Nick Against the World (34 Viewers)

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,465
    TOPIC OF THE DAY: HOW SHITFACED WERE YOU?

I recently attended my "place of business" Christmas Party and as usual the usual suspects got shitfaced.
    Thinking back I have had some fairly SHITFACED moments...
    I'm sure some of you sick fvcks bring it to another level...

so lets begin...

Most Shitfaced individual..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    TOPIC OF THE DAY: HOW SHITFACED WERE YOU?

I recently attended my "place of business" Christmas Party and as usual the usual suspects got shitfaced.
    Thinking back I have had some fairly SHITFACED moments...
    I'm sure some of you sick fvcks bring it to another level...

so lets begin...

Most Shitfaced individual..

Stuff I can remember from my narcotic indulging days. Again this is stuff I can remember, either vividly or through word of mouth from my friends.

How about this:

Taking a baseball bat to a Stop Sign and smashing it to pieces because I thought it was "making fun of me".

Trying to get out of a moving vehicle on the highway because I thought my friend had morphed into a giant ant.

Hiding on the side of my bed at a party because I thought my record collection had come to life and was flinging themselves at me.

Pissing on a police car as the cop was giving my friend a speeding ticket

Running out of a forest screaming becuase I thought the trees were chasing me.

Getting so wasted on weed that I came home still wearing the Gas Mask Bong on my head that my friend had made.

Being so pissed off at a friend of mine that I decided to try and put shaving cream all over his car. Only problem was that I did it to my own by mistake.

I'm sure there are others, but that's all I can remember for now.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Sergio, you forgot about the time you were so wasted that you ducked into the bathroom to have a wank and ended up pulling my dick instead. That was terrible! Good party though.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Stuff I can remember from my narcotic indulging days. Again this is stuff I can remember, either vividly or through word of mouth from my friends.

How about this:

Taking a baseball bat to a Stop Sign and smashing it to pieces because I thought it was "making fun of me".

Trying to get out of a moving vehicle on the highway because I thought my friend had morphed into a giant ant.

Hiding on the side of my bed at a party because I thought my record collection had come to life and was flinging themselves at me.

Pissing on a police car as the cop was giving my friend a speeding ticket

Running out of a forest screaming becuase I thought the trees were chasing me.

Getting so wasted on weed that I came home still wearing the Gas Mask Bong on my head that my friend had made.

Being so pissed off at a friend of mine that I decided to try and put shaving cream all over his car. Only problem was that I did it to my own by mistake.

I'm sure there are others, but that's all I can remember for now.
    Who the hell can top these ??? :eek::eek::eek:

Serge, what did the police officer do ???

Sorry to say, but in my book, that would justify some "punishment"

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,473
    Shitfaced and shitface..

Back in the DA DAY...

after consuming unhumane amounts of Sambuca (bad buzz by the way) and passing out in the wee hours of the evening (birthday night out b.s.) my friends knowing how pro-Milan/anti-Juve I am and the added bonus of my father being even more so..they decided to fetch a Juve jersey (friends) and put it on me..with a Juve scarf and plunk me in front of my door on a lawn chair. :scared: (memory still makes me shudder with horror).

I spent the next 24 hours in a near boiling hot shower scubbing my body with industrial soap while my Old Man burned and buried the jersey and scarf.

That event was never spoken of again in the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ household.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,476
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    That is not really funny. The Juve shirt should only be worn by classy people, not the run-of-the-mill lepers.
    1. I don't really remember asking people to laugh.

2. Classy people? Montero. Enough Said.

3. Juve shorts are not only useful as clothing. They make great toilet paper and wash clothes for stray skunks.

4. The question was for people who have lived beyond the confines of their friends trailer park basements. Let Banjoboy go down on you so he keeps quiet for a bit.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Who the hell the are you to judge what jokes I find funny or not? That is one of the most absurd statements I have ever seen. If you would have a better memory I stated that yes it's funny to a certain extent, but highly offensive to me and others here.

If I had to choose what "side" I would be on, obviously it would be Burke's because I actually know him. That's the difference here.

Thank you for another worthless arguement. :)
    Ah I knew youd have a big guy moment here, had to check in to see it.

You told me you found it funny dumbass, and yes you said it was funny but offensive, just then you changed it to a not funny and a 'disgraceful personal attack'. Im not judging jack shit, but even if I did want to I would so why dont you cry about :rolleyes:

What the hell are you even on about sides for? Is this some kind of god damn royal rumble or something? I didnt know there was teams in this thread.

SHITFACED:
    Serge wins by a mile I guess :D But atleast you dont hurt other people :D

Myself nothing spectucular worth talking about, im usually shit faced and on the recieving end of someones bullshit.

River though (this semester alone):
    Smashed her acoustic guitar
    Smashed her laptop in the car park because it wasnt working properly
    Smashed countless other things
    Threw an ashtry at the barman and got arrested for it
    Countless arguments with other girls
    Countless arguments with the guy outside Krazy House asking 'need some pills' at 3am
    A few verbal attacks on the homeless junkie asking for change
    Just last week she called some bouncers of a club assholes because they were doing the typical bouncer thing of flirting with and hugging the 16 year old girls to keep them warm while we wait to get in. That led to a heated discussion and our permanent banning from that club:down:
    Walking with her shoes off and someone threw one onto the road as a joke. A taxi came and she went infront of it to get the shoe, taxi driver started beeping like an idiot and shouting at her to get out of the way, she did but she jumped on the car and went over the Taxi :wallbang: Then we had to run.

See what I friggin have to live with :p

And actually many of these where while not that shitfaced at all..

And for like the 19th time im off :p

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Walking with her shoes off and someone threw one onto the road as a joke. A taxi came and she went infront of it to get the shoe, taxi driver started beeping like an idiot and shouting at her to get out of the way, she did but she jumped on the car and went over the Taxi :wallbang: Then we had to run.
    If I was that taxi driver, I would have jumped out of the cab, picked up the shoe, wanked a load in it, returned the shoe to the road, got back in the cab and drove off before River even stepped off the curb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)