Neymar - Forward - PSG (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Grew up with the same players, doesn't mean I need to talk out of my ass for it.
I consider everyone who says neymar is one of worlds best, to be talking out of his as as he only played in a pretty small part of the world.

And if someone considers the defending in that league to be close to good, he should stop claiming he knows anything about defending or tactics.

robinho blew brazil apart, went to europe, and ended up at not even the best player of the most mediocre milan in history
BUT FUCK ME HE WAS AMAZING IN BRAZIL

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
شيزيو;3897274 said:
Racists watching each others back. :tup:
I am many things. An asshole a cunt and a very selfish lover, the last thing I am is a racist. I just thought it was a fun comment by Zach. Don't get your fezes in a bunch.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I do NOT say robinho was as good or better then neymar

but if one can blow away brazil and fail in europe

then saying "someone is even better in brazil", hold no pedigree of what he'll do in europe

kompany was "amazing" in belgium, is "amazing in england

lukaku was more "amazing" in belgium", and so far pretty meh in england

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Cheese ran out of arguments again and starting spewing bullshit.

I can't believe he called me a racist, the number of times I've been infracted for slagging off some racist members on this forum :D

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He's already the best club player ever at 24 years old.

Couple of success with NT, and he'll be in the conversation for the best player ever.

That's the truth.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
شيزيو;3897269 said:
Idiot and Racist Zacheryah is in the house.

I would respond to you, but you are such an ignorant and racist asshole that you don't deserve that. You deseve something else that i can't tell you but sooner or later you'll get it.
You're like a really awful and stupid movie, so awful and stupid that it is actually funny.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
شيزيو;3897189 said:
- 80% of his dribbles are a worse option then passing to the free player. lovely to watch as a neutral fan, terribly irritating for a lover of the tactical side of the game like me

- 20% of his other dribbels are genious, and game breaking.

If this is Pareto principle, i'm suing all my teachers, the university where i studied because they clearly thought me wrong.
You should defintely look into an option to sue your teachers.

Nov 5, 2012
I am not a big fan of Neymar as I think the only other league he will succeed in is la liga where they do not play defence. That is probably where he will end up anyway either Real or Barca. Anyways imo he's not worth it for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)