Neymar - Forward - PSG (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve$Life

Jun 21, 2016
hell no !!!!!
i would use that money to get pog and icardi.

Cr7---------------Icardi-----------------DC

Pogba-------------------------------Rabbit
--------------------Pjanic--------------------------

AS------Chiello------MDL-------Cancello

Perfection for you right there !!

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Barcelona have made a £90M offer plus two players in exchange for PSG’s Neymar, according to
@SkySports
Coutinho, Dembele, Rakitic, Semedo and Malcom are on the list of players that could be included in the deal

close this topic:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
hell no !!!!!
i would use that money to get pog and icardi.

Cr7---------------Icardi-----------------DC

Pogba-------------------------------Rabbit
--------------------Pjanic--------------------------

AS------Chiello------MDL-------Cancello

Perfection for you right there !!
Okay seriously you want Icardi ahead of Neymar. Fine.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Damn son.... Neymar.

I think im not THAT surprised after seen the board going nuts for retardi.... But well... it seems current juve doesnt fear adding idiots and divas to the team, so is a reality we need to accept.

As some have said,we will need major sells or a swap or most likely both, to afford him. He also needs to cut his wages.

Dybala is surely to be the sacrificed lamb.... As neymar-cr-costa is way better than anything you can field with dybala

My super worries are about neymar personality and more importantly.... His physical condition... imagine us paying that amount of money for him getting injured right off th bat.

Terrible scenario.

But about neymar himself as a player.... Him and mbappe have been the closest to prime messi/ prime cr7 i have seen when in top form. MSN neymar was simply unreal, and for that season he even surpassed messi..... Sadly he has lowered his standards since then....

But his unjuries is my real concern.

- - - Updated - - -

This is t
Dani Alves recently offered himself back to Juve right? Which means something must be brewing :snoop:
wat? This is true?

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Players get injured and recover, it's not career ending injury. It's not reason enough to say no to a world class 27 year old, tho it makes you pause if you gonna invest that heavily.
Most players dont miss that many huge tournemants in a row its pattern of injury with him and its not going to improve hes style of play and lifestyle invites injurys.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Players get injured and recover, it's not career ending injury. It's not reason enough to say no to a world class 27 year old, tho it makes you pause if you gonna invest that heavily.
Yep....

If we materialize a couple big sells and clear deadwood from our salaries.... It can be done...
But one of dybala or cancelo, or maybe both would need to be sacrificed.

Dybala cancelo out...... Neymar alves in?

Lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)