyewu at Juventus would be a dream come true without a doubt.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hey Pado, Interstate 80 through central Pennsylvania makes me want to drive my car off a cliff. State College to Youngstown, Ohio must be one of the worst drives in the whole entire country. What a shithole central Pennsylvania is.
Au contraire, mon freire.

Try I-80 through Iowa and, well, most of Ohio from Indiana to Youngstown. :sleepy:

Merry Christmas all!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
whats wrong with Youngstown, Ohio ??

that is where a good majority of my family lives...never noticed the bad scenery (apart from the old steelmills)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)