Nick Against the World (111 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The Pado said:
During Germany '06, in a press conference following one of France's matches in the knock-out rounds. A question regarding Juventus and the scandal in Italy was posed to Thuram. He simply said, "Juventus who?"

I would understand if he has said something like "this is the world cup and I do not even want to think about club football at the moment", but to completely deny the existence of your own club of the past 5 years says something about a man's character. It really surprised me.

Thanks for answering that for me; I was surprised he was quite the pro with juve, except for his ramblings about playing central D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I guess it's true what Paul said about Thuram being a mercenary, although I'd rather it weren't, always loved the guy. Still, B or no B, it was time to sell him anyway. He had a stellar World Cup, but that was his last 7 matches. He isn't worth 4.5m/year anymore.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Martin said:
I guess it's true what Paul said about Thuram being a mercenary, although I'd rather it weren't, always loved the guy. Still, B or no B, it was time to sell him anyway. He had a stellar World Cup, but that was his last 7 matches. He isn't worth 4.5m/year anymore.

Great post, Martin and absolutely true. Thuram was going to be sold off no matter what. He had a couple great seasons mixed with a couple lousy seasons for Juve, and you see last year that age had caught up to him. His huge salary demands made him a certain transfer, but Serie B helps us to guarantee his move, as I feared no club would want him due his wages.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have a request, for all my fellow members of this esteemed forum (Excuse me, I almost blew Pepsi out of my nose trying to take my self seriously when typing that).

A few days ago, I had kindly donated all of my points to a highly regarded member of this forum. Well, today I had the great idea of changing my username, however, I did not realize that I actually have to purchase this option, instead of simply requesting a name change.

Now, I stand before you, penniless and asking for a small donation towards my cause.

I am certainly not asking that individual who received my points to give them back to me. That is not how I operate, I am not an Indian Giver.

Just a small donation from my friends here towards my needed goal of 1000 points would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

PS- Apparently, you can steal points from people, and that happened to me. Now, I'm not going to name names, but I do know who did it. That is pretty fucking lame, in my opinion

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
its funny that some people are insulting thuram and canna. what about zambrotta then? canna and thuram are already traitors for some, but well, zambro is looking for 4-5 years deal with barca. a player who a lot of fans expected to be juve captain in the future. and now he would leave. Whats more surprising is that a player like trezeguet wants to stay or looks just for loan deals to come back later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)