Nick Against the World (42 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Why has he been ignored?
He offends me and he's tiresome. I mean it dosent work if someone is trying to annoy people and trying to be dramatic.

Andy dont you understand how the quote function works or something?

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well if I seemed like a dick to you, then you really must be a softy.
huh?

I just said you sounded like a dick because you did. You dont really think it was a 'disgraceful attack', infact I bet you laughed at it. The way you said that just seemed so fake and not andy or something :D Nevermind.

Fabi, I didnt say he didnt and I dont care if he does. I just dont like how he talks to me (mostly on msn once) and how he is trying to piss people off and be dramatic. Its not the same. Its just a waste of time. Who couldnt do that? Its dumb. But he needs that to make an inpact because otherwise he's just another pigeon as Nick would say :D

Also this is getting worrying how often I use Nicks phrases to describe events.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
And now im off to catch the bus out of Tracksuit City :D

I'll drop by over the holidays maybe but if not happy Christmas to all (even Burke) hehe :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

huh?

I just said you sounded like a dick because you did. You dont really think it was a 'disgraceful attack', infact I bet you laughed at it. The way you said that just seemed so fake and not andy or something :D Nevermind.
Describe what is "not Andy." And actually I did take offense to that comment.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Never said you didnt take offence. Why is everyone assuming im saying things lately?

I seemed to remember you finding the joke funny before, so to now see you saying it was a disgraceful act etc is alittle bit to much bend over and take it up the ass.

Wont be able to respond to your next post so bottle it up and move on:p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Never said you didnt take offence. Why is everyone assuming im saying things lately?

I seemed to remember you finding the joke funny before, so to now see you saying it was a disgraceful act etc is alittle bit to much bend over and take it up the ass.
What battle are you trying to fight here Emma? I'm sorry, but you seem to not make much sense sometimes. It's a real shame. :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

What battle are you trying to fight here Emma? I'm sorry, but you seem to not make much sense sometimes. It's a real shame. :D
Ok so your online right now.

Battle? Um none, thats the problem around here, to many people get caught up in what side to be on.

Though since that didnt make sense, let me make it alittle more simple for you.

You find pope joke funny
You laugh at pope joke
Forum turns against Burke because hes Vanilla Ice
Nick dosent like you because you like Burkes joke
You now find Burkes joke to be a 'disgraceful attack' on the pope
Nick sodomises you

Any further questions?

Dec 27, 2003

Which should be pointed out either dosent exist or has been greatly exaggerated. Why dont they just do it right, would it kill them to for once do it right?

Anyways a much better movie along the same lines is I.D. Not sure if you seen it, but if not you should.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113375/
Never seen it but I'll look for it.

Ok to be more accurate it's a South London accent. The Belgians here complain too that the French keep (poorly) imitating the "Belgian" accent when in fact they only speak like that in a particular area of Brussels. It's just typical I guess.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

The late Shadowfax had recommended this movie some time ago...it was during this conversation that he uttered what was probably his greatest contribution to this thread: the line "jog on son" (when I asked if it sucked as much as the Vinnie Jones Jail flick entitled Mean Machine)

I have yet to see it though Libero.
I.D. is probably impossible to get here in Rome.

Its really hard to depict these experiences on film. I have seen a dozen games involving bitter rivals: Rome-Lazio...Juve-Torino....Juve-Fiorentina (that one is fierce) MIlan-Inter and one is never at ease no matter how many times you see crazy fvcks going at it like turn of the century bare fisted pugilists on roids.
Despite popular belief the Milan-Juve match-ups are not as 'bitter' as some would like to believe. That said, I'm not taking any chances December 19th when I drag my ass to Torino for "the match". Raincoat..Cap...and old scarves that are all resistant to rotten fruit, scraps of metal and piss. (that I just never got accustomed to).
Nothing says "PLAY BALL" like a Piss BOMB coming at your section like hail.
The Football factory is one of those movies that imo manages to combine humour with an accurate sociological approach of the topic of hooliganism. I don't recall many films who can claim the same : "Ultras" only focused on the social aspect, while a movie like "Viva San Isidro" (with Diego Abbatantuono) can't be taken seriously though it's definitely worth watching for a good laugh. My worst encounter with hooliganism must be the one me and some friends had in a Parma-Napoli of the early 90's. We ran into the Napoli fans outside the stadium and were promptly welcomed by a horde of picciotti not older than 15 telling us how we "puzzate di merda" and asking for money. It felt like we were in Napoli's "quartieri spagnoli" rather than in the world capital of prosciutto.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Ok so your online right now.

Battle? Um none, thats the problem around here, to many people get caught up in what side to be on.

Though since that didnt make sense, let me make it alittle more simple for you.

You find pope joke funny
You laugh at pope joke
Forum turns against Burke because hes Vanilla Ice
Nick dosent like you because you like Burkes joke
You now find Burkes joke to be a 'disgraceful attack' on the pope
Nick sodomises you

Any further questions?
Who the hell the are you to judge what jokes I find funny or not? That is one of the most absurd statements I have ever seen. If you would have a better memory I stated that yes it's funny to a certain extent, but highly offensive to me and others here.

If I had to choose what "side" I would be on, obviously it would be Burke's because I actually know him. That's the difference here.

Thank you for another worthless arguement. :)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
So I am flabber-ba-gasted, Fat Albert. This makes no sense. Burke is Jewish? A Jew from Munich? The town that brought Hitler to power. So, knowing this now, I can't understand why he was calling Nick "Josef Mengele".

For the millions of his fellow Jews that suffered greatly at the hands of the Nazis, it is shameful that Burke compares his "neighborhood bully" to Josef Mengele. Just a thought from my masturbation lounge.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Andy...stop staring at the rope hanging from your ceiling and use it
Funny stuff, huh Nick?

You berate others for their "sick" and "immature" sense of humor, but you do not follow your own advice. Someone call Zeman, we have found a hypocrite that shares the same inane views.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
So I am flabber-ba-gasted, Fat Albert. This makes no sense. Burke is Jewish? A Jew from Munich? The town that brought Hitler to power. So, knowing this now, I can't understand why he was calling Nick "Josef Mengele".

For the millions of his fellow Jews that suffered greatly at the hands of the Nazis, it is shameful that Burke compares his "neighborhood bully" to Josef Mengele. Just a thought from my masturbation lounge.
It's a good thought. Keep it coming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)