Nick Against the World (11 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm glad u noticed that I didn't say Ferrara over Maldini without me having to rebuke and reprimand you hardcore :)

Even for Ferrara's goal against Depor alone, I'd love to have Ferrara in my team! :p (i know, i know, we're talking about defending here... but when was the last time u saw Maldini score a cracking goal?)

Maldini makes mistakes like any other defender (I'm Korean, so i would know :p), so stop thinking he's invincible

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
It is not even just that it is the fact that this "war" is occuring in almost thread i go to

It would be nice if you gusy could reduce your squibbles to just this thread as it does become oh so boring to read the same points everywhere
At least you can go off topic as much as you like on here and it should be okay

Comparing former gr8s on both teams and all that , it would be nice to confine that to this thread

So please gettttttttttttt reeeaaaaaaaaady to ruummmmbbbbbbble

A BIG AMEN TO THAT

This guy is derailing all the threads into "JUve-Milan" Issues and thats is not a good thing.

Even this Walu ex guy had his personal thread to do his useless contribution....

So.. INcuborossonero,..... If you want to talk something Milan-Juve...plis do that in this thread... and dont bother everyone in the forum..

I think its fair enough....:thumb: IN this way everyone will be happy.. and you wouldnt be banned ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
I have a bone to pick with Juventini because its very obvious no one here wants to admit to something: The Nedved incident with Maldini.
Oh come on...

Everyone in this forums knows that Nedved love to do those "scenes"... and that is not a secret.

Anyways... it doenst shade the great abilities he have, and the fact that with all his dives, he is one of the top contendersf the golden ball just because his great skills.

Jul 12, 2002
Hydde and Denco:

You're both being ridiculous. You can't confine the milanista to this thread, that's uncalled for. The very fact that he is a milan supporter means that he will have opinions very different from our own and it will make for a deabte (or argument), that's the nature of a forum. You're not going to affect any positive changes by speaking negatively.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
NO dude, you are the ridiculous here... as we both, Denco and me have mentioned a great point. And it seems that u are not getting the idea.

The fact is that, this dude with all his Milan-Juve comments, has being derailing all the threads in where he has been posting, so i find a very great idea to canalyze his "juve neggative discutions" to this thread.Though he can post whatever he wants in any post,, as far as he doesnt derail it.

And this guys always comes with the same comments... so why to bother when we can read all what he thinks about milan-juve here... or the in Milan-juve threads.... but not everywhere.

See?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
NO dude, you are the ridiculous here... as we both, Denco and me have mentioned a great point. And it seems that u are not getting the idea.

The fact is that, this dude with all his Milan-Juve comments, has being derailing all the threads in where he has been posting, so i find a very great idea to canalyze his "juve neggative discutions" to this thread.Though he can post whatever he wants in any post,, as far as he doesnt derail it.

And this guys always comes with the same comments... so why to bother when we can read all what he thinks about milan-juve here... or the in Milan-juve threads.... but not everywhere.

See?
Actually, I got what you were saying from the very beginning. But, he doesn't derail every thread, that's an exageration. In fact, he's posted in at least one thread and kept on topic without even mentioning milan or Juve. See the thread about Perugia and the Swedish women. This shows that he has the capacity to contribute on a level beyond milan vs Juve. And in general his milan-juve comments have been in threads that have a milan vs natrue (Dida vs Buffon, the Golden Ball, etc.). I realize that a lot of people find him offensive and odn't see any value in his particular posting pattern, but I think that it's spurred more discussion and deabte here than has happened in a long time. Maybe you don't like it, but I certainly hope that you'll let go of your misconceptions about him. If you give him a chance, I think that he'll be a good member...but if you just pigeon hole him and try to confine his views to this thread, then you're taking away from the forum.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
MMmmm now i see from where are u coming about.

This have something to do with the polemics of the forums that u talked about in the "Rant" thread right?. If I remember correctly... u even said that "Walu Ex" did some great things by starting controversy and all those things right?. POLEMIC, thats a key word here. I dont agree with that.

About confining him... i still think that you ARE NOT GETTING THE POINT :fero:

I said that he can post wherever he wants... i said it clearly because no one can take his right to do so, but if he wants to talk trash about juve, or to discuss something about it... just do it here or in a "Juve - Milan " thread.

Its too much to ask??
After all, all his contributions have to do with something "against" juve, or a comparison "juve - with anything" or a fact about juve or whatever .

Lets leave it there. .

Jul 12, 2002
MMmmm now i see from where are u coming about.

This have something to do with the polemics of the forums that u talked about in the "Rant" thread right?. If I remember correctly... u even said that "Walu Ex" did some great things by starting controversy and all those things right?. POLEMIC, thats a key word here. I dont agree with that.

About confining him... i still think that you ARE NOT GETTING THE POINT :fero:

I said that he can post wherever he wants... i said it clearly because no one can take his right to do so, but if he wants to talk trash about juve, or to discuss something about it... just do it here or in a "Juve - Milan " thread.

Its too much to ask??
After all, all his contributions have to do with something "against" juve, or a comparison "juve - with anything" or a fact about juve or whatever .

Lets leave it there. .
Actually, I never said anything about Walu_ex, I don't know much about him, I never talked tohim, in fact I wasn't around very much when he posted here, so I can't really comment on the issue. Look mate, just because I disagree with you doesn't mean that I don't get what you are saying. You don't seem to understand that he's just expressing his opinion, he's not just bashing Juve. Just because this a Juve forum doesn't mean that everyone has to have a positive view of Juventus. Why not accept the challenge and defend your views about Juve?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Actually, I never said anything about Walu_ex, I don't know much about him, I never talked tohim, in fact I wasn't around very much when he posted here, so I can't really comment on the issue. Look mate, just because I disagree with you doesn't mean that I don't get what you are saying. You don't seem to understand that he's just expressing his opinion, he's not just bashing Juve. Just because this a Juve forum doesn't mean that everyone has to have a positive view of Juventus. Why not accept the challenge and defend your views about Juve?
Well, u said that im trying to lock him in this thread and after that eat the key to never let him go.. and i didnt said that!! seriously!.

Thre are posters like "Sheva" and "AC Milan" who are great guys...and always are defendin milan with respect and with very interestung opinions. This guy loves to add that "spice" in his comments, turning annoying.. but after that, he step backs.. and then he do it again and viceversa. Unlike the 2 posters i said before.. who do it in a very polite way, and of course they dont like juve.

About accepting the challenge, i have replied many of his messages...and sometimes he doesnt even answer... so i have no problem with it.

I have been out of the forums this days.. and because of that i have missed a lot of his posts... but "luckily" all the post i see from him are in that way.

Maybe i have missed his great contributions. :rolleyes:

anyways, ill be watching... time will tell.

Jul 12, 2002
Well, u said that im trying to lock him in this thread and after that eat the key to never let him go.. and i didnt said that!! seriously!.

Thre are posters like "Sheva" and "AC Milan" who are great guys...and always are defendin milan with respect and with very interestung opinions. This guy loves to add that "spice" in his comments, turning annoying.. but after that, he step backs.. and then he do it again and viceversa. Unlike the 2 posters i said before.. who do it in a very polite way, and of course they dont like juve.

About accepting the challenge, i have replied many of his messages...and sometimes he doesnt even answer... so i have no problem with it.

I have been out of the forums this days.. and because of that i have missed a lot of his posts... but "luckily" all the post i see from him are in that way.

Maybe i have missed his great contributions. :rolleyes:

anyways, ill be watching... time will tell.
Fine man, see things how you will, I'm not going to change that, obviously. but he's got the potential to be a fine poster, if you give him a chance. Buddha says, "Let yourself be open and life will be easier. A spoon of salt in a glass of water makes the water undrinkable. A spoon of salt in a lake is almost unnoticed." That's the best advice I can give you regarding this matter.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I agree with Ian. Give the guy some room, and as he goes along, he'll learn the rules and boundaries of what he can and cannot say.

I for one have been very entertained by his posts, be they direct insults or mindless rants. They've got entertainment value at least :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Ferrara? I would take Costacurta over Ferrara 7 days out of 7 and twice on Sundays..laugh at that.
Are you kidding Ferrara over Maldini? I can't even begin....and ... should I? If you really believe that.....

Any unbiased Juve fans out there? Ferrara over Maldini???????????

Yep, same here, Ferrara over Maldini.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
How come, its always other fans who are trying so deeply to make us feels sorry about our club???

IncuboRossonero you arent going to make a big change around this forum, we all support juve, and hopefully we always will do!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
The fact is: Juve is better on the paper and as a team.

Even you cant change that fact now, maybe in the end of this season, but not now.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #116
    Hydde with all due respect all this cry for respect in threads coming from a guy who posts while intoxicated? Did you forget that? Your giving me the TSK TSK shame on me lecture while you started posting incoherent words and sentences while drunk. If you forgot about that incident you can go back and re-read your 'moment in the spotlight'.

By the way, Ferrara over Maldini makes you sound like absolute no nothing football fans...so please.
    I could easily make a strong arguement of Costacurta being a better defender than Ferrara. Should I even bother. For you Johnny-come-lately fans who rely on stats go google Costacurta's name and have your eyes pop out of your head when you see what he has been a part of and more importantly what he continues to be a part of.
    Was Ferrara even on the National Team?! 94...98...2002?

Art I'm trying to make you justify some of your club's actions and see if you are TRULY an educated Juve and Football fan or just a bandwagoner.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Yes, it was, Graham and me.

And it has nothing to do with how much you know about football or not, it's all about preferance, as both are excellent defenders. And the fact is that I prefer Ferrara :stuckup:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Well they are both italian legends. Ferrara has played with Maradonna in napoli and he is still good in the age of 36, not everyone has that gift.

I just guess its a matter off taste

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    First of all, I an I was not just talking about IncuboRossonero, i was referring to all of you who say the same things in different threads and more or less throw insults instead of actually talk about football

I am not one to always wanna read positive things about Juventus as i can take cricticism, hell i give more tham my fair share but what I hate to read is a thread completely go off topic and ppl stop chatting about football and cannot even defend Juventus by talking football but resulting to insults

My take on what I have read on here, Maldini is superior to Ferrara and Montero but to suggest that Costacurta, a guy who rode on Baresi's coat tails for so long its almost embarassing is ridiculous

And my milan friend the only reason Costacurta was invited to the NT was because you has that lunatic Arrigo Sacchi

Lest I remind you that this same Costacurta in 1994 managed to get himself suspended in the wc final, missed that, the european cup final , missed that and then scored 1 or 2 own goals in the intercontinental cup final

How many managers aside from Sacchi ex Milan would u say picked Costacurta and how many caps did he win by anyother manager apart from Sacchi?

Ferrara on the other hand missed going to wc98 due to injury and was in 2000 squad was he not
    His career in the Nt was derailed by that Milan obsessed players, Sacchi nothing else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)