Nick Against the World (95 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Enron said:
Dude, no offense but your post makes you sound like a pussy. Anyway, have fun at the game tomorrow and leave me a voicemail.
Dude, no offense, but you're from West Virginia and a Liverpool supporter. Plus an Irish Gattuso.

Go fly a kite.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bozi said:
the local hispanic community are all at their windows looking out at the country yokel in dungarees and a bayern munich top and thinking that the south is rising again...
Oh, you might think. I've spent plenty o'time in Jersey. You can't find a Mexican restaurant, let alone a decent one, anywhere to save your chimichongas. A good friend of mine who lives in a mansion in Hunterdon county used to cream in his pants when he could get his two-million-dollar yacht in dock near Cape Canaveral and eat at some Chili's wannabe in Titusville, FL ... "because they don't have Mexican food where I live." :disagree:

Andy said:
Driving in New Jersey is like driving in fucking goddamn Beijing... no fucking u-turns on major roads
Beijing driving is too f*ed up to compare to anything in Western civilization, btw. Imagine intersections that are about 2 miles apart, cars that speed at 55 between them, and they then come to traffic jams clustered at each one -- where everyone sort of makes up the right-of-way rules as they go.

But U-turns in Jersey? Are you kidding? My company has long had an office in Bridgewater, NJ. Trying to merge in and out of the divided freeway traffic in Hwy 22 off of I-287 using the U-turn lanes requires a JATO unit and a drag racing parachute.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
swag said:
Oh, you might think. I've spent plenty o'time in Jersey. You can't find a Mexican restaurant, let alone a decent one, anywhere to save your chimichongas. A good friend of mine who lives in a mansion in Hunterdon county used to cream in his pants when he could get his two-million-dollar yacht in dock near Cape Canaveral and eat at some Chili's wannabe in Titusville, FL ... "because they don't have Mexican food where I live." :disagree:
aye he probably relates to "jenny from teh block" J-lo as well as she is as hood as he is

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The forum has been awfully quiet recently & I kinda like to think that there's a power crisis across the globe.Maybe some ppl would rather conserve power & do more meaningful things with their lives rather than post shite on the internet much like myself.

Or are they finding better ways to entertain themselves much like our parents did.:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Byrone said:
The forum has been awfully quiet recently & I kinda like to think that there's a power crisis across the globe.Maybe some ppl would rather conserve power & do more meaningful things with their lives rather than post shite on the internet much like myself.

Or are they finding better ways to entertain themselves much like our parents did.:D

i guess during there old days ( late 70's) it was smoking up and then smoking up some more until they cant see infront of them. now its hash season in cairo so we have loads of that lying around for people who have nothing entertaining to do.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Byrone said:

Nah. I think we are all riveted to our TV sets, replaying the action from the Birra Moretti. :pumpkin:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Seven said:
Yeah post of the month.

Great stuff Pado.

Says the boy who was the target of said MOCK!

It's like this jackass, :p , I was not trying to do the post of the month or anything like that, I just found a slightly more entertaining way to tell you that Paul Own3d you! But, if you want to get all Tifoso Lou on me then I hope you get all yeasty in your maldini.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
@ Andy - welcome to my shithole. Asbury Park, NJ actually, but as a verteran of futbol matches at the Meadows I could have suggested some decent towns to sleep in. I would stay in Seacaucus (Spell check?) and quickly go in front of the hotel, jump on the bus and in 10 minutes you are at Port Authority, NYC, where the booze flows all night and the semen spalshed out of your shoes with every step.

Apr 12, 2004
The Pado said:
@ Andy - welcome to my shithole. Asbury Park, NJ actually, but as a verteran of futbol matches at the Meadows I could have suggested some decent towns to sleep in. I would stay in Seacaucus (Spell check?) and quickly go in front of the hotel, jump on the bus and in 10 minutes you are at Port Authority, NYC, where the booze flows all night and the semen spalshed out of your shoes with every step.

I just read it to him.

The last line really got us.

:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The Pado said:
:howler: You are the funny man!

Tell Burke to get in the shower because we need not arrive at the game twenty minutes after Ronaldinho steps on his flight to Barcelona.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Andy said:
Dude, no offense, but you're from West Virginia and a Liverpool supporter. Plus an Irish Gattuso.

Go fly a kite.
Sorry I'm not from West Virginia and you still paid 12 bucks for a shot of tequilla. Looks like I'm not the only one flying the kites.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Andy said:
:howler: You are the funny man!

Tell Burke to get in the shower because we need not arrive at the game twenty minutes after Ronaldinho steps on his flight to Barcelona.
I'll buy you a whole bottle of Petron if you hit Thuram with a piss balloon and call him a Negro Cafone.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)