Nick Against the World (251 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just saw that yesterday, but it wasn't in Spain, it was in Germany during a bundesliga match.
Which fans were waiving that? Unless you have Southern heritage in this country, waiving such a flag is considered a racist symbol by me.

Man, Camp Nou is a snake pit right now. Ronaldinho was sent off for retaliation.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Which fans were waiving that? Unless you have Southern heritage in this country, waiving such a flag is considered a racist symbol by me.

Man, Camp Nou is a snake pit right now. Ronaldinho was sent off for retaliation.
I wanna say Shalke fans, but I'm not 100% sure. I consider it a racist symbol regardless of heritage.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Didier Deschamps called me on the phone, said Alessio Secco is a faggot. You know what I did? I killed Secco. I hung him and I burned him.

I wanna say Shalke fans, but I'm not 100% sure. I consider it a racist symbol regardless of heritage.
Hicks and racists. Gotta love them dying.

I hate Shalke by the way.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
We used to blame this kind of rotten treatment on Moggi. Signing Deschamps before deciding hey Capello is better for us and he's available, to hell with Deschamps. Not to mention all the players swept out with the big broom. And then as luck would have it, we're in total crisis, Deschamps is available and hey he'll take the job, fantastic. But before his campaign is a season old, there comes the old backstabbing again. Isn't that nice. And we know it wasn't Moggi, don't we.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I cannot believe our management. Secco, Blanc and the rest of the board is forcing Deschamps out of the team in order to bring Lippi back for the third time. All loyalty and hard work by Deschamps has been forgotten by a few imbeciles, including one whose primary job over the years was handing a goddamn slip to the fourth official. Fuck these goddamn twats running this club.

Now Lippi will take over and leave in a couple seasons, probably after winning nothing with our instable and young squad.

Thank you for everything Didier, your contributions will not be forgotten by the fans.
Grazie, Didier. You weren't perfect, but you lead a club in its darkest hours and got us back to where we belonged. I'm so sorry that our board decided to reward you by making you bend over for it. :(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We used to blame this kind of rotten treatment on Moggi. Signing Deschamps before deciding hey Capello is better for us and he's available, to hell with Deschamps. Not to mention all the players swept out with the big broom. And then as luck would have it, we're in total crisis, Deschamps is available and hey he'll take the job, fantastic. But before his campaign is a season old, there comes the old backstabbing again. Isn't that nice. And we know it wasn't Moggi, don't we.
It's becoming sickening really. Imbeciles around here are thinking Deschamps is leaving because of the Lyon job, but Didier has no stake in Lyon whatsoever... he loves this club and wanted to be our coach for a long time. People say he does not have the expertise to lead us in Serie A, yet the funny thing is our possible replacement could be somebody who has never even coached a team in the Champions League. Fucking unbelievable. But this is our Juventus, throwing away tradition since 2000.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If only everybody could be so liberal...

Not quite sure how to take that, young squire. I refuse to be all up in arms over someone who, at the end of the day, decided to resign. Good luck to him at Lyon, where I feel is where he wanted to be when all is said and done anyway.

If you look at it from his point of view, anything that he would have been able to do next year at Juventus short of winning the Scudetto or qualifying for the CL would be construed as a huge letdown in comparison to bringing the team back to Serie A in one season.

If he does indeed take the Lyon job, then he has done what countless other managers have. He struck while the iron was hot. His value right now has never been higher.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
why would he want to come and leave a rather promising team where he is adored more than lippi was here? and we're not in europe, what do we need a cup manger for?

mourinho :drool:

aren't you just contradicting yourself here, by saying that we don't need a benitez because he is a cup manager, but you're drooling over someone who i feel is an inferior tactical manager?? A manager who also happens to be ina better situation at Chelsea??

Its pretty obvious that Juve will not have deep pockets in the transfer market, and I'd rather have someone who can do more with less. (Benitez)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 251)