Nick Against the World (171 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

You told me you found it funny dumbass, and yes you said it was funny but offensive, just then you changed it to a not funny and a 'disgraceful personal attack'. Im not judging jack shit, but even if I did want to I would so why dont you cry about :rolleyes:

What the hell are you even on about sides for? Is this some kind of god damn royal rumble or something? I didnt know there was teams in this thread.
I am not the person who brought up the "sides" issue. But logically, of course I would choose the side of the person I know the most. Why, would I choose Nick's side? :rofl:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Why, would I choose Nick's side? :rofl:

Because Nick is a ass-sucking dwarf who hits out at all those who oppose him. It's either join his side or suffer his ass-sucking consequences.

Oh, did I say that aloud? :D

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,489
    If I have to mention my height again someone (possibly a Cafone named Kevin) is getting an ass whippin.

WRONG. Not everyone has to agree with me. You can disagree with me. However, usually you will come to learn in a very logical and sometimes over the long run that in the end "I WAS RIGHT". A dwarf? A bully? A bigmouth? A Berlusconi-lover? A respected C_ _ _? Perhaps..
    but in the end most people see the light.

Its a Dog Eat Dog world...Dawg.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,490
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Ah I knew youd have a big guy moment here, had to check in to see it.

You told me you found it funny dumbass, and yes you said it was funny but offensive, just then you changed it to a not funny and a 'disgraceful personal attack'. Im not judging jack shit, but even if I did want to I would so why dont you cry about :rolleyes:

What the hell are you even on about sides for? Is this some kind of god damn royal rumble or something? I didnt know there was teams in this thread.

SHITFACED:
    Serge wins by a mile I guess :D But atleast you dont hurt other people :D

Myself nothing spectucular worth talking about, im usually shit faced and on the recieving end of someones bullshit.

River though (this semester alone):
    Smashed her acoustic guitar
    Smashed her laptop in the car park because it wasnt working properly
    Smashed countless other things
    Threw an ashtry at the barman and got arrested for it
    Countless arguments with other girls
    Countless arguments with the guy outside Krazy House asking 'need some pills' at 3am
    A few verbal attacks on the homeless junkie asking for change
    Just last week she called some bouncers of a club assholes because they were doing the typical bouncer thing of flirting with and hugging the 16 year old girls to keep them warm while we wait to get in. That led to a heated discussion and our permanent banning from that club:down:
    Walking with her shoes off and someone threw one onto the road as a joke. A taxi came and she went infront of it to get the shoe, taxi driver started beeping like an idiot and shouting at her to get out of the way, she did but she jumped on the car and went over the Taxi :wallbang: Then we had to run.

See what I friggin have to live with :p

And actually many of these where while not that shitfaced at all..

And for like the 19th time im off :p
    Doesn't have anything to do with my topic...

on that note: that is spit on the windshield compared to my crazy habits :lazy:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Please jog my memory to your statement about you being right in an arguement. I have no knowledge of any certain cases, and stating that Milan has won more trophies in Europe does not count.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,492
    Please jog my memory to your statement about you being right in an arguement. I have no knowledge of any certain cases, and stating that Milan has won more trophies in Europe does not count.
    Burke=a banjo playing American version of a Cafone.

Prove me otherwise.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Burke=a banjo playing American version of a Cafone.

Prove me otherwise.
    1) He does not play the Banjo
    2) He lives in a brick house, not a trailor park, contrary to popular belief.
    3) He's a soccer fan, not a white trash Nascar and baseball loving hick. What sort of hick plays soccer? Leave that sport for the classy individuals.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,494

1) He does not play the Banjo
    2) He lives in a brick house, not a trailor park, contrary to popular belief.
    3) He's a soccer fan, not a white trash Nascar and baseball loving hick. What sort of hick plays soccer? Leave that sport for the classy individuals.
    1) Not all Banjoboys play the Banjo...deep down though they want to..have to and have it in their blood.
    2) Anna Nicole Smith probably lives in a mansion. :lazy:
    3) Playing soccer does not make one classy.

I see the leopards spots..regardless of its disguise.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

1) Not all Banjoboys play the Banjo...deep down though they want to..have to and have it in their blood.
    2) Anna Nicole Smith probably lives in a mansion. :lazy:
    3) Playing soccer does not make one classy.

I see the leopards spots..regardless of its disguise.
    1) Not all West Virginians are "Banjoboys" (Most of them are, but not Burke).
    2) Anna Nicole Smith was fat and now does drugs and has the mentality of a 5 year-old. Period.
    3) Going to Nascar races automatically makes one a hick. Playing soccer is more classy than watching Nascar and doing anything with baseball.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,496

1) Not all West Virginians are "Banjoboys" (Most of them are, but not Burke).
    2) Anna Nicole Smith was fat and now does drugs and has the mentality of a 5 year-old. Period.
    3) Going to Nascar races automatically makes one a hick. Playing soccer is more classy than watching Nascar and doing anything with baseball.
    1) Burke is.
    2) Exactly...and she does not live in a trailer...nevertheless...
    3) Joe Torre is a fairly classy guy...Paul "Gazza" was a very UNCLASSY guy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

1) Burke is.
    2) Exactly...and she does not live in a trailer...nevertheless...
    3) Joe Torre is a fairly classy guy...Paul "Gazza" was a very UNCLASSY guy.
    1) you have no evidence to support you accusation. "Jog on" as you would say.
    2) She should.
    3) Joe Torre is a Yankee. Unclassy. Enough said.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    1) Burke can't play the banjo due to excessive wanking whenever "The Golden Girls" are on, thereby causing his hands to atrophy into a deformed state. I pity da fool, as poet laureate Mr. T would eloquently put it.

2) All things being equal, I would still nail Anna Nicole. Repeatedly. With plenty of videotaped footage to prove it. She's looking pretty damn good lately.

3) Joe Torre is classy, regardless of whatever uniform he puts on. All NASCAR fans are demented inbreds who pronounce Target "Tar-jhay" to sound sophisticated, and call a mobile home on a foundation a Villa.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    1) I have it on good authority that Burke can, in fact, play a mean bajo. Often he plays while sodomizing Ned Beatty.

2) Sergio should be prosecuted for wanting to have sex with the handicapped. Anna Nicole? You sick, sick, sick bastard.

3) Donald Trump is a NASCAR fan. Do with that fact what you want.

Andy, are you familiar with the proverb about the one-legged man and the Ass-Kicking contest?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    1) If Burke can play the banjo, Nick do the limbo with a 3-foot bar.

2) Anna Nicole has a nice chest. But when she starts talking about self-defication, than you know you've gone too far.

3) Trump is a Nascar fan? I just lost loads of respect for that guy, if it is true. Nascar is for the lowest class citizens, no question. Joe Torre could be Anna Nicole's maid and he would be more classy than he is now.

4) I hope USC loses in the National Championship.

Pado, no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)