Nick Against the World (190 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I got a nice Christmas/birthday present this year- a bad case of the flu

So, I got to stay home from work and watch all the Boxing Day games in the EPL, and I really noticed the lack of tactics used by many EPL teams (especially Newcastle)

why dont these teams make short passes, and attempt to control the game, rather than just blasting the ball down the field, hoping that one of their forwards get onto the ball (99% of the time it turns into a give-away)

I think the EPL will eventually attract more interest in the USA, for being so fast paced and physical, but it gets frustrating to watch the ball smashed back and forth with few ideas

Arsenal are one of the few EPL teams that can play at a fast pace, and be able to string multiple passes together

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I got a nice Christmas/birthday present this year- a bad case of the flu
Sorry to hear, Vinnie. But, I guess if you have to look at the bright side, it probably beats jaw surgery.

@ Swaggermaticapopolous: Whoa, drastic avatar change on the loose.

Ohh, and Greg's favorite holiday starts today.

KWANZAA!!!
The only thing that could rightfully follow a Christmas avatar in Christian culture is one that has to deal with leftover wrapping and packaging materials. This seemed to fit the bill. (I plan to do a series, in fact.)

Kwanzaa, however, doesn't believe in packaging. :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Swag said:
Sorry to hear, Vinnie. But, I guess if you have to look at the bright side, it probably beats jaw surgery.
funny, I was thinking the same thing earlier today, when I thought I have never felt any worse (how soon I forgot !!:D )

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It must have been bad yeah. She was in a pretty heavy car crash. She always says she got lucky, because two mm more to the left (or the right, I don't remember) and she would have been paralysed from her neck down.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Hey Pado, Interstate 80 through central Pennsylvania makes me want to drive my car off a cliff. State College to Youngstown, Ohio must be one of the worst drives in the whole entire country. What a shithole central Pennsylvania is.
Yes, I think about that cliff every year around Christmas.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So Saddam really is going to die and has already proclaimed hismelf a martyr. Oh dear, oh dear. You wonder how predictable things can get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 190)