Nick Against the World (42 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Fliakis said:
anti semitic and offensivE? i guess you're talking about what rebel said. what about the stuff that andy and burke said towards rebel? thats ok coz theyre americans or what?

fucking european commies and arabs terrorists..
:toast:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fliakis said:
anti semitic and offensivE? i guess you're talking about what rebel said. what about the stuff that andy and burke said towards rebel? thats ok coz theyre americans or what?

fucking european commies and arabs terrorists..
What I said to Rebel was justified. Look, Fliakis, we know you hate us. No need to continue talking rubbish about it.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Andy said:
What I said to Rebel was justified. Look, Fliakis, we know you hate us. No need to continue talking rubbish about it.
Andy, I understand why you think I hate you just because you're an American, which is not the case, by the way...

But can I ask why you think Fliakis hates you too??

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
ReBeL said:
Andy, I understand why you think I hate you just because you're an American, which is not the case, by the way...

But can I ask why you think Fliakis hates you too??

ReBel, it is a well known fact that Fliakis hates people that fap in socks. Unfortunately, Andy is a sock fapper.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Pado said:
ReBel, it is a well known fact that Fliakis hates people that fap in socks. Unfortunately, Andy is a sock fapper.
:disagree:

Poor, poor misguided Andy. Such a tortured soul. I can't identify with it, but I can sympathize with the gravity of his shame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)