Nick Against the World (207 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sam Beauregarde: "Don't talk to me about K-mart lingerie and the tailpipes of Chevy Suburbans, Wonka, I use them myself. They're strictly for suckers."

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Reading your blog Chxta cause I'm B-O-R-E-D

I liked this

" My favourite quotes at the moment: --- Stand for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.---Si vis pace, para bellum"

Think I'll fuck up the mangers at school good next classes for telling that they will get rid of me if I use "the teachers bathroom" "whistle in the hallway" "sarcasitcly abuse teachers" again.

WTF? I paid so I do whatever I please. I won't sit there like a goddamn egg.

Fucking foreigners think they can tell me what to do in my own country.

I feel better now. :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Why is it that soccer moms are so much better looking than football moms? In the store I work in I see a lot of both and I have to say the soccer moms are heads and tails above their counterparts.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The Pado said:
Today at the U.S. Open, Amelie Mauresmo, France's top female athlete, shockingly tested positive for Testicles.
well that goes right in the top drawer of articles under the heading "no shit sherlock" it is common knowledge that she masquerades at the weekend as a finnish man in a unitard

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Enron said:
Why is it that soccer moms are so much better looking than football moms? In the store I work in I see a lot of both and I have to say the soccer moms are heads and tails above their counterparts.
Are there any inbred soccer players in the United States?

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Enron said:
'Cuz soccer or what I call football is the greatest sport ever! :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Enron said:
Soccer moms might actually get off their asses once in a while. Football moms just let their asses swell at an explosive rate to where light can no longer escape them and they become black holes of a different sort.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
"Your football mama's so fat, the externally visible size of her ass has remained constant since 1994 because thereafter it developed its own event horizon," just doesn't sound right as a "Yo Mama!" joke punchline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 207)