Neymar - Forward - PSG (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

I think that he's got some talent, but he just shows it at times, a very low number of times.

I've seen him in a few games against mexican teams such as América in Copa Libertadores, and also against the Mexican NT and he just seems to disappears. Also I've seen some Santos' games in the Brasileirao and his whole plays seems to be nothing but about him, and when things don't go well he's just another mediocre player due to his lack of capacity to associate with the rest of his team, and every oportunity gived to him is just a waste. Obviously when he's in his day he's virtually unstoppable.

I admit that he's very talented for his age, and he still got time to improve his weaknesses. But he is just way overrated, and if his carreer continues like that he's just going to be another Robinho.

Sorry for my english, I feel like I fucked up lots of things on this post, but I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say.
Your English is impeccable, and I understood the point you are trying to make :)

I realize there are risks with Neymar, but I firmly believe he will be an amazing player if he comes to play for one of the European big guns ;)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Your English is impeccable, and I understood the point you are trying to make :)

I realize there are risks with Neymar, but I firmly believe he will be an amazing player if he comes to play for one of the European big guns ;)
Thanks, I try my best :D

If he goes to the ideal team I think he could become the player that most of us expect for him to be. I'm tired of seeing him on Brazil, he has to take the big step now, I don't understand why he wants to stay in Brazil 'till 2014, as if he were afraid or something.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Thanks, I try my best :D

If he goes to the ideal team I think he could become the player that most of us expect for him to be. I'm tired of seeing him on Brazil, he has to take the big step now, I don't understand why he wants to stay in Brazil 'till 2014, as if he were afraid or something.
He gets a lot of money, and he's still very young. He wants to be a guaranteed starter for the Selecao in 2014, and he's probably worried that if he went to Europe now, he might not have the chance to be a starter for the like of Barca and Madrid. I firmly believe he wants to join either of those two clubs.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
He gets a lot of money, and he's still very young. He wants to be a guaranteed starter for the Selecao in 2014, and he's probably worried that if he went to Europe now, he might not have the chance to be a starter for the like of Barca and Madrid. I firmly believe he wants to join either of those two clubs.
That's what I was thinking. Brazilian economy is going pretty well, and the prove is that they can pay wages as the ones of Seedorf, Forlán, Ronaldinho and Neymar. Have you ever seen how many advertises he makes? He's everywhere! Soda, songs, and some others. His image is so exploted. I wonder how big his ego is by now. I think that he wouldn't fit at Barcelona just because of that (think in Ibra), though seeing him alongside Messi would be just... :tuttosport:

$#@! Neymar in the ass with a radioactive dildo.
:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

I think that he's got some talent, but he just shows it at times, a very low number of times.

I've seen him in a few games against mexican teams such as América in Copa Libertadores, and also against the Mexican NT and he just seems to disappears. Also I've seen some Santos' games in the Brasileirao and his whole plays seems to be nothing but about him, and when things don't go well he's just another mediocre player due to his lack of capacity to associate with the rest of his team, and every oportunity gived to him is just a waste. Obviously when he's in his day he's virtually unstoppable.

I admit that he's very talented for his age, and he still got time to improve his weaknesses. But he is just way overrated, and if his carreer continues like that he's just going to be another Robinho.

Sorry for my english, I feel like I fucked up lots of things on this post, but I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say.
the bold part, is why he will never be a juventus player and we should be happy for that

we are the kind of team against wich he will have his mediocre days

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Neymar is fucking brillant. IMO one of the top 5 forwards in the world right now.

I watch every single match of this kid and he's not overrated. He's got it to be one of the best of all times. In terms of talent, he's the only forward who can even get near Messi and Ronaldo. Ibra is also a phenomenon, but plays in a different way. He's a more proper CF.

And Neymar gets around 1M euro/month with wages + merchandising. He's going to Barcelona in 2014. It would be a dream to see him in Juve, but it's not happening.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Neymar is fucking brillant. IMO one of the top 5 forwards in the world right now.

I watch every single match of this kid and he's not overrated. He's got it to be one of the best of all times. In terms of talent, he's the only forward who can even get near Messi and Ronaldo. Ibra is also a phenomenon, but plays in a different way. He's a more proper CF.

And Neymar gets around 1M euro/month with wages + merchandising. He's going to Barcelona in 2014. It would be a dream to see him in Juve, but it's not happening.
lets see how he does against teams that can controll space, before we jump to early conclusions.

I have yet to see any sign he is anywere close to 90ties ronaldo or rivaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)