Nick Against the World (98 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
Anybody catch Thatcher's challenge on Pedro Mendes?

As they say in Ireland, "Jayyysuuus fookin' Chroiiist"
aye in scotland we say he was "emptied"

remember kids, sport hurts, so go hard or go home

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
IlDivinCodino said:
just when i thought Darren Fletcher couldnt get any worse, he scored a goal.......Just when i thought Chelsea couldnt get any stupider, they did!!!
and there goes the premiership!!!
Chelsea, suck my left nut!!! Hail Mourinho!!!

The smart transfer would have been to bring Carl Fletcher in from Harchester and leave Darren Fletcher on the subs bench at Torquay.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink

How does that name fit on the back of a jersey?

My real name is Fabrizio Fappatopia di Padova, but I was able to shorten it. What is Jan's major malfunction?

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
The Pado said:
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink

How does that name fit on the back of a jersey?

My real name is Fabrizio Fappatopia di Padova, but I was able to shorten it. What is Jan's major malfunction?
:lol:
how did Rutgerus Johannes Martinus van Nistelrooij became Ruud Van Nistelrooy?
similar theory?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Fliakis said:
pado, did you ever offer the prosecution to go and shit in a coffee can?

No, but one slick prosecutor gave me an offer before trial that was the offer I wanted. Everything was good, so I released my witnesses on his word. Then, he comes to me and says that he can't make that offer and he should not have made it in the first place, and it was off the table.

I told him that was a bag of horse shit. He acted like I just fooked his mom and I went and had a word with his boss. Fifteen minutes later, yada yada yada, Case Dismissed :D . Two months later, yada yada yada, prosecutor was opening his own office :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm still here constructing things for my apartment, including a shitty desk from the worst store ever (Walmart) which was a waste of 100 bucks. I have pledged in the past never to shop there again, however I continue going there. It's like a fucking disease, that Walmart.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Andy said:
I'm still here constructing things for my apartment, including a shitty desk from the worst store ever (Walmart) which was a waste of 100 bucks. I have pledged in the past never to shop there again, however I continue going there. It's like a fucking disease, that Walmart.

I always take my visiting-relatives to Walmart to make fun of hicks :lol2:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Andy said:
You've seen South Park. I've been to the heart of Wal-Mart. It's ... well... :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)