Nick Against the World (36 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Erik-with-a-k said:
In the meantime most trees over here have yet to lose their leafs in what is now officially the warmest autumn ever :party: Global warming rocks.
So I was imagining vacuuming all those leaves in my house the other day? :lazy: Just take one dip and end it already.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Martin said:
So I was imagining vacuuming all those leaves in my house the other day? :lazy: Just take one dip and end it already.
We have some huge chestnut trees near where I work and they've completely lost it already but other than that, it's all pretty covered up so far.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
"Dear Mr Pleyte,

We would like to inform you Prime Minister Balkenende sees himself forced to cancel his visit to Wallonia on December 17th due to the complicated coalition talks following the general election of last week. We sincerely hope we haven't wasted a great deal of your time by asking for in-depth financial reports on every sector of Wallonia's economy which we will now no longer need."

It's cute they think they were really getting those reports

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Last I checked the cat wasn't anywhere near the nuclear launch button in the control room but the door to that part of the office is a little buggy so I can't give you any guarantees.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The brazen Scottish argument that teams who aren't good enough to qualify under the current system should be allowed in because, um, that would be nice, should be dismissed with the same blend of pity and scorn that would greet Darren Fletcher if he called for Fifa to make football a 20-a-side sport just so he could get into the Manchester United starting line-up.
- The Guardian on Scotland's suggestion to expand the Yuros to 24 teams

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Martin said:
The brazen Scottish argument that teams who aren't good enough to qualify under the current system should be allowed in because, um, that would be nice, should be dismissed with the same blend of pity and scorn that would greet Darren Fletcher if he called for Fifa to make football a 20-a-side sport just so he could get into the Manchester United starting line-up.
- The Guardian on Scotland's suggestion to expand the Yuros to 24 teams
:smile:

What a daft suggestion. Seriously, imagine groups of three, with the top two progressing?

Sep 28, 2002
Vinman said:
you are trying to stir shit where none is present.... which reminds me of the fine job you did in the PSG ultra thread, where, you not only let things get out of hand, but rather, you made matters worse by condone behavior that could be viewed as anti-semetic and very offensive (where did you hide that thread, Jacko ??)
anti semitic and offensivE? i guess you're talking about what rebel said. what about the stuff that andy and burke said towards rebel? thats ok coz theyre americans or what?

fucking european commies and arabs terrorists..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)