Neymar - Forward - PSG (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
No to take anything away from his talents, but my God he's a $#@!ing douche and would probably meet someone who'll break his legs sometimes.
not only that. with half of his tricks leading to loosing the ball or being relient on a stupid ref to give him a soft free kick i don't see him being very successful in a league where players know how to defend. half of the time he plays the ball 5 metres behind his opposition and runs after it. fine if it works in brazil, but here there would just be another defender collecting the ball neymar played past his opponent. there are worlds between the tight ball control of messi and a brazilian clown showing how laughable the brazilian leagues players are while defending.

just look at that scene. there are two players of the opposition that do not mark anyone and watch neymar do his feints, while in italy they would simply double up and break this clowns legs.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
not only that. with half of his tricks leading to loosing the ball or being relient on a stupid ref to give him a soft free kick i don't see him being very successful in a league where players know how to defend. half of the time he plays the ball 5 metres behind his opposition and runs after it. fine if it works in brazil, but here there would just be another defender collecting the ball neymar played past his opponent. there are worlds between the tight ball control of messi and a brazilian clown showing how laughable the brazilian leagues players are while defending.

just look at that scene. there are two players of the opposition that do not mark anyone and watch neymar do his feints, while in italy they would simply double up and break this clowns legs.
1.Soft free kicks are given most of the time in Seria A unlike BPL and La Liga
2.Krasic did the same and it worked some time, and then defenders started double marking him, but Neymar have better technique than Krasic so that shouldn't be a big problem for him

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
1.Soft free kicks are given most of the time in Seria A unlike BPL and La Liga
thanks for making my point =)
we all agreed that our current strikers are sufficient for serie A and we only need someone better for champions leage, since referees are more likely to whistle to english standards neymar would actually be useless for the scenario we'd buy him (that is, being better in international competitions).

2.Krasic did the same and it worked some time, and then defenders started double marking him, but Neymar have better technique than Krasic so that shouldn't be a big problem for him
you either did not watch the video above or the common seria a stadiums. italian defenses tighten the spaces very efficiently which we could often watch when the opponent parked the bus against us last season. there is no 5 metres of space where neymar could play the ball into to run after it. in italy we have stacked defenses where there is not even enough space for a small forward like giovinco to slip through (even though he has/uses much tighter ball control)

so to conclude:
a) would help in champions league, because referees would tend to laugh at him lying down in his ballerina skirt instead of whistleing his forced "soft fouls"
b) wouldn't help in serie A because people will find ways against him pretty quickly, even more quickly than krasic, since krasic was unknown and had the surprise effect, while neymar is fap-material for many people in italy i guess and so they will not wait for after the first match against us to find out how to stop him.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I agree I don't think he'd have the same effect cristiano had with united of the effect messi had with barca. Neymar in Italy wouldn't work very well but if he found a way to be successful he'd be one hell of a fucking force. La liga is probably where he should go and will probably end up

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
or if someone is smart, he and his team could adopt to accommodate that problem....

ffs people, are you that stupid, a strong serie a team like us will troll most opponents if we have neymar, we could simply sit back, park the bus and unleash neymar giovinco feed by pirlo's long balls on counter attacks... too easy actually, I imagine we could defeat barca 5-0 with that method, barca struggled against chelsea bus ffs, we have much stronger defense than that if we are serious.

against smaller teams? are you kidding me? if I were the coach and the situation demand it, I'd deliberately instruct the team to give the ball to the opponent, kill them on counters.

I wonder why barca coaches haven't figured that out whenever they had troubles against parked buses, they insist on playing the ball when giving the ball away will actually guarantee them to win.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
half of the time he plays the ball 5 metres behind his opposition and runs after it. fine if it works in brazil, but here there would just be another defender collecting the ball neymar played past his opponent. there are worlds between the tight ball control of messi and a brazilian clown showing how laughable the brazilian leagues players are while defending.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
There are rumors that this player might be envolved in the Pato deal...
anyways, with Marotta we never stood a chance to sign such a player.
Marotta never ever signed such a player in his entire carrier...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
or if someone is smart, he and his team could adopt to accommodate that problem....

ffs people, are you that stupid, a strong serie a team like us will troll most opponents if we have neymar, we could simply sit back, park the bus and unleash neymar giovinco feed by pirlo's long balls on counter attacks... too easy actually, I imagine we could defeat barca 5-0 with that method, barca struggled against chelsea bus ffs, we have much stronger defense than that if we are serious.

against smaller teams? are you kidding me? if I were the coach and the situation demand it, I'd deliberately instruct the team to give the ball to the opponent, kill them on counters.

I wonder why barca coaches haven't figured that out whenever they had troubles against parked buses, they insist on playing the ball when giving the ball away will actually guarantee them to win
What happens if that team just keeps passing the ball at the back to secure their lead at 1-0 or when they'd be waiting for PK shoot outs?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So, from this thread it's pretty obvious that Virtual doesn't watch Brazilian football. No such thing as soft fouls over there even though the league is a bit softer than Argentina or Uruguay. I'm not a fan of Neymar, something about him irks me the wrong way - he's still one hell of a football player.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There are rumors that this player might be envolved in the Pato deal...
anyways, with Marotta we never stood a chance to sign such a player.
Marotta never ever signed such a player in his entire carrier...
So you actually believe rumors that Milan might sign Neymar, the most expensive Brazilian player and the youngest most rated player around the world, even after they admitted they were broke and had to sell their best 2 players last Summer to survive?

Then you go by saying that with Marotta in charge, we'll never sign such a player. As if that is a bad thing. Do you know how much a player like him costs? Do you actually think that any Serie A team could afford such a player? Do you think we could afford his wages? All this with such a financial crisis in Italy? Do you even have a brain? Are you doing this to mind fuck us you filthy pig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)