JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What is sweeter than honey?

You haven't guessed yet?

I'll give you another try...

no?

Well ok, MILAN ENDING THE SEASON EMPTY-HANDED IS THE ANSWER!!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
What an absolute joke. Milan had six minutes of madness with the dumbass referee being the architect. Liverpool's second goal should never have happened because there was a clear offside that the imbecilic referee decided to let go even with his linesman's flag waiving in the air. Then good old diver Gerrard took a nice fall inside the box with minimal contact from Gattuso; the great referee was sure it was a foul. Then into penalty kicks Dudek was acting like a cheat shaking his legs and jumping feet off the line before the ball was kicked. If the referee had any balls or brains he would have called that shit back every time. Dudek is an absolute joke. Milan deserved to win and now we have all of gloryhunting England having a ball tonight. Congrats for all it's worth.

Nick, your team was robbed once again. Sorry dude.

You are the last person I expect to hear you complain about referee decisions.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Ciao Ragazzi !!

Sometimes its jus so sweet to say.....

I Told You So !!

So I will....

I TOLD YOU SO !!!

Forza Liverpool...
Forza Stevie G....

Goodnight
Farewell
Arrivederci

:touched:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Yes Zlatan we all know about how penalties are "unfair" to goalkeepers, but rules are rules here. What is the point of having a rule if it's only inforced half the time?
OK, but if the rules were strictly reinforced then 99,9% of all penalties would have to be retaken, as NO keeper stays EXACTLY on his line.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Zlatan might be right, I don't know, but I'll try to be more humble in the future. I don't think Zlatan has really ever liked me but that doesn't matter.

TBH, I neither like nor dislike you.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Let me lighten the mood at my own expense.

I was in the bar watching the game, at half time I went to the toilet. A guy I've know from school was in there, we never liked each other but at the time we shared the same circle of friends so we put up with each other, anyway he was going nuts in the toilet punching the wall and stuff, I guess the game got to him. I told him to stop punching the wall before he hurt his hand, he squared up to me and started talking crap and whatever. I told him to leave it and went and washed my hands. He punched me on the back of the head (pretty fvcking hard) and I smashed my head of the mirror (no it didnt break). It was a double blow I went right down, almost knocked out then he kicked me a few times in the ribs so the girl (avatar girl) I was with (unisex toilets for the other readers, one of those classy places you know :D) tried to stop him so he pushed her to the ground and left, she wasn't hurt but got covered in beer that was over the ground.

After finding my feet again, we went to leave. I had a little blood on my head so the bouncers kicked me out (and yeah I really mean kicked me out across the road head first. A little over the top IMO but anyways). I got the girl a taxi, she had to go home because she was soaked. I wanted to watch the rest of the game so I went to another bar, cleaned up and met some people. I was in major pain, my ribs were killing so I had some drinks (I had quit :groan:). A mixture of better result on the football and increased pain led to more drinks.

A girl wouldn't go away. I tried to lose her but she didn't take the hint. Somehow we ended up kissing. (fvck). I was such an idiot for that :wallbang:.

Avatar girl phoned me to see if I was ok and where I was, I told her I had kissed the girl (she would have found out) so she blew off the conversation and said she would see me later or something.

So I have a sore fvcking head back and front, fractured/broken ribs probably, a hangover and a major fvck up with the only girl I care about.

Now I have to a) Fix the mess with the girl, (b) Go to the doctor and (c) Get that bastard for punching me like that and for pushing over the girl.

So we won, oh joy.
How do you keep getting in these situations, do you have a face that just says "hit me" on or something :D

Hope you feeling better this morning!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
And why won't we win anything next year?Because we won a trophy this year?

I suppose then that Roma have a 80% chance of getting relegated next year seeing that they survived this year...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't think I've ever been that pissed on a team I didn't cheer for. I went in to the game cheering for Liverpool, but after that BRILLIANT first half I concluded I wouldn't be a true football fan if I didn't enjoy Milan's supremacy. They humiliated Liverpool in the first half. Milan was BY FAR the BEST TEAM EVER in that first half. And they gave it all away due to their own arrogance. A ****ing disgrace. Milan should be ashamed of themselves.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Milan deserved to win it, it's a shame. But it happens.
I dont agree. They lost a good lead, and have only themselves to blame. Besides, which, they were lucky to just be in the final in the first place. Liverpool did not do all that bad a job through the 90 imo, they were made to pay each time, on a counter attack, save Maldini's opener. I think it was a more even battle than some are making it out to be.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Not to change the subject too much.....

Hey Sergio, have you been watching "The Contender" ??

Peter Manfredo is from the Federal Hill section of Providence, do you know him ??

He had a tough loss in the final....Sergio Mora was the crisper puncher , and had the faster hands

He'll be back....he's still got his whole career ahead of him...
Hey Vinster, did you see the fight? It was crazy. Ive got to say i was with Mora all the way. Manfredo was good, but being world ranked, i think he got way too many chances considering they called him back and stuff. And he was soo lucky against Joey Gilbert who imo could have wrapped up the tournament if he'd gotten past Manfredo in that head butt match.

PS: I think the man of the series though, for me was Alfonso Gomez. What heart.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What an absolute joke. Milan had six minutes of madness with the dumbass referee being the architect. Liverpool's second goal should never have happened because there was a clear offside that the imbecilic referee decided to let go even with his linesman's flag waiving in the air. Then good old diver Gerrard took a nice fall inside the box with minimal contact from Gattuso; the great referee was sure it was a foul. Then into penalty kicks Dudek was acting like a cheat shaking his legs and jumping feet off the line before the ball was kicked. If the referee had any balls or brains he would have called that shit back every time. Dudek is an absolute joke. Milan deserved to win and now we have all of gloryhunting England having a ball tonight. Congrats for all it's worth.

Nick, your team was robbed once again. Sorry dude.
I think your looking at it a little biased Andy. Given our history of disliking the hype around the Epl, i think Im going to have to say Liverpool were the deserved winners on the night. They made it count when it mattered most. Sure Milan played some good football in the first half, but i think its only them to blame at the end of the day. When you have Stam, Maldini, Nesta and Cafu on your backline with 3 goals to the good. I dont care how bad the referee is on the night, you ought to preserve that lead, or you dont deserve to win. Speaking of penalties, as we all know, the dance and shake has been done before. And if Dudek could do it, nobody stopped Dida from doing so either. The fact is Liverpool wanted it more than Milan, and probably deserved it more as well, seeing thier overall performance in the Champions League this season.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Hey Vinster, did you see the fight? It was crazy. Ive got to say i was with Mora all the way. Manfredo was good, but being world ranked, i think he got way too many chances considering they called him back and stuff. And he was soo lucky against Joey Gilbert who imo could have wrapped up the tournament if he'd gotten past Manfredo in that head butt match.

PS: I think the man of the series though, for me was Alfonso Gomez. What heart.
It was a crazy fight,...7 rounds of pure slugging !!!

These guys are all professionals who have 20 or more fights, most without a loss (a few had 1 or 2 losses)

Manfredo holds a North American title, and is used to boxing in 10-12 round fights

Going 5-7 rounds at full speed isnt really his style

The sluggers do better in those kinda fights, Manfredo is more of a boxer, IMO

Sergio deserved to win it, in fact, Sergio beat one of my friends last year in a 6 round decision.

I also like Gomez. He has a bright future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)