Nick Against the World (210 Viewers)

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58,106
    Jeeks said:
    Full of scandals and corruption you mean?
    No, the word soccer/football being synonymous with Italy...influencing legions of ambassadors like Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Costacurta, Demetrio Albertini, Gianfranco Zola and so on

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    MrsPado'sShoes said:
    You should listen to me more often.

I can't even begin to tell you how hard I'm rooting for Penn State today.
    That's my niggah right there.

This is basically a must win for us because if we cannot beat Notre Dame there is no way in hell we're gonna take Ohio State in Columbus. Morelli was solid for us last week throwing the ball, however against Dame it will be a different story, unfortunately.

And yeah I certainly should have listened to you about Nas... or actually listened to some of his more concealed tracks.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    Same story like last year, we come in to the pitch without a plan.
    I was not able to see the game, however I still do not like the straight 4-4-2 with the players have at our disposal. And the acquisition of Boumsong was really, really smart.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Don Bes said:
    where did you watch the game?
    On Eurosport 2

Andy said:
    I was not able to see the game, however I still do not like the straight 4-4-2 with the players have at our disposal. And the acquisition of Boumsong was really, really smart.
    Well, the formation is only on paper, there was actually no formation on the field; it was total chaos. Boumsong was a totaljoke actually, had it not been for Buffon we would have left with no points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 210)