Nick Against the World (106 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Not to change the subject too much.....

Hey Sergio, have you been watching "The Contender" ??

Peter Manfredo is from the Federal Hill section of Providence, do you know him ??

He had a tough loss in the final....Sergio Mora was the crisper puncher , and had the faster hands

He'll be back....he's still got his whole career ahead of him...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
I made my point and Ill let it go, take his last post as his word. I dont care to bring someone down.

You want the response. Ill PM it to you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
I made my point and Ill let it go, take his last post as his word. I dont care to bring someone down.

You want the response. Ill PM it to you.
No I don't care for a response and I probably won't respond either.

It's your word against mine Emma, people will believe whoever they want. And probably most don't care either way.

Thanks for the good times Emma. Good luck in the future.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
You just went from aggressive to apologetic, wondering why you wasted so much time with her to thanks for the good times.

It reminds me of my ex-girlfriend...

Take it to PM and work it out. You owe her a thanks anyways for leaving that like that, not many would have stopped until you had stopped kicking.

More importantly thanks for the congrats :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
You just went from aggressive to apologetic, wondering why you wasted so much time with her to thanks for the good times.
Well there are two methods. One is to use almost insulting language to get a point through as quickly as possible, the other is to be humble towards your "enemy."

The latter probably works better.

Take it to PM and work it out. You owe her a thanks anyways for leaving that like that, not many would have stopped until you had stopped kicking.
No sorry I dont thank people for making false accusations against me.

And please you don't need to be involved with this. It's none of your business.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Nothing is false. Everything you had told me. Maybe you lied, maybe you forgot. Whatever, you told me and I can only take that as your word.

Don't call me a lair or I will embarass you, thats a promise. Im not being mean, just defending myself. I can and will prove every single point (they call them chat logs). Just keep pushing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes there were some false accusations or misunderstandings, all of which I made clear earlier. Just re-read all the posts I made before if you want an answer. I'm done with this and we are not starting again cuz I won't be responding to you anymore.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
I want to hear your story about tonight. Tell me!
Let me lighten the mood at my own expense.

I was in the bar watching the game, at half time I went to the toilet. A guy I've know from school was in there, we never liked each other but at the time we shared the same circle of friends so we put up with each other, anyway he was going nuts in the toilet punching the wall and stuff, I guess the game got to him. I told him to stop punching the wall before he hurt his hand, he squared up to me and started talking crap and whatever. I told him to leave it and went and washed my hands. He punched me on the back of the head (pretty fvcking hard) and I smashed my head of the mirror (no it didnt break). It was a double blow I went right down, almost knocked out then he kicked me a few times in the ribs so the girl (avatar girl) I was with (unisex toilets for the other readers, one of those classy places you know :D) tried to stop him so he pushed her to the ground and left, she wasn't hurt but got covered in beer that was over the ground.

After finding my feet again, we went to leave. I had a little blood on my head so the bouncers kicked me out (and yeah I really mean kicked me out across the road head first. A little over the top IMO but anyways). I got the girl a taxi, she had to go home because she was soaked. I wanted to watch the rest of the game so I went to another bar, cleaned up and met some people. I was in major pain, my ribs were killing so I had some drinks (I had quit :groan:). A mixture of better result on the football and increased pain led to more drinks.

A girl wouldn't go away. I tried to lose her but she didn't take the hint. Somehow we ended up kissing. (fvck). I was such an idiot for that :wallbang:.

Avatar girl phoned me to see if I was ok and where I was, I told her I had kissed the girl (she would have found out) so she blew off the conversation and said she would see me later or something.

So I have a sore fvcking head back and front, fractured/broken ribs probably, a hangover and a major fvck up with the only girl I care about.

Now I have to a) Fix the mess with the girl, (b) Go to the doctor and (c) Get that bastard for punching me like that and for pushing over the girl.

So we won, oh joy.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
No you didn't Andy. You half assed admitted some and completely denied the others when I have right infront of me now, the conversations. But we are leaving it. Quit bringing it up.

How many times do I need to leave this before you do?

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Let me lighten the mood at my own expense.

I was in the bar watching the game, at half time I went to the toilet. A guy I've know from school was in there, we never liked each other but at the time we shared the same circle of friends so we put up with each other, anyway he was going nuts in the toilet punching the wall and stuff, I guess the game got to him. I told him to stop punching the wall before he hurt his hand, he squared up to me and started talking crap and whatever. I told him to leave it and went and washed my hands. He punched me on the back of the head (pretty fvcking hard) and I smashed my head of the mirror (no it didnt break). It was a double blow I went right down, almost knocked out then he kicked me a few times in the ribs so the girl (avatar girl) I was with (unisex toilets for the other readers, one of those classy places you know :D) tried to stop him so he pushed her to the ground and left, she wasn't hurt but got covered in beer that was over the ground.

After finding my feet again, we went to leave. I had a little blood on my head so the bouncers kicked me out (and yeah I really mean kicked me out across the road head first. A little over the top IMO but anyways). I got the girl a taxi, she had to go home because she was soaked. I wanted to watch the rest of the game so I went to another bar, cleaned up and met some people. I was in major pain, my ribs were killing so I had some drinks (I had quit :groan:). A mixture of better result on the football and increased pain led to more drinks.

A girl wouldn't go away. I tried to lose her but she didn't take the hint. Somehow we ended up kissing. (fvck). I was such an idiot for that :wallbang:.

Avatar girl phoned me to see if I was ok and where I was, I told her I had kissed the girl (she would have found out) so she blew off the conversation and said she would see me later or something.

So I have a sore fvcking head back and front, fractured/broken ribs probably, a hangover and a major fvck up with the only girl I care about.

Now I have to a) Fix the mess with the girl, (b) Go to the doctor and (c) Get that bastard for punching me like that and for pushing over the girl.

So we won, oh joy.
Tough shit but atleast you wash your hands after using the bathroom. They cant take that away from you :D

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well there are two methods. One is to use almost insulting language to get a point through as quickly as possible, the other is to be humble towards your "enemy."
Who is the lecture for here? You are the one who was insulting.

No sorry I dont thank people for making false accusations against me.

And please you don't need to be involved with this. It's none of your business.
Sure fine. Continue arguing with her over the forum until she brings you down. She has and will so just end it already for your own good man. Noone even cares anyway.

Emma I cant go until 7.30. I wanna catch the girl on her way to work.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Well I don't see you offering to give me some progressive muscle relaxation. :D

I'm going to bed (if I can get in). If I need your help to shower in the morning I'll give you a call :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)