Neymar - Forward - PSG (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It’s possible but I don’t trust Neymar. I don’t think the injuries are a coincidence. I think it’s a result of his party lifestyle. I don’t see him aging well. His fall will be fast. I’d rather not have it be at Juventus.

Rather have Icardi hehe.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It’s possible but I don’t trust Neymar. I don’t think the injuries are a coincidence. I think it’s a result of his party lifestyle. I don’t see him aging well. His fall will be fast. I’d rather not have it be at Juventus.
I think everybody knows he wouldn't stick around for very long so we shouldn't be worried about how bad he's gonna age. He wouldn't end his career here that's for sure.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
People not wanting Neymar. What have we become. 3: spoiled as feck.
It's honestly one of the most idiotic things in Tuz in all my time here. Let's say no to the 3rd best player in the world because hurr durr I dont like how he acts off the pitch, like we are supposed to be married to him personally, and not just paying him to perform on the pitch.

He has 51 goals in 58 games from the wing in PSG.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's honestly one of the most idiotic things in Tuz in all my time here. Let's say no to the 3rd best player in the world because hurr durr I dont like how he acts off the pitch, like we are supposed to be married to him personally, and not just paying him to perform on the pitch.

Yep, it reached new levels of stupidity. If we're gonna have a clown in the team at least let it be someone who's exceptionally talented. We were ready to take Icardi ffs.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Just the idea of Ronaldo and Neymar exchanging passes gives me goosebumps.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

How about the fact missed the last 2 CLS with injury and the entire copa just gone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)